Tulsi Gabbard defends Trump at CPAC

Prove she's a Russian asset. You can't, duh. She became a Republican because democrats are unAmerican.

Gabbard made headlines in 2022 when she announced her departure from the Democratic Party, criticizing it as an “elitist group of warmongers” driven by “cowardly wokeness.” She invited others to join her in leaving the party, citing disagreements on issues such as religion, police, and citizen protection.
A military veteran who served in Iraq with the Hawaii Army National Guard before entering Congress, Gabbard has been vocal in her opposition to US intervention in foreign conflicts. She has been particularly critical of President Joe Biden’s foreign policy, blaming his administration’s failures for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
kyzr is supporting Tulsi, OrangePerv, Putin, Russia, and Russians. He is anti-American to the bone.

kyzr is supporting Tulsi, OrangePerv, Putin, Russia, and Russians. He is anti-American to the bone.
I like Tulsi because she is a combat veteran, and sees democrats for what they really are.
I like Trump because he's competent.
Democrats always accuse Republicans of what they are doing, like Hillary paid Russians for dirt on Trump, and then accused Trump of colluding with Russians. Democrats are criminals.

I like Tulsi because she is a combat veteran, and sees democrats for what they really are.
I like Trump because he's competent.
Democrats always accuse Republicans of what they are doing, like Hillary paid Russians for dirt on Trump, and then accused Trump of colluding with Russians. Democrats are criminals.
He is supports Trump because he loves fascists and fascism: Tulsi, OrangePerv, Putin, Russia, and Russians

Putin was trolling.

While you may have been commanded to believe everything that your master Putin says, most people understand that Putin tends to lie a lot.
LOL!!! Putin said what he said, then explained it. Putin owns democrats.
I can link to Obama's quote to Medvedev about being more flexible...
...or Hillary and her Uranium one scam...
...or Psaki and her Russian hat with the Russian ambassador...
...or Biden lifting Trump's sanctions on NordStream2...
...or Hillary and her misspelled Russian "reset" button...
...or Hunter taking $millions from the mayor's wife...(for Putin)

Democrats think Russia is still communist, i.e. kindred commies.

I like Tulsi because she is a combat veteran,
No. Strictly REMF, that one. Not that that's bad, since most of the military is in that category. But I've seen as much combat as she has. Which is to say, none.

Her politics are ... sort of tankie. That is, she blames US imperialism for everything, to such a degree that it excsues and aids communist imperialism.

She wasn't always that way. She started in 2020. "I'm not like the other democrats, I love Russian imperialism!" was her way of trying to stand out from the presidential pack. It didn't fool anyone on the left. She's really more of a grifter than anything.

Imo, Trump should pick Tulsi as VP for a number of reasons

1) Tusli left the dems cause of their corruption

2) Tulsi hates the Clintons and they hate her

3) Tulsi destroyed Kamala in the debates and would do it again

4) Tulsi has foreign policy experience and instead of falling in line on Syria she went to the source to see the truth

5) Tulsi could bring many ex dems who WalkedAway and Independents

6) Hawaii could flip, after what happened in Maui you think those people would vote Biden?

What do you all think?

I love Tulsi! She shows exactly how easy it is to make money off of the right by duping them. She left a floundering political career and increased her net worth from nothing to $20M on the backs of the right wing newstainment industry.

You go girl!

LOL!!! Putin said what he said, then explained it.
I can link to Obama's quote to Medvedev about being more flexible...
...or Hillary and her Uranium one scam...
...or Psaki and her Russian hat with the Russian ambassador...
...or Biden lifting Trump's sanctions on NordStream2...
...or Hillary and her misspelled Russian "reset" button...
Check it out. You're going right down the list of Russian propaganda. I don't think you missed any.

No. Strictly REMF, that one. Not that that's bad, since most of the military is in that category. But I've seen as much combat as she has. Which is to say, none.
Her politics are ... sort of tankie. That is, she blames US imperialism for everything, to such a degree that it excsues and aids communist imperialism.
She wasn't always that way. She started in 2020. "I'm not like the other democrats, I love Russian imperialism!" was her way of trying to stand out from the presidential pack. It didn't fool anyone on the left. She's really more of a grifter than anything.
You can type shit, but without proof it's garbage. Read this link, its credible:

Imo, Trump should pick Tulsi as VP for a number of reasons

1) Tusli left the dems cause of their corruption

2) Tulsi hates the Clintons and they hate her

3) Tulsi destroyed Kamala in the debates and would do it again

4) Tulsi has foreign policy experience and instead of falling in line on Syria she went to the source to see the truth

5) Tulsi could bring many ex dems who WalkedAway and Independents

6) Hawaii could flip, after what happened in Maui you think those people would vote Biden?

What do you all think?

I said it first.
Posted 9/3/23

That's the problem. You don't have any facts or logic. You just have dumb memes.
Not memes, credible links:

1708898032238.png

QED

Typing lies is all you have. Tulsi knows that democrats are low-IQ losers. That's why she left.
To be fair ....the US spying apparatus, ( attack on the Constitution) kicked into full gear with unanimous Congressional approval before Bush signed the Patriot Act.

Went on steroids after the Arab Spring and later Crimea breaking free.

Forum List

Back