UK: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
1,183
Points
918
Location
Lake District England
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

1610652129101.png


A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!
 

Attachments

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
41,083
Reaction score
23,429
Points
2,605
The globalists are marching through the world with covid shields and corona swords held high....we are screwed big time....America will not be the leader of the free world in less than a month of China Joe....
The free world will be a thing of the past....

I'm set for life and will not have to work if my retirement plans are sucessful...so if it were not for my adult kids I would just sit back and watch the nation ruin itself...I would just laugh at all of the liberals that are destroying their own future....
 

AMart

Diamond Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
2,173
Reaction score
2,249
Points
1,893
The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’ :lame2:
 

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
28,307
Reaction score
13,734
Points
1,100
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!
you brits sure dont like truth and honesty do ya,,
 

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
90,824
Reaction score
21,121
Points
2,180
Location
Behind the Orange Curtain
Grab your guns, bombs, hanging noose & get over to the nearest capitol building & start hanging those subversive POS!
You mean the way democrat Brown Shirts did last July when you stormed the White House to try and kill the President?

 

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
26,523
Reaction score
12,647
Points
1,100
Location
Floor E Da
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!
But , we are told that Hospitals are full to capacity, how can you have empty halls and beds? Oh, yeah, stupid fucks like you, just cant believe your eyes...
 

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
14,066
Reaction score
9,441
Points
1,265
Location
Uranus
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!
I completely agree. Anyone who challenges State Doctrine should be immediately shot and disposed of. Well done my British friend. :thup:
 

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
16,741
Reaction score
3,585
Points
255
Location
In your head
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!
But , we are told that Hospitals are full to capacity, how can you have empty halls and beds? Oh, yeah, stupid fucks like you, just cant believe your eyes...
The ICU beds fill up with Covid patients while everyone else avoids the hospitals like the plague it contains. Most regular rooms & floors are empty & medical staff has been cut since Covid began because people stopped going in.
 

Circe

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
6,543
Reaction score
1,627
Points
195
Location
Aeaea
The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’ :lame2:
The question I am interested in is, was her post true?
 

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
26,116
Reaction score
6,312
Points
290
Location
Y Cae Ras
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!
Stupid cow. A few months in a cell would have been more appropriate, The hospitals look quiet because visitors are not allowed. The stupid cow would not get access to the covid wards anyway because they are isolated and she probably took some pix of wards that have been cleared for anticipated covid patients. That cant just happen overnight.
This shit will probably pass as evidence amongst covidiots who think the election was rigged.
 

AMart

Diamond Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
2,173
Reaction score
2,249
Points
1,893
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!
Stupid cow. A few months in a cell would have been more appropriate, The hospitals look quiet because visitors are not allowed. The stupid cow would not get access to the covid wards anyway because they are isolated and she probably took some pix of wards that have been cleared for anticipated covid patients. That cant just happen overnight.
This shit will probably pass as evidence amongst covidiots who think the election was rigged.
The left, we don't like you what you say off to jail. Disgusting.
 

night_son

Diamond Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Messages
8,300
Reaction score
7,585
Points
2,095
Location
The Full Moon
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!

So where are all the patients? I mean . . . duh? You silly bastards are the only ideologues in history capable of throwing a dart at a wall board and hitting yourselves in the asses. BE PROUD!
 

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
26,116
Reaction score
6,312
Points
290
Location
Y Cae Ras
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’


Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!

So where are all the patients? I mean . . . duh? You silly bastards are the only ideologues in history capable of throwing a dart at a wall board and hitting yourselves in the asses. BE PROUD!
Not in the fucking corridors you thick ****.
 

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top