Tulsi Gabbard defends Trump at CPAC

Imo, Trump should pick Tulsi as VP for a number of reasons

1) Tusli left the dems cause of their corruption

2) Tulsi hates the Clintons and they hate her

3) Tulsi destroyed Kamala in the debates and would do it again

4) Tulsi has foreign policy experience and instead of falling in line on Syria she went to the source to see the truth

5) Tulsi could bring many ex dems who WalkedAway and Independents

6) Hawaii could flip, after what happened in Maui you think those people would vote Biden?

What do you all think?

She’s kinda cute, too.

She is what democrats used to be. She is a remnant from their past. And some ideas of hers I don't care for but I still have a measure of respect for her.

If trump had her as vice president I'd be very satisfied. She is smart, articulate, wants action to solve problems not just talk about the problem endlessly or finds way to live with the problems, and loves her country.

I think she would be an asset to republicans in a leadership role. She would be someone who could help steer the ship.

1 year ago, I would've agreed with you 100%. Now, she's sounding more and more like a RINO. Trump will never pick her as a VP. she's not a RNC party member.

Thank you. Listen to her.
She sees democrats for what they really are. So democrats try to smear her, and fail. She is on Trump's VP short list.

Gabbard made headlines in 2022 when she announced her departure from the Democratic Party, criticizing it as an “elitist group of warmongers” driven by “cowardly wokeness.” She invited others to join her in leaving the party, citing disagreements on issues such as religion, police, and citizen protection.
A military veteran who served in Iraq with the Hawaii Army National Guard before entering Congress, Gabbard has been vocal in her opposition to US intervention in foreign conflicts. She has been particularly critical of President Joe Biden’s foreign policy, blaming his administration’s failures for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Democrat lies, like Russian collusion.

Tulsi Gabbard defends Trump at CPAC​

There's no defending this incoherent rant from Don.

LIAR
Tulsi is a veteran.
Which doesn't stop someone from turning traitor and being a Russia asset.

But then, the Russian assets in the Trump cult know that.

So, what else does Moscow want you to say? You already gave us the Big ol' Russian lies about the uranimum deal. Don't stop just with that. Tell us everything that Moscow wants you to repeat.

Did you sell out the USA for the rubles, or was it because of your fanatical ideological devotion to communism?

Which doesn't stop someone from turning traitor and being a Russia asset.
But then, the Russian assets in the Trump cult know that.
So, what else does Moscow want you to say? You already gave us the Big ol' Russian lies about the uranimum deal. Don't stop just with that. Tell us everything that Moscow wants you to repeat.
Did you sell out the USA for the rubles, or was it because of your fanatical ideological devotion to communism?
Prove she's a Russian asset. You can't, duh. She became a Republican because democrats are unAmerican.

Gabbard made headlines in 2022 when she announced her departure from the Democratic Party, criticizing it as an “elitist group of warmongers” driven by “cowardly wokeness.” She invited others to join her in leaving the party, citing disagreements on issues such as religion, police, and citizen protection.
A military veteran who served in Iraq with the Hawaii Army National Guard before entering Congress, Gabbard has been vocal in her opposition to US intervention in foreign conflicts. She has been particularly critical of President Joe Biden’s foreign policy, blaming his administration’s failures for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back