Trump Taxing Americans to Death Continues

Trump announces new 10% tariff on another $300B worth of Chinese goods

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

What's really sad is 11 republican jackoffs find that post funny Who TF do they think will pay those higher prices ?? Mexico??

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.
Taxes are not optional, asshole! People can choose if they want to pay more for Chinese goods or not.
Jesus, your posts are invariably dishonest and transparent as can be.
How many American will be out of jobs when the consumers stop consuming??

Trumpettes are convinced that China is actually absorbing the cost of Trump's tariffs, or they just magically disappear, somewhere between the ship where the razor blades were unloaded, and Walmart, where they are sold. It is really kind of amusing, if it wasn't so sad.

No... The cost of being absorbed exactly by who they should be absorbed by. The middleman vendors. Many of whom have to be Chinese companies by the way dipshit.
Take Ali baba for instance.... It's actually bigger than Amazon and is the world's single largest middle-man Vendor. It's a Chinese company and right now it's paying hundreds of millions of dollars in tariffs to the Trump administration while carefully being sure not to pass it on to the consumers.

Then there's Smithfield farms the world's largest producer of pork products responsible for 60% of all the pork products you see in the supermarkets today. It's chinese-owned. Rose and ship pork bellies back to China to process them after which they would be subject to a tariff they are currently processing on the continent.

Man you just don't know shit do you?

Jo

Sure they are! Almost all venders have a profit margin of over 30% with which to absorb Trump's ego war!

Yes. Of course it's important. Is it important to distinguish between a suicide and a murder? The end result is all the same.

So we seem to agree that a tax or tariff does the same thing.

True but what is Rolex losing when a Chinese knock off Rolex is selling for $3,999 ? And undiscerning people are snapping up that bargain.

Rolex buyers are anything but undiscerning. Might be a very rare occasion this happens but it's really not a problem. I prefer vintage Omega's but the people who buy Rolex's? Wow, they are not buying $4k Chinese knock offs.

Also a good point. But this issue is much larger than the fate of a company that skipped out
so they could make a larger profit. China has been getting away with murder. You admit China pirates American technology and other business practices and atrocities. But China has it's eyes on bigger prizes.

US Officials: China Tops List of Security Threats

A get tough with China policy is good not only for business (despite wailing about paying more for sandals at Wal Mart) but it presents a stark message to Bejing that the days of Nixon, Clinton, Bush, Obama are over.
China is our frenemy and more enemy than friend right now. They will be the number one global threat for the foreseeable future.
And I think the Chinese admire strength and despise weaklings. This business of tariffs are good in principle
and good that China realizes we are not going to roll over and bare our throats in a gesture of submission
any longer.

China has 1.5 billion people. We have 320 million. You are not going to counter China in this way. China also cares less who they deal with. They are not calling for boycotting this country or that country. They will survive without us far better than we will without them.

Yes. Of course it's important. Is it important to distinguish between a suicide and a murder? The end result is all the same.

True but what is Rolex losing when a Chinese knock off Rolex is selling for $3,999 ? And undiscerning people are snapping up that bargain.

Rolex buyers are anything but undiscerning. Might be a very rare occasion this happens but it's really not a problem. I prefer vintage Omega's but the people who buy Rolex's? Wow, they are not buying $4k Chinese knock offs.

Also a good point. But this issue is much larger than the fate of a company that skipped out
so they could make a larger profit. China has been getting away with murder. You admit China pirates American technology and other business practices and atrocities. But China has it's eyes on bigger prizes.

A get tough with China policy is good not only for business (despite wailing about paying more for sandals at Wal Mart) but it presents a stark message to Bejing that the days of Nixon, Clinton, Bush, Obama are over.
China is our frenemy and more enemy than friend right now. They will be the number one global threat for the foreseeable future.
And I think the Chinese admire strength and despise weaklings. This business of tariffs are good in principle
and good that China realizes we are not going to roll over and bare our throats in a gesture of submission
any longer.

China has 1.5 billion people. We have 320 million. You are not going to counter China in this way. China also cares less who they deal with. They are not calling for boycotting this country or that country. They will survive without us far better than we will without them.

We are equally intertwined if we fail they fail and if they fail we fail simple as that.

I'm an American consumer. I understand that if we have less china shit more American companies will step up and replace the china shit Thereby putting more Americans to work.
ain't it great?

That isn't what is happening. Thailand, Pakistan, Indonesia, is replacing it.
\so you say just like Trump is taxing me to death lol pathetic pos liars you leftist are.

Watch. Imports will continue to rise.
and yet I am paying less taxes which was the topic of this thread
SO STOP LYING

Sorry, what exactly (please be specific) did I lie about? What did I say that was wrong?

Also, the thread is not about you.
this thread is about Trump taxing people to death why are you dodging what I said? fewer taxes are being taken out of my check

They both cost you money. But you can't avoid a tax, unlike a tariff. I think I've said this now
about a dozen times at least.

Art collectors buy fakes. It's been known to happen.
The neauvo riche, anxious to display their wealth, know Rolex is an instant status marker. I don't think they are
immune to being swindled. It happens with handbags, fashion and other objects all the time.

I doubt we will collapse if China stops filling Wal Mart with their crap.
On the other hand China is complaining and calling foul. China says US policies are causing existential damage to the WTO
They are ringed by enemies. This isn't WWI where raw manpower decides conflicts. Their population is a burden.
Overpopulation in China - Codewit World News

any longer.

We are equally intertwined if we fail they fail and if they fail we fail simple as that.

We will see. We think we are a bit more important than we are and when the rest of the world undercuts the dollar, and that is going to happen, we will see.

Trumpettes are convinced that China is actually absorbing the cost of Trump's tariffs, or they just magically disappear, somewhere between the ship where the razor blades were unloaded, and Walmart, where they are sold. It is really kind of amusing, if it wasn't so sad.

This is way beyond me why they don’t understand that tariffs is paid by consumers. Very sad.

Right now the vendors are eating the tariffs because the prices are not showing up in the retail end so shut the fuck up and sit down before you hurt yourself.

Additionally don't you realize that Chinese goods are made underneath clouds of coal smoke? Often times the reason an American counterpart is more expensive is because the manufacturers are not allowed to pollute the way the Chinese manufacturers do. I thought you were concerned about the environment you two faced piece of shit hypocrite.

**** Don't you realize that Chinese goods are made with violations of many basic human rights including labor laws, safety laws, and health laws?

Paying a little extra for an American-made counterpart ensures that people are not used as slaves, coal smoke doesn't go barreling off into the atmosphere and Public's health is protected.

Jo

You talked too much nonsense. So are you going to tell your lousy president to stop terrorizing this country about his trade wars?

China is cleaning up their act as far as clean air you know nothing about. They invested billions in reusable energy and trying to get away from coal. That’s a fact.
At the same time...... This moron POTUS is trying very hard and lied to coal industry that he will save the coal industry. Coal industry in US is dying. He lied just to get their vote.

About 80% of my consumables are made in China and I abide by FDA rules. The slave labor you are talking about are the garments and shoe industry.

At the same time this hypocrite POTUS his products are made in China, India and Bangladesh. It fits him the real hypocrite.

*** So why are we still buying Chinese goods? Why are Americans still going to Walmart, Costco, Walgreens, CVS, Macy’s, Jc penny etc etc etc?
*** So why is the trade deficits are still so high with China?

In short you are full of cow dung.

That isn't what is happening. Thailand, Pakistan, Indonesia, is replacing it.
\so you say just like Trump is taxing me to death lol pathetic pos liars you leftist are.

Watch. Imports will continue to rise.
and yet I am paying less taxes which was the topic of this thread
SO STOP LYING

Sorry, what exactly (please be specific) did I lie about? What did I say that was wrong?

Also, the thread is not about you.
this thread is about Trump taxing people to death why are you dodging what I said? fewer taxes are being taken out of my check

I addressed what you said. I said you were wrong.

They both cost you money. But you can't avoid a tax, unlike a tariff. I think I've said this now
about a dozen times at least.

You can avoid a tax. People do it all the time.

Art collectors buy fakes. It's been known to happen.
The neauvo riche, anxious to display their wealth, know Rolex is an instant status marker. I don't think they are
immune to being swindled. It happens with handbags, fashion and other objects all the time.

Something "known to happen" isn't really something to make a point on. Winning the lottery is known to happen but it's not something you are going to make much a point on.

I doubt we will collapse if China stops filling Wal Mart with their crap.
On the other hand China is complaining and calling foul. China says US policies are causing existential damage to the WTO
They are ringed by enemies. This isn't WWI where raw manpower decides conflicts. Their population is a burden.
Overpopulation in China - Codewit World News

We are collapsing. It just takes some time.

Tariffs have been in place for almost a year.. nothing has gone up lol

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
That’s the penalty of trump trade wars. Are any of you Trumpters denying that?
When hasn't the government bailed out farmers you're another stupid fuck head propaganda tool.

Sure government bailed out companies or other enterprises before.
But these farmers bailed out $12B 2018 and $16B 2019 is self inflicted wound that should not had happened. All because stupidity. And there’s no end insight till we kick your POTUS out of WH.
How can you even said this is my propaganda when suddenly these farmers became welfare recipients?

The liberal mental midgets in this thread thinks raising the minimum wage is not a tax on the rest of us and companies will gladly absorb the cost,

We don't have a choice with that

But with tariffs we have a choice not to buy..

What is so complicated?

Being tough shit doesn’t mean shit.

You don’t understand MW let alone tariffs. I’m sure it’s very complicated to you. How would you even understand? You don’t even own a business.

You can avoid a tax. People do it all the time.
Don't pay your taxes then. See what happens next.

Something "known to happen" isn't really something to make a point on. Winning the lottery is known to happen but it's not something you are going to make much a point on.
The upper crust are not immune to being swindled. ‘Anna Delvey,’ Fake HeiressWho Swindled N.Y.’s Elite, Is Found Guilty
Comparing it to winning the lottery is really quite disingenuous.
We are collapsing. It just takes some time.
So is China. So is the planet. So is the universe. It just takes time.

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
That’s money from the tariffs lol,, we are in a trader war, farmers are fighting with trump we need to take care of them until the enemy breaks...

Do you want the enemy to win? Sick o

Explain what is winning when....
Americans are paying for the higher prices.
We just made major farmers welfare recipients.

Like I asked several times over and over. So I will asked this again in this thread. Please name me well known or unknown economist, or any industries( except steel), GOPs ..... That supports this Trump Trade wars. Anybody? Please.

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations sign anti-tariff letter to Trump

More than 600 companies sign letter to Trump against China tariffs

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations — including Walmart, Costco, Target and Foot Locker — wrote to President Trump on Thursday, copying senior members of his Cabinet to urge them to relent on the trade battle with China.

Yeah Really?
When hasn't the government bailed out farmers you're another stupid fuck head propaganda tool.

Sure government bailed out companies or other enterprises before.
But these farmers bailed out $12B 2018 and $16B 2019 is self inflicted wound that should not had happened. All because stupidity. And there’s no end insight till we kick your POTUS out of WH.
How can you even said this is my propaganda when suddenly these farmers became welfare recipients?
We are in a war for the future of trade.. if you want to leave get out

This is way beyond me why they don’t understand that tariffs is paid by consumers. Very sad.

Right now the vendors are eating the tariffs because the prices are not showing up in the retail end so shut the fuck up and sit down before you hurt yourself.

Additionally don't you realize that Chinese goods are made underneath clouds of coal smoke? Often times the reason an American counterpart is more expensive is because the manufacturers are not allowed to pollute the way the Chinese manufacturers do. I thought you were concerned about the environment you two faced piece of shit hypocrite.

**** Don't you realize that Chinese goods are made with violations of many basic human rights including labor laws, safety laws, and health laws?

Paying a little extra for an American-made counterpart ensures that people are not used as slaves, coal smoke doesn't go barreling off into the atmosphere and Public's health is protected.

Jo

You talked too much nonsense. So are you going to tell your lousy president to stop terrorizing this country about his trade wars?

China is cleaning up their act as far as clean air you know nothing about. They invested billions in reusable energy and trying to get away from coal. That’s a fact.
At the same time...... This moron POTUS is trying very hard and lied to coal industry that he will save the coal industry. Coal industry in US is dying. He lied just to get their vote.

About 80% of my consumables are made in China and I abide by FDA rules. The slave labor you are talking about are the garments and shoe industry.

At the same time this hypocrite POTUS his products are made in China, India and Bangladesh. It fits him the real hypocrite.

*** So why are we still buying Chinese goods? Why are Americans still going to Walmart, Costco, Walgreens, CVS, Macy’s, Jc penny etc etc etc?
*** So why is the trade deficits are still so high with China?

In short you are full of cow dung.

China is on a record pace to open more coal fired plants next year than any year previousa over the globe you incredibly ignorant moron.

Jo

Last edited:

Yeah Really?
That’s money from the tariffs lol,, we are in a trader war, farmers are fighting with trump we need to take care of them until the enemy breaks...

Do you want the enemy to win? Sick o

Explain what is winning when....
Americans are paying for the higher prices.
We just made major farmers welfare recipients.

Like I asked several times over and over. So I will asked this again in this thread. Please name me well known or unknown economist, or any industries( except steel), GOPs ..... That supports this Trump Trade wars. Anybody? Please.

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations sign anti-tariff letter to Trump

More than 600 companies sign letter to Trump against China tariffs

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations — including Walmart, Costco, Target and Foot Locker — wrote to President Trump on Thursday, copying senior members of his Cabinet to urge them to relent on the trade battle with China.
EPA our farmers in welfare years ago.. now that bothers you?
These trade deals need to be done.. farmers are being paid.

Forum List

Back