Lunatic Washington Post Admits “Scaffold Commander” Urged People Into Capitol on J6

I'm not at all sure that the FBI's 'Most Wanted List' has ever had some unknown, unnamed, individual in a grainy picture.....who stood on a scaffold with a bullhorn. Share with the forum if you know otherwise.
That our government have arrested participants far less obvious than this individual who gets a pass is suspect Chilli

~S~

nobody wants to log in for that, find a free source Chilli
I thought it was free.

Regardless, if there is a paywall there.....I'd highly recommend you try a 'taster' subscription to the NYT. You can get say, a 1-months subscription to their 'weekender' offering....Saturday and Sunday hard-copy edition.
Or, you may search their website and find an even cheaper 'digital subscription'.

IMHO.....the New York Times is a great newspaper. I don't want to live anyplace where I cannot access the Times. Even if one skips the OP/Ed page, and any and all columnists.....the rest of the paper can educate.

That our government have arrested participants far less obvious than this individual who gets a pass is suspect Chilli
Oh come on, poster sparky.
You too think the 'Commander' is an FBI employee?
And thus they ain't looking for him.....and are now giving him a 'pass'?

Have you got anything else other than he hasn't been identified and caught yet as your proof?

Not being caught as proof positive he's an FBI guy is nonsense. I am mildly sure you know that.
It's analogous to claiming DB Cooper was an FBI guy. That for 10 years Obama Bin Laden was an FBI guy (and when he resigned, they went and shot him?)

Or, let's do this: In the link below is a page of pics from Sedition Hunters. The FBI hasn't found those people yet. So, per you and several others here.....because the fBI hasn't found and arrested 'em......they must be FBI agents?

He should have been one of the first ones. Don't you even question why? with all the resources the Feds have, they go after unknown faces in the crowd, but not a stand out, who was actually inciting violence.
i knew this was a scam 3 hrs in

So there’s a MAGArat that hasn’t been caught yet

They’ll get em
Keep yer little blinders up, Lesh. Because we see through dark motives of the DNC Royal bohunkuses, and the more you ignore what really went down, the louder you are to smear the Right. Nobody believes the followers of the disgraceful mob bossett, Mme. Pelosi. Her criminal leanings will be the diminishment and death of the Democrat Party because the American people are up to here with its sickening false narratives and paid-for lies from the weakling but greedy paid-for press, and everybody in America knows it but the scoffers who obfuscate truth and indict innocent men so they can quadruple their power. Pelosi proscribed an attic filled with evil narratives to get rid of President Trump the good.. Leftist brass corruption need to wear lie detector equipment to determine truth from leftist fantasy of pickpocketing foreign aid packages like their comrade Biden did through criminal extortion of nations he calls "corrupt" for refusing to fulfill his threats to get cold, hard cash..

And it isn't working for the people of this country, nor does it uphold the Constitution since the lies are so thick and the extortion amounts are so incredibly large. :cranky:

Keep yer little blinders up, Lesh. Because we see through dark motives of the DNC Royal bohunkuses, and the more you ignore what really went down, the louder you are to smear the Right. Nobody believes the followers of the disgraceful mob bossett, Mme. Pelosi. Her criminal leanings will be the diminishment and death of the Democrat Party because the American people are up to here with its sickening false narratives and paid-for lies from the weakling but greedy paid-for press, and everybody in America knows it but the scoffers who obfuscate truth and indict innocent men so they can quadruple their power. Pelosi proscribed an attic filled with evil narratives to get rid of President Trump the good.. Leftist brass corruption need to wear lie detector equipment to determine truth from leftist fantasy of pickpocketing foreign aid packages like their comrade Biden did through criminal extortion of nations he calls "corrupt" for refusing to fulfill his threats to get cold, hard cash..

And it isn't working for the people of this country, nor does it uphold the Constitution since the lies are so thick and the extortion amounts are so incredibly large. :cranky:
All that bohunkus and bossett over some Jack
Ass that the FBI hasn’t caught yet?

Take heart. They will

1706110671449.png

Forum List

Back