Trump Taxing Americans to Death Continues

Tariffs have been in place for almost a year.. nothing has gone up lol

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
That’s the penalty of trump trade wars. Are any of you Trumpters denying that?
When hasn't the government bailed out farmers you're another stupid fuck head propaganda tool.

Sure government bailed out companies or other enterprises before.
But these farmers bailed out $12B 2018 and $16B 2019 is self inflicted wound that should not had happened. All because stupidity. And there’s no end insight till we kick your POTUS out of WH.
How can you even said this is my propaganda when suddenly these farmers became welfare recipients?
We are in a war for the future of trade.. if you want to leave get out

Why?
I’m fighting for the Americans that do not support this lousy inept POTUS.
I’m fighting for the poor Americans that will suffer this stupidity.

You YOU are fighting against majority of the Americans.

What future trade? Please define.
A democrat that cares about the poor lol ok

Trump announces new 10% tariff on another $300B worth of Chinese goods

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
That’s money from the tariffs lol,, we are in a trader war, farmers are fighting with trump we need to take care of them until the enemy breaks...

Do you want the enemy to win? Sick o

Explain what is winning when....
Americans are paying for the higher prices.
We just made major farmers welfare recipients.

Like I asked several times over and over. So I will asked this again in this thread. Please name me well known or unknown economist, or any industries( except steel), GOPs ..... That supports this Trump Trade wars. Anybody? Please.

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations sign anti-tariff letter to Trump

More than 600 companies sign letter to Trump against China tariffs

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations — including Walmart, Costco, Target and Foot Locker — wrote to President Trump on Thursday, copying senior members of his Cabinet to urge them to relent on the trade battle with China.
EPA our farmers in welfare years ago.. now that bothers you?
These trade deals need to be done.. farmers are being paid.

You have not answer my question dude.
Means you don’t anything. Loser.

Yeah Really?
That’s money from the tariffs lol,, we are in a trader war, farmers are fighting with trump we need to take care of them until the enemy breaks...

Like I asked several times over and over. So I will asked this again in this thread. Please name me well known or unknown economist, or any industries( except steel), GOPs ..... That supports this Trump Trade wars. Anybody? Please.

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations sign anti-tariff letter to Trump

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations — including Walmart, Costco, Target and Foot Locker — wrote to President Trump on Thursday, copying senior members of his Cabinet to urge them to relent on the trade battle with China.

600 companies lol well let’s bend over and let China rape us because 000.3% of America’s businesses are mad lol

He wants

Yeah Really?

He wants to go shopping at Walmart where it stinks. He wants to buy Chinese goods that are produced with coal smoke. He wants to purchase chinese-made items that are produced with inhumane slave labor. He wants to give more money to the seven families who run China because they are at the very top of the 1% that he hates so much.

Jo

I don’t go to Walmart or Costco.

But millions of poor Americans shop at Walmart.

Show me a proof that Chinese products are produced with coal smoke.

Since you are very smart .......
What is your proposal? Shut down Walmart because of trade wars?

All the proof you need above an 80 IQ is a total lack of environmental regulation, poisoned rivers, unbreathable air, polluted food.

Consider your ass officially kicked.
Oh and btw Walmart smells....
Didn't you know that lefty?

Jo

So far I have not seen anything that make sense on any of your post but pure dumb and stupid ignorant. You are a waste of bandwidth.

I don’t go to Walmart or Costco. I don’t drive American or Japanese cars. I don’t put gas in my cars or my boat. I don’t pick or bring my clothes to dry cleaners either. I have someone do that for me.

So I don’t know what or how Walmart smells or even seen inside a Walmart.

The liberal mental midgets in this thread thinks raising the minimum wage is not a tax on the rest of us and companies will gladly absorb the cost,

We don't have a choice with that

But with tariffs we have a choice not to buy..

What is so complicated?

It's not complicated they just can't stand it because Trump is doing it. if Trump came up with Obamacare they would all be in the streets fighting it with pitchforks.

Jo

Cow dung.
Yes it’s not complicated but the implications and the ripple effects of this trade wars will hurt Americans. That Trump supporters will never understand. Trump supporters are poorly informed.

Name me any industry any except steel ( or garlic )that supports this stupid trade wars.
Please name me one.

Americans support it idiot. Half of your
american corporations are Chinese owned...Why would they support Trump??
Time for a duff beer and a Homer head slap.

Why Is China Placing A Global Bet On Coal?
Jo

Look at this moron.
Americans support it? Like who? You. You are very stupid.

I asked you to give me anybody that supports this trade wars. So far you give me your stupidity.
You don’t know shit.

Yeah Really?
When hasn't the government bailed out farmers you're another stupid fuck head propaganda tool.

But these farmers bailed out $12B 2018 and $16B 2019 is self inflicted wound that should not had happened. All because stupidity. And there’s no end insight till we kick your POTUS out of WH.
How can you even said this is my propaganda when suddenly these farmers became welfare recipients?

Why?

Yes. I do care for poor Americans.

That is why I help homeless veterans with my own money since 1990. My passion.

Yeah Really?

600 companies lol well let’s bend over and let China rape us because 000.3% of America’s businesses are mad lol

America’s businesses are mad. Yes they are mad at this inept POTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why?

Yes. I do care for poor Americans.

That is why I help homeless veterans with my own money since 1990. My passion.
Name a homeless veteran that doesn’t have Severe mental problems alcohol and drugs and I’ll give you $100

Lol 600.. they are also mad Hillary lost

The liberal mental midgets in this thread thinks raising the minimum wage is not a tax on the rest of us and companies will gladly absorb the cost,

We don't have a choice with that

But with tariffs we have a choice not to buy..

What is so complicated?

It's not complicated they just can't stand it because Trump is doing it. if Trump came up with Obamacare they would all be in the streets fighting it with pitchforks.

Jo

Cow dung.
Yes it’s not complicated but the implications and the ripple effects of this trade wars will hurt Americans. That Trump supporters will never understand. Trump supporters are poorly informed.

Name me any industry any except steel ( or garlic )that supports this stupid trade wars.
Please name me one.

Americans support it idiot. Half of your
american corporations are Chinese owned...Why would they support Trump??
Time for a duff beer and a Homer head slap.

Why Is China Placing A Global Bet On Coal?
Jo

Look at this moron.
Americans support it? Like who? You. You are very stupid.

I asked you to give me anybody that supports this trade wars. So far you give me your stupidity.
You don’t know shit.

American Union blue collar workers you fucking retard.

Ever hear of fucking dumping and jobs?

Why are they mad propaganda tool when they just got a tax break?

Yeah Really?

Why?

Say what I am not the one who wants to get rid of cheap power for the poor that would be you

I am not the one who supports cheap crap from China that wears out or breaks in a month that would be you.

I am not the Chinese propaganda troll on here that would be you.

You just mad your Chinese goods cost more.

Trumpettes are convinced that China is actually absorbing the cost of Trump's tariffs, or they just magically disappear, somewhere between the ship where the razor blades were unloaded, and Walmart, where they are sold. It is really kind of amusing, if it wasn't so sad.

This is way beyond me why they don’t understand that tariffs is paid by consumers. Very sad.

It's like this, obtuse Commie faggot: I'm willing to pay a little more across the board for some things if it means everyone in the country is generally better off, bitch.

I've been saying it for about a decade. So yeah, I love the tariffs! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Are you speaking for the rest of poor Americans?
Since when paying more at the counter is acceptable?

You I mean YOU want American people to pay more ...... that’s a clear sign that you are a commie.

I’m very sure that you or your fellow snowflakes team here even understand the ripple effects of this trade wars.

Boy, I am speaking for me, that's why I said "I'm"; Now go back and take 5th grade Special Ed. English.

Yeah Really?

Why?

Say what I am not the one who wants to get rid of cheap power for the poor that would be you

I am not the one who supports cheap crap from China that wears out or breaks in a month that would be you.

And they are wrong about that too. So far there has been no noticable price increase in the mass produced and Mass purchased goods. The middleman vendors are absorbing the tariffs and they are still making money hand-over-fist. In fact Walmart is having a banner year. nope no price increases but hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars of tax revenue going into the treasury that wasn't going in before.
No wonder Chuck Schumer backs Trump up on this.

Jo

Why?

And they are wrong about that too. So far there has been no noticable price increase in the mass produced and Mass purchased goods. The middleman vendors are absorbing the tariffs and they are still making money hand-over-fist. In fact Walmart is having a banner year.

Jo

Why?

And they are wrong about that too. So far there has been no noticable price increase in the mass produced and Mass purchased goods. The middleman vendors are absorbing the tariffs and they are still making money hand-over-fist.

Jo

The Wall Street Journal disagree's with you.

Wages stalled but costs haven’t,

Families Go Deep in Debt to Stay in the Middle Class

Why?

And they are wrong about that too. So far there has been no noticable price increase in the mass produced and Mass purchased goods. The middleman vendors are absorbing the tariffs and they are still making money hand-over-fist.

Jo

Ohhh boy.. more libs fighting facts

Why?

Jo

Wrong bark and wrong tree. There is no mention of the trade war there ..nothing in that article has anything to do with international trade. It has more to do with a failing culture of materialism that is wholly authored and controlled here on this continent by the corporate Hawks most of arof whom are lefties like Jeff bezos for instance.

Jo

Forum List

Back