Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
jan-6-4.jpg
/——/ Which one is Trump?

Actually a civil war wouldn't change the 2nd amendment, it would require a Convention of States and 38 states to agree to it. Never happen.
Well that would depend on whether or not any states actually seceded. Those who did would no longer be a part of the union and would not have a vote.

Trump stopped whining after his daughter was caught doing the same thing. How retarded do you have to be to conduct government business over personal email while your dad is screaming for Hillary to be locked up for doing it?

You asked for the link. I provided the link. The point is there was no FBI raid on Hillary's home despite evidence that she did it. There was no raid on Bill Clinton's home when evidence was produced that he had obstructed justice. There was no raid on Sandy Berger's home when he was CAUGHT smuggling classified documents out of the national archives. There was no raid on Ivanka's home for whatever they accused her.

Trump was fully cooperating with the government re documents he had in his possession.

This raid was pure political theater, politically motivated to further the goals of the Jan 6 inquisition and take the heat off the Biden legal difficulties, was a slap in the face to the rule of law or any normal person's sense of decency or fair play. It was wrong. It set a terribly dangerous precedent. And NOBODY who has any sense of justice, ethics, or integrity could condone it.

You Libtards should dispense with giving that advice and start applying it to their lives and commentaries.
Everyone needs to be reminded of it from time to time.

Point is that all these conservatives are saying this is all Biden’s doing but it’s not based on fact. It’s a belief. Yet they claim it’s a fact.

/——/ Which one is Trump?
"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the coup was all laid out before the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back