Tulsi Gabbard defends Trump at CPAC

I'm reading so many things about Tulsi......:dunno:

1708981815361.png

"Tulsi Gabbard’s recent takedowns of the Democrat Party sounds well and good. But what is she really up to? This is a woman who ran for President as a Democrat; she has pushed for “assault weapons” bans, universal basic income, Medicare for all, free college tuition, and abortion with very few limits. Tulsi Gabbard even supported a federal $15 minimum wage. This is not a woman we want anywhere near President Trump of the Office of the Vice Presidency."

I like Tulsi. I want Kristi though for his VP. Both women are beautiful :)

The problem are Tulsi policies....big problem.

"Tulsi Gabbard’s recent takedowns of the Democrat Party sounds well and good. But what is she really up to? This is a woman who ran for President as a Democrat; she has pushed for “assault weapons” bans, universal basic income, Medicare for all, free college tuition, and abortion with very few limits. Tulsi Gabbard even supported a federal $15 minimum wage. This is not a woman we want anywhere near President Trump of the Office of the Vice Presidency."

I'm reading so many things about Tulsi......:dunno:

View attachment 908958

Those aren't her recent positions and I wouldn't trust the Gateway Pundit to give factual reporting

The problem are Tulsi policies....big problem.

Again those aren't quite accurate. She's had a change on many since leaving the dems

Forum List

Back