UK: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of ’empty’ hospitals

1610652129101.png

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’

Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!

Attachments

• 1610651537655.png
    1610651537655.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 23
The globalists are marching through the world with covid shields and corona swords held high....we are screwed big time....America will not be the leader of the free world in less than a month of China Joe....
The free world will be a thing of the past....

I'm set for life and will not have to work if my retirement plans are sucessful...so if it were not for my adult kids I would just sit back and watch the nation ruin itself...I would just laugh at all of the liberals that are destroying their own future....

View attachment 442848

A Covid denier who went into hospitals to film seemingly ’empty’ corridors and posted the footage on social media has been fined by police. The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’, said Portsmouth Police. Hannah Dean, who describes herself as a ‘registered journalist’ from Portsmouth, posted images from hospitals across south-east England to Facebook in a bid to prove the virus is a ‘hoax’. The photos of corridors were claimed to be taken at the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, Southampton General hospital, the Princess Royal University hospital near Bromley, Kent, and St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex. Alongside a post of pictures allegedly taken at Queen Alexandra Hospital she wrote: ‘Hospital is the quietest I have ever seen it! I walked all over the hospital, including A&E! ‘I know this is hard to get our heads around, but the government are lying to us! And the reason why they’re lying to us….. is very disturbing!’

A spokesman for Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which runs hospitals in West Sussex, criticised the claims saying: ‘This is untrue and highly disrespectful to all the patients and families affected by Covid, as well as our staff who are working extremely hard in very challenging circumstances. ‘We must stress, pictures of empty corridors do not mean our wards and intensive care units are empty.’

Read more: Covid denier, 30, fined £200 for uploading pictures of 'empty' hospitals

This bitchdog should have got more than a £200 fine. £10,000 would have been more appropriate in view of the fact that despite the new lockdown deaths have now reached their highest level yesterday with 1526 fatalities. With Gov. Ministers & healthcare professionals appearing continually on TV pleading with people to take the virus seriously, this vile piece of shit is deliberately going around taking photos of Hospital corridors not in use, fooling the public into believing there is no crisis. Evil cow!
you brits sure dont like truth and honesty do ya,,

Grab your guns, bombs, hanging noose & get over to the nearest capitol building & start hanging those subversive POS!

You mean the way democrat Brown Shirts did last July when you stormed the White House to try and kill the President?

View attachment 442848

But , we are told that Hospitals are full to capacity, how can you have empty halls and beds? Oh, yeah, stupid fucks like you, just cant believe your eyes...

View attachment 442848

I completely agree. Anyone who challenges State Doctrine should be immediately shot and disposed of. Well done my British friend. :thup:

View attachment 442848

But , we are told that Hospitals are full to capacity, how can you have empty halls and beds? Oh, yeah, stupid fucks like you, just cant believe your eyes...
The ICU beds fill up with Covid patients while everyone else avoids the hospitals like the plague it contains. Most regular rooms & floors are empty & medical staff has been cut since Covid began because people stopped going in.

The 30-year-old woman was fined £200 after she uploaded images and videos from inside several hospitals which ’caused angst in the community’ :lame2:
The question I am interested in is, was her post true?

View attachment 442848

Stupid cow. A few months in a cell would have been more appropriate, The hospitals look quiet because visitors are not allowed. The stupid cow would not get access to the covid wards anyway because they are isolated and she probably took some pix of wards that have been cleared for anticipated covid patients. That cant just happen overnight.
This shit will probably pass as evidence amongst covidiots who think the election was rigged.

View attachment 442848

Stupid cow. A few months in a cell would have been more appropriate, The hospitals look quiet because visitors are not allowed. The stupid cow would not get access to the covid wards anyway because they are isolated and she probably took some pix of wards that have been cleared for anticipated covid patients. That cant just happen overnight.
This shit will probably pass as evidence amongst covidiots who think the election was rigged.
The left, we don't like you what you say off to jail. Disgusting.

View attachment 442848

So where are all the patients? I mean . . . duh? You silly bastards are the only ideologues in history capable of throwing a dart at a wall board and hitting yourselves in the asses. BE PROUD!

View attachment 442848

So where are all the patients? I mean . . . duh? You silly bastards are the only ideologues in history capable of throwing a dart at a wall board and hitting yourselves in the asses. BE PROUD!
Not in the fucking corridors you thick ****.

Forum List

Back