Stop Raising Interest Rates And Tariffs For Problems Created By Corporations. There's A Better Way

Why did you post this? Can't you follow the conversation?
BTW, China came roaring back Q1 of this year.
Why?
Exports.
Of course you don't know nor understand any of this. You are MAGA stupid.
China’s economy is at a turning point. An old economic model underpinned by heavy investment in infrastructure and real estate is crumbling. Growth is slowing and prices are falling, raising the specter of a Japan-style slide into stagnation.

How did the world’s second-largest economy get into such a mess? These charts lay out what is ailing China’s economy and the challenges it will face for years to come as a result.

Which greasy spoon are you flipping burgers?
You can tell us, we won't tell anyone.

You come to my office and cut my salary by 30% (or whatever number this moron fantasizes), am I going to kill myself working extra hours or am I going to cut back?

If you cut my company's profit, am I going to expand operations and put on a third shift,
or am I going to reduce hours and order less from my suppliers?

You leftists are so fucking clueless when it comes to incentives and economics.
Stupid apology. Good God

China’s economy is at a turning point. An old economic model underpinned by heavy investment in infrastructure and real estate is crumbling. Growth is slowing and prices are falling, raising the specter of a Japan-style slide into stagnation.

How did the world’s second-largest economy get into such a mess? These charts lay out what is ailing China’s economy and the challenges it will face for years to come as a result.

Which greasy spoon are you flipping burgers?
You can tell us, we won't tell anyone.
This is not current. Good fuckin God you MAGOTS are ridiculous.

You might want to read my post again and then source something current, after Q1 numbers came out
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. If you did any reading, you would find that china's
experiencing a lopsided recovery in the first quarter that can't be sustained. You should listen to Oddball,
He had it pegged all along while you were embellishing your ego.

Idiots have to idiot.
Now get back to flipping burgers.

This is the stupid,most immature, most unaware accumulation of political posters anywhere on the net

Morons,,everyone of you.

Clue, MAGA media rots the brain

This is the stupid,most immature, most unaware accumulation of political posters anywhere on the net

Morons,,everyone of you.

Clue, MAGA media rots the brain
Except that I don't even vote, let alone did I for the Orange God Emperor.

OTOH, you are not only a glittering jewel of colossal -and pious- ignorance, but also a poster schmuck for the complete worthlessness of edumacatioanal credentials.

You have the mind of a 5-year old child, and I'm sure he was glad to be rid of it.

The government could subsidize American steel production rather than penalize consumers with higher costs and restrict economic activity. This would lower the cost of domestic steel, making it more competitive without imposing additional financial burdens on consumers.

Spending tax payer dollars to subsidize steel doesn't impose additional financial burdens on consumers? That's hilarious!

Another innovative proposal is the idea of taxing corporate profits that are seen as contributing to inflation.

Stop it, you're killing me!
If you're reducing corporate profits, do you think a corporation will produce more output or less?

If the corporate sector decides to penalize the market by creating scarcity, we, the people, must give them the option to be responsible citizens or penalized.

If you don't produce enough, we'll put you out of business!!!

Nice company you got there. Be a real shame if something happened to it.

It worked for the USSR, eh comrade?

But subsidizing oil companies is ok. That the story you're sticking to genius?

Forum List

Back