Trump should select Tulsi Gabbard

Trump has a history of putting women in charge, and does a great job of it too, look at his selections.

Tulsi explains how the left are destroying democracy in the name of democracy, and they're destroying the justice system too. Golly, I wonder why she'd say that?

You ask me, Kennedy intends to drive Biden out. Being at the disadvantage of the left's propaganda machine as our primary information sources, Trump can use all the help he can get.

Say, one more thing. Know the difference between right and left?

The majority of the right like Trump's great, GREAT upside. His downside is actually left "news". Republicans are more responsible, and have positive intentions, and will vote in what we believe in.

Democrats don't own-up to Biden, partially evidenced by who cares to show up to listen to him, same with Kamala. They represent the negative side of voting, and that's if they bother to show up to vote without motivation (e.g., left propaganda), ballot solicitation and harvesting.

Imagine Tulsi and Kamela in a debate. Oh that's right, already happened, Tulsi kicked her ass with class. Democrats might figure it's the other way around though, the life we live today, hmm.

TULSI FOR VP, 80/20 Trump selects her, IMO.

commies won zombie.jpg

When was that? Stormy said it never happened
Because Trump paid her with your campaign contributions to say that. That's illegal.

I know, Presidents should have the right to cross all the lines Trump habitually crossed.

Because Trump paid her with your campaign contributions to say that. That's illegal.

I know, Presidents should have the right to cross all the lines Trump habitually crossed.
Cause you know everything

pray for my country and fellow americans while demofks destroy our constitution.
my opinion, we are trying to make our constitution and form of government work, something it seems never entered the minds of the founders.

Forum List

Back