Under Biden; 30 People A Day Die From Vaccines

Carlson is reporting the facts. These people are dead. The vaccine killed them.
Who’s dead? Can you name a few names so we can verify their legitimacy?

name others besides the J&J blood clot victims. If dozens a day are dying there should be plenty of names for you to choose from
Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Newsweek did not give the names. E-mail them and ask.
Can you find some names? Don’t you think something this big should be verified? Or are you just taking Newsweek’s word on it? What gives you such trust in the media?
So until you get names these people did not die? It does not work that way. They died because of the vaccine.
How do you know they died because of the vaccine? You haven’t looked at one specific case

Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Your own source, tard

There are hundreds of reports of people having died after getting a COVID vaccine, but that does not necessarily mean the vaccine was the cause.
Do you have a source that gives out the names Tard? What makes you think I have that information? They are dead and they had names.
They question is there so we can validate that the cause of death was from the shot. Somebody could have gotten the shot and then died in a car crash. That’s not a death caused by the vaccine. I want to dig in to show how you tards are conflating those numbers. If you don’t have names then you haven’t verified one thing that you are claiming. That means you’re just parroting a media report like a mindless partisan drone. Do better, that’s pathetic.
All of that crap goes for Covid deaths too. You can't have it both ways. The vaccine is killing people.

Carlson is reporting the facts. These people are dead. The vaccine killed them.
Who’s dead? Can you name a few names so we can verify their legitimacy?

name others besides the J&J blood clot victims. If dozens a day are dying there should be plenty of names for you to choose from

However, it is false to say that COVID vaccines have caused 966 deaths, because the VAERS database is not designed to give this information. For example, in the dataset published by The Epoch Times, one of the people who died after getting a vaccine had also been injured in a car crash between getting the jab and the date of their death, but the case was still included in the dataset.

Your own source, tard

There are hundreds of reports of people having died after getting a COVID vaccine, but that does not necessarily mean the vaccine was the cause.
Do you have a source that gives out the names Tard? What makes you think I have that information? They are dead and they had names.
They question is there so we can validate that the cause of death was from the shot. Somebody could have gotten the shot and then died in a car crash. That’s not a death caused by the vaccine. I want to dig in to show how you tards are conflating those numbers. If you don’t have names then you haven’t verified one thing that you are claiming. That means you’re just parroting a media report like a mindless partisan drone. Do better, that’s pathetic.
All of that crap goes for Covid deaths too. You can't have it both ways. The vaccine is killing people.
The only way I want it is the honest and truthful way. That’s not what you’re doing.

sounds to me like you’re lying and conflating vaccine deaths because you think that was being done with COVId deaths, like that would make it ok?! Two wrongs?? Are you that much of a child?

New
Newsweek is working with Carlson?
Newsweek didn’t claim the vaccine killed those people. In fact, they stated that it is false to claim so.
From the article.

New
Newsweek didn’t claim the vaccine killed those people. In fact, they stated that it is false to claim so.
From the article.

Great. Now post the quote where Newsweek says the vaccine was responsible for those deaths.

Which would be weird given I posted the quote from Newsweek that says there is no such causality.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued his reckless mission to mainstream vaccine skepticism on Wednesday night by dangerously speculating that thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19 vaccinations, citing a faulty open-sourced database that has become a haven for misinformation. Carlson pointed to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to insinuate that dozens of people a day are dropping dead from the vaccines. VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.”

It's almost criminal what Biden has done with this vaccine since entering the White House....Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on the research that developed this vaccine and under Biden's poor handling (if not purposeful criminal intent) -- these vaccines are killing not just dozens, but possibly 100's of people a day. This is why no one should take this vaccine under any circumstances -- unless of course; they can get proper approval from conservative scientists and doctors first. You can't trust the word of these big pharma companies who are just in league with the government to not just track Americans, but kill them with bad vaccines.
Gee, thanks. I got my first shot today.:icon_cry:

Which did you get?? I got the M with no problem at all. My friend got the Phizer and had no problems. All we got out of it was a sore arm for a day. LOL. I have heard they have had problems with JJ one shot.
M. I'm stocked up on Tylenol and Gatorade in case tomorrow isn't so good. I'm not expecting anything though except maybe a sore arm.

Your own source, tard

The only way I want it is the honest and truthful way. That’s not what you’re doing.

sounds to me like you’re lying and conflating vaccine deaths because you think that was being done with COVId deaths, like that would make it ok?! Two wrongs?? Are you that much of a child?
People are dying because of the vaccine. Deal with it. The illegitimate administration is still pushing people to get the vaccine. I guess they do not care. Not a guess, they do not give one shit about Americans.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued his reckless mission to mainstream vaccine skepticism on Wednesday night by dangerously speculating that thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19 vaccinations, citing a faulty open-sourced database that has become a haven for misinformation. Carlson pointed to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to insinuate that dozens of people a day are dropping dead from the vaccines. VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.”

It's almost criminal what Biden has done with this vaccine since entering the White House....Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on the research that developed this vaccine and under Biden's poor handling (if not purposeful criminal intent) -- these vaccines are killing not just dozens, but possibly 100's of people a day. This is why no one should take this vaccine under any circumstances -- unless of course; they can get proper approval from conservative scientists and doctors first. You can't trust the word of these big pharma companies who are just in league with the government to not just track Americans, but kill them with bad vaccines.

Which did you get?? I got the M with no problem at all. My friend got the Phizer and had no problems. All we got out of it was a sore arm for a day. LOL. I have heard they have had problems with JJ one shot.
M. I'm stocked up on Tylenol and Gatorade in case tomorrow isn't so good. I'm not expecting anything though except maybe a sore arm.

Yeah. That's all I got. A sore arm that was gone the next day. Good luck.

Way more are dying from Covid every day under Biden, but you people don't care. Probably because so many of them are black and brown.

New
From the article.

Great. Now post the quote where Newsweek says the vaccine was responsible for those deaths.

Which would be weird given I posted the quote from Newsweek that says there is no such causality.
You win... Well done. Lastamender is a fool

Your own source, tard

People are dying because of the vaccine. Deal with it. The illegitimate administration is still pushing people to get the vaccine. I guess they do not care. Not a guess, they do not give one shit about Americans.
You've been owned on this subject like you get owned on most subjects you engage in on this board. You just aren't very good at debate because you take positions that can't be rationally explained.

Saying 1000 people died after getting shots does not mean they died because of the shots. Guess what... Everybody who died this year died after blinking... know what?? Blinking did not cause them to die. (That was a point made by a Fox News doctor in reaction to Tuckers idiotic piece, I can't take credit)

The idea that Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on ANYTHING is patently laughable. But the idea that a man who can't even spell and wasn't even smart enough to do a spell check before sending out tweets to millions of followers was somehow involved in the the research that developed this vaccine is absurd, especially considering the fact that Trump proved time and time again that he didn't care about the virus at all.

I've gotten both shots. As far as I know I'm still alive. :thup:

I've gotten both shots. As far as I know I'm still alive. :thup:
But are you truly living??

You are now being tracked by a tyrannical world government and a heartbroken Bill Gates

Your own source, tard

You've been owned on this subject like you get owned on most subjects you engage in on this board. You just aren't very good at debate because you take positions that can't be rationally explained.

Saying 1000 people died after getting shots does not mean they died because of the shots. Guess what... Everybody who died this year died after blinking... know what?? Blinking did not cause them to die. (That was a point made by a Fox News doctor in reaction to Tuckers idiotic piece, I can't take credit)
Saying over 500,000 died because of Covid is also a lie if you think what I am saying is. You have owned no one.

Forum List

Back