Under Biden; 30 People A Day Die From Vaccines

Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Newsweek did not give the names. E-mail them and ask.

Your own source, tard

There are hundreds of reports of people having died after getting a COVID vaccine, but that does not necessarily mean the vaccine was the cause.
Do you have a source that gives out the names Tard? What makes you think I have that information? They are dead and they had names.
They question is there so we can validate that the cause of death was from the shot. Somebody could have gotten the shot and then died in a car crash. That’s not a death caused by the vaccine. I want to dig in to show how you tards are conflating those numbers. If you don’t have names then you haven’t verified one thing that you are claiming. That means you’re just parroting a media report like a mindless partisan drone. Do better, that’s pathetic.
All of that crap goes for Covid deaths too. You can't have it both ways. The vaccine is killing people.
The only way I want it is the honest and truthful way. That’s not what you’re doing.

sounds to me like you’re lying and conflating vaccine deaths because you think that was being done with COVId deaths, like that would make it ok?! Two wrongs?? Are you that much of a child?
People are dying because of the vaccine. Deal with it. The illegitimate administration is still pushing people to get the vaccine. I guess they do not care. Not a guess, they do not give one shit about Americans.
You've been owned on this subject like you get owned on most subjects you engage in on this board. You just aren't very good at debate because you take positions that can't be rationally explained.

Saying 1000 people died after getting shots does not mean they died because of the shots. Guess what... Everybody who died this year died after blinking... know what?? Blinking did not cause them to die. (That was a point made by a Fox News doctor in reaction to Tuckers idiotic piece, I can't take credit)
Saying over 500,000 died because of Covid is also a lie if you think what I am saying is. You have owned no one.
Haha, fine, I don't really care to debate the COVID point. Call the 500k Covid deaths a lie if you want. Is that your excuse for lying about the Vaccine? ya know... the subject of this thread?!

Saying over 500,000 died because of Covid is also a lie if you think what I am saying is.
Unlike the VAERS reports, doctors actually attributed the deaths to COVID.
Don't take the bait, he is trying to change the subject and divert from the point that he is pushing lies about the vaccine. Stay on that, you are owning him and he knows it.

Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Your own source, tard

There are hundreds of reports of people having died after getting a COVID vaccine, but that does not necessarily mean the vaccine was the cause.
Do you have a source that gives out the names Tard? What makes you think I have that information? They are dead and they had names.
They question is there so we can validate that the cause of death was from the shot. Somebody could have gotten the shot and then died in a car crash. That’s not a death caused by the vaccine. I want to dig in to show how you tards are conflating those numbers. If you don’t have names then you haven’t verified one thing that you are claiming. That means you’re just parroting a media report like a mindless partisan drone. Do better, that’s pathetic.
All of that crap goes for Covid deaths too. You can't have it both ways. The vaccine is killing people.
The only way I want it is the honest and truthful way. That’s not what you’re doing.

sounds to me like you’re lying and conflating vaccine deaths because you think that was being done with COVId deaths, like that would make it ok?! Two wrongs?? Are you that much of a child?
People are dying because of the vaccine. Deal with it. The illegitimate administration is still pushing people to get the vaccine. I guess they do not care. Not a guess, they do not give one shit about Americans.
You've been owned on this subject like you get owned on most subjects you engage in on this board. You just aren't very good at debate because you take positions that can't be rationally explained.

Saying 1000 people died after getting shots does not mean they died because of the shots. Guess what... Everybody who died this year died after blinking... know what?? Blinking did not cause them to die. (That was a point made by a Fox News doctor in reaction to Tuckers idiotic piece, I can't take credit)
Saying over 500,000 died because of Covid is also a lie if you think what I am saying is. You have owned no one.
Haha, fine, I don't really care to debate the COVID point. Call the 500k Covid deaths a lie if you want. Is that your excuse for lying about the Vaccine? ya know... the subject of this thread?!
I am not lying and you cannot prove I am. You own no one that way.

Your own source, tard

You are proclaiming facts that you can't prove. This means you don't know they are facts. Thats lying. That's my proof.

Biff why do you waste your time with Carlson, you don't believe what he says and yet you still are compelled to watch him, what gives?

I haven't watched Fox news for years, I don't let what he says bother me. You are just giving him his platform, Congrats!
I don't watch Carlson.....I know he is full of shit...

I just like sitting back and watching reactionary right wingers be manipulated by a guy who ADMITS HE IS FULL OF SHIT

It's almost like people will let their FEELINGS override the facts
Lots of people go with feelings over facts. Both sides of the aisle.

Your own source, tard

You are proclaiming facts that you can't prove. This means you don't know they are facts. Thats lying. That's my proof.
Why wouldn't they be facts? People are dying from the vaccine. How many does not matter to you when you bitched about Covid? You do not care about the people, you care about the narrative.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued his reckless mission to mainstream vaccine skepticism on Wednesday night by dangerously speculating that thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19 vaccinations, citing a faulty open-sourced database that has become a haven for misinformation. Carlson pointed to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to insinuate that dozens of people a day are dropping dead from the vaccines. VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.”

It's almost criminal what Biden has done with this vaccine since entering the White House....Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on the research that developed this vaccine and under Biden's poor handling (if not purposeful criminal intent) -- these vaccines are killing not just dozens, but possibly 100's of people a day. This is why no one should take this vaccine under any circumstances -- unless of course; they can get proper approval from conservative scientists and doctors first. You can't trust the word of these big pharma companies who are just in league with the government to not just track Americans, but kill them with bad vaccines.

Bullshit. The VAERS reports possible adverse reactions by noting issues occurring within a certain time frame after being vaccinated. Not that these were caused by the vaccine.

Your own source, tard

Why wouldn't they be facts? People are dying from the vaccine. How many does not matter to you when you bitched about Covid? You do not care about the people, you care about the narrative.
I do care about the people which is why im asking who died from the Vaccine. I've heard of a dozen or so that died from blood clots caused by the J&J vaccine but thats it. Can you name others? I'd like to see how the vaccine caused them to die. Do you know how?

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued his reckless mission to mainstream vaccine skepticism on Wednesday night by dangerously speculating that thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19 vaccinations, citing a faulty open-sourced database that has become a haven for misinformation. Carlson pointed to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to insinuate that dozens of people a day are dropping dead from the vaccines. VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.”

It's almost criminal what Biden has done with this vaccine since entering the White House....Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on the research that developed this vaccine and under Biden's poor handling (if not purposeful criminal intent) -- these vaccines are killing not just dozens, but possibly 100's of people a day. This is why no one should take this vaccine under any circumstances -- unless of course; they can get proper approval from conservative scientists and doctors first. You can't trust the word of these big pharma companies who are just in league with the government to not just track Americans, but kill them with bad vaccines.
Gee, thanks. I got my first shot today.:icon_cry:

I've gotten both shots. As far as I know I'm still alive. :thup:
But are you truly living??

You are now being tracked by a tyrannical world government and a heartbroken Bill Gates

Oh yes, I forgot, college dropout Bill Gates is the Democrats' chief "scientist" working on the Covid response.

LOL

Your own source, tard

the Covid vaccine isn't much worse than the flu shot bro........relax

You are now being tracked by a tyrannical world government and a heartbroken Bill Gates

Oh yes, I forgot, college dropout Bill Gates is the Democrats' chief "scientist" working on the Covid response.

LOL
Well, Bill Gates was only working on the bad liberal vaccine....not the good vaccine that Trump created...

Which was later turned bad and liberal by Biden....

Now good Americans can't be sure if any vaccine is safe until Trump invents a new one

LOL
Well, Bill Gates was only working on the bad liberal vaccine....not the good vaccine that Trump created...

Which was later turned bad and liberal by Biden....

Now good Americans can't be sure if any vaccine is safe until Trump invents a new one

If you say so.

Bullshit. The VAERS reports possible adverse reactions by noting issues occurring within a certain time frame after being vaccinated. Not that these were caused by the vaccine.
Thanks Captain Obvious!

Carlson is reporting the facts. These people are dead. The vaccine killed them.
If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.
Then what are the facts? These people died from the vaccine. Period.
My cousin nearly died eating salad with celery salt on it. I could have died taking ampicillin. Does that mean no one should eat salad or take antibiotics?
I did not say anything about taking or not taking the vaccine. I said people were dying from it.

Forum List

Back