Tulsi Gabbard defends Trump at CPAC

She was one of the few Democrats that I liked listening to. I doubt she qualifies as the type of person Trump surrounds himself with, as she doesn't come across as a brown-nosed-butt-kisser.

Imo, Trump should pick Tulsi as VP for a number of reasons

1) Tusli left the dems cause of their corruption

2) Tulsi hates the Clintons and they hate her

3) Tulsi destroyed Kamala in the debates and would do it again

4) Tulsi has foreign policy experience and instead of falling in line on Syria she went to the source to see the truth

5) Tulsi could bring many ex dems who WalkedAway and Independents

6) Hawaii could flip, after what happened in Maui you think those people would vote Biden?

What do you all think?

Hawaii is not going to be within 30 points…

Vivek would be the best selection by far!

Imo, Trump should pick Tulsi as VP for a number of reasons

1) Tusli left the dems cause of their corruption

2) Tulsi hates the Clintons and they hate her

3) Tulsi destroyed Kamala in the debates and would do it again

4) Tulsi has foreign policy experience and instead of falling in line on Syria she went to the source to see the truth

5) Tulsi could bring many ex dems who WalkedAway and Independents

6) Hawaii could flip, after what happened in Maui you think those people would vote Biden?

What do you all think?

I like Tulsi a lot but I think she remains a Democrat and would oppose her as a candidate for President or as a VP. She supports cashless bail, eliminating private prisons, is opposed to capital punishment and mandatory sentences. She is pro 'free' college, pro green energy, anti nuclear power plants, anti requiring GMO labeling, has been pro eliminating the electoral college, opposed to voter ID, supports Medicare for all/universal government provided healthcare, etc.

Not a good choice for Trump's VP.

Wow.

She has more time serving the US on a military shitter than the person who slandered her with that comment in total.
Vets like me are required, by our sacred oath, to oppose all enemies of the Constitution, both foreign and domestic.

By acting as a Russian asset, Tulsi Gabbard would qualify as the latter.

She doesn't just "have a different opinion". She repeats the propaganda that Russia uses to justify invading Ukraine.

Gabbard has more time deployed in a combat zone
Look at those goalposts move, from "combat veteran" to "being deployed in a combat zone."

Vets like me are required, by our sacred oath, to oppose all enemies of the Constitution, both foreign and domestic.

By acting as a Russian asset, Tulsi Gabbard would qualify as the latter.

She doesn't just "have a different opinion". She repeats the propaganda that Russia uses to justify invading Ukraine.

Yeah Im aware of the oath. I'd wager I've taken it more times than you.

Care to share any evidence you have of Gabbard being a "Russian Asset"? I mean other than her having her own opinions on subjects that dont align with yours.
Look at those goalposts move, from "combat veteran" to "being deployed in a combat zone."
WTF are you talking about?

Care to share any evidence you have of Gabbard being a "Russian Asset"?
As I posted before, the Russians classify her as a Russian asset. That's good enough for me.

You'll ignore that. Just as you ignored the part where nobody is criticizing her merely for having a different opinion. We get it, y'all can't debate what any liberal actually says, so you make up stories about what you wish the liberals had said.

As I posted before, the Russians classify her as a Russian asset. That's good enough for me.
Link?
You'll ignore that. Just as you ignored the part where nobody is criticizing her merely for having a different opinion. We get it, y'all can't debate what any liberal actually says, so you make up stories about what you wish the liberals had said.
You are correct. I’ll ignore any claim of that nature without evidence. Tulsi Gabard is a liberal you stupid bastard. She ran for the DNC nomination last election cycle. Her big sin was challenging the DNC establishment which apparently makes her a Russian asset.

Forum List

Back