Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure she did not pack any Trump documents.

No but she destroyed over 33,000 government emails and all her government hard drives, which of course you already knew but are just intentionally playing dumb at. Besides, presidents don't pack their papers and stuff when they leave office, the WH staff does all that, and anything contained therein such as something the national archives might be interested in as supposedly is the case here, all they need to do is ask for it, you don't go busting into someone's home like a third world country much less that of one of your own presidents, which again, you should have known, but I'm not so sure you are playing dumb this time.

This was all about trying to drum up a last ditch effort to create any excuse they can to try to stop Trump from getting reelected as clearly if he runs again, he would be by the people of the United States as he is just gaining more popularity and support by the day.

Perhaps you can point out what indicates that I'm "devoid of reality".

Perhaps the FBI has contacted you with critical information. Please share it.
12 years of me being here dealing with you your fucking history shows you are devoid of reality. You actually believe we're just going to sit by and allow this shit to happen?

It's pretty funny Rubio is defending Tiny Hands and claims no president has tried to use their power to persecute their past or future opponents.

How quickly Little Marco has forgotten Trump tried to get Zelensky to create a fake scandal about Joe Biden.

It doesn’t. Clinton’s entire case is extremely well documented and properly investigated.

Not that any of you guys care, you don’t read. You just buy the crap they’re selling on Trump TV.

We don't think Biden is behind anything that requires thought.
Because it's now Official.We can now actually see the puppet
strings that are connected to Old Slow Joe.because yesterday
Joe was having a bad day putting on his sports jacket.
Must be them puppet strings.I mean,why not.
Plus in the Dog Days { typical of August } we haven't seen
Joe take an Ice Cream break.What's up with dat.

How do you know that what he took wasn't declassified? He had the power to declassify anything he wanted while he was President.

I have a feeling this whole thing is going to blow up in you Democrat's faces, just like every other time you said "We got him now."
Well, that's a valid argument.

It isn't my beliefs that make it true. It is the fact that it's true that makes it true. Also, if it is not true, then the FBI is totally out of control, a rogue militarized organization that is a threat to every living American.
What’s the threat? That the FBI could investigate violations of federal law?

Seems like that’s kind of what they’re supposed to be doing.

Like the Clintons"accidentally" stealing all that property from the White House when they left?
Yesiree Bob.Like something meant to stay at the White House.
Like a Norman Rockwell portrait of the Statue of Liberty.
Plus Hillary kinda oversaw her staff destroy things in their
Offices.Like Computers and stuff.

Raiding an ex-POTUS house is an act against all common courtesies. it is hard to believe DOJ did not inform WH / Congress. On the other hand, WH said that they did not know, only showing them weak and clueless. Biden may need to ask his handler before WH says anything. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You act as though the president staying out of making decisions against rival politicians is a character flaw.

But it’s actually a good thing.

can we all just take a breath for 10 fucking seconds?

this is MY thread...i'm supposed to DOMINATE threads about Donald Trump...you all just sit back and kiss my royal feet, because I AM THE KING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back