Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump lost his election but pressured his VP to unilaterally declare him the winner anyway. You can't get more corrupt than that.
Prove that Trump believed he lost the election, and you would be correct, you can't get more corrupt than that.

On the other hand, if he truly believed that there was a wide ranging conspiracy in a dozen or so counties in that nation? Then the reverse was true, it was a heroically patriotic effort to rescue the Republic from corruption.

It all depends on your point of view, and what you believe, doesn't it?

Post for me, conclusive evidence, either written, audio, or video, of Trump, post election, pre- Jan. 6th, acknowledging that he acknowledges he did not win the election.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to be reminded of it from time to time.

Point is that all these conservatives are saying this is all Biden’s doing but it’s not based on fact. It’s a belief. Yet they claim it’s a fact.
If you think something of this scale didn't, at the very least, go to his top echelons, you're even more stupid than you've presented yourself to be so far.

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the coup was all laid out before the election.
Except for the military overseas, if you can't get to a polling station and vote in person, too damn bad.

Everyone needs to be reminded of it from time to time.

Point is that all these conservatives are saying this is all Biden’s doing but it’s not based on fact. It’s a belief. Yet they claim it’s a fact.
I actually agree that it isn’t an established fact and that it is a belief. However, as reasonable inferences go, this one appears to be nearly rock solid.

I mean, if you’re being honest, you’d have to admit that executing a search warrant on the immediately preceding President of the United States is a very big political matter. So to believe that the AG would make a unilateral decision to proceed like that without at least pre-advising the incumbent President of what was about to go down requires some absurd mental gymnastics.

It actually smacks far more of political motivation in its entirety. And I seriously doubt that it’s over. The Democrat Party loves the drip drip drip approach. So my guess is that the warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago won’t be the only one executed.

Drip drip drip.

Last edited:
Awaiting the tsunami of good apples at the FBI and DOJ quitting to protest this.

Not one will. Mark my words.

Stop telling me they are filled with good people. At best it's cowards. At best.

Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter)
August 9, 2022
Or alternatively, that may mean your thinking on this may simply be incorrect.

You asked for the link. I provided the link. The point is there was no FBI raid on Hillary's home despite evidence that she did it. There was no raid on Bill Clinton's home when evidence was produced that he had obstructed justice. There was no raid on Sandy Berger's home when he was CAUGHT smuggling classified documents out of the national archives. There was no raid on Ivanka's home for whatever they accused her.

Trump was fully cooperating with the government re documents he had in his possession.

This raid was pure political theater, politically motivated to further the goals of the Jan 6 inquisition and take the heat off the Biden legal difficulties, was a slap in the face to the rule of law or any normal person's sense of decency or fair play. It was wrong. It set a terribly dangerous precedent. And NOBODY who has any sense of justice, ethics, or integrity could condone it.

What most people are missing is that if they can do it to a former President of the United Sates then they can do it to you if you dare to dissent from their party line. The most recent IRA Bill they passed just weaponized the IRS even more than it was, and the intimidation factor is growing quite powerful IMHO. I know it doesn't seem possible, but all the signs I see over the past several years indicate a slide into a one-party, totalitarian state. It may take awhile, but that's where we headed.

Says the one now off on a screaming hate-jihad entirely because it's what his cult ordered him to do.

You can't gaslight intelligent and moral people. That only works on your fellow fascist cult traitors.
Unfortunately for the trump cult....this is still a country of law and justice. This is the beginning of justice for trump. The cult whines make it even more appealing.

If you think something of this scale didn't, at the very least, go to his top echelons, you're even more stupid than you've presented yourself to be so far.
I'd believe it went to the AG.

Why would they go to Biden? There's nothing to gain and everything to lose. Conservatives are accusing Biden of directing the DoJ after Trump. Keeping Biden out of the process entirely is the best way to defend against that accusation.

I expect Wray, Garland, and every other relevant DoJ official to be asked under oath if they communicated about the White House with this. They know that. These people aren't so stupid as to give their detractors ammunition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back