Trump Taxing Americans to Death Continues

Trump announces new 10% tariff on another $300B worth of Chinese goods

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

You only have to pay it if you support China by buying communist made trash.

Untrue. Generally US companies raise their prices to match the higher prices that foreign companies are forced to charge.

"When economists at the University of Chicago and the Federal Reserve studied the 2018 duty on washing machines, they found the expected rise in retail prices from foreign manufacturers such as Samsung and LG. Surprisingly, though, these brands also increased dryer prices. Then domestic manufacturers followed suit, simply because they could.

All told, the research shows, U.S. consumers are spending an additional $1.5 billion a year on washers and dryers as a result of the tariffs. That’s an extra $86 for each washing machine and $92 for each dryer, the authors estimate."

Washing machine tariffs cost consumers $815,000 for every job created

Putting more people out of work. When does the next bail out start?
You can bet it won't be for the American consumer. Trump and his minions are so stupid, they actually think China is the one paying these taxes. WRONG!!!!!! Bigly!!!

Yet when dems call for higher taxes they refuse to admit the tax increase is passed on to the consumer through higher prices.....go figure.

Please explain. If personal income is taxed at a higher rate, what does that have to do with prices?

You can bet it won't be for the American consumer. Trump and his minions are so stupid, they actually think China is the one paying these taxes. WRONG!!!!!! Bigly!!!

Yet when dems call for higher taxes they refuse to admit the tax increase is passed on to the consumer through higher prices.....go figure.

Please explain. If personal income is taxed at a higher rate, what does that have to do with prices?

Who said anything about personal income tax?

So what about Chinese tariffs on US goods?

You lefties are always crying about how their tariffs are hurting our farmers. Wouldn’t it just be the Chinese paying those taxes?

The farmers are complaining about how the tariffs are hurting the farmers. Others simply understand that while it seems, some others do not.

Rather than pay the tariff on our imports in China, they are just going to go elsewhere for the items. That's the complaint of the farmers. About how they will not be able to get this market back.

I'm an American consumer. I understand that if we have less china shit more American companies will step up and replace the china shit Thereby putting more Americans to work.
ain't it great?

That isn't what is happening. Thailand, Pakistan, Indonesia, is replacing it.

Why not answer the question or try to make an argument that is not a vast generalization.

Why not answer the question or try to make an argument that is not a vast generalization.

I know this may be asking to much but rub those two brain cells together and see if you can get them firing.

Why would personal income taxes have anything to do with taxes on businesses or tariffs since personal income taxes can in no way be passed on to the consumer?

I know this may be asking to much but rub those two brain cells together and see if you can get them firing.

Why would personal income taxes have anything to do with taxes on businesses or tariffs since personal income taxes can in no way be passed on to the consumer?

LOL, always with the dishonesty. I replied to a reply that went and I quote "Yet when dems call for higher taxes .......".

Now if you wish to be more specific, be more specific. Not that you can be specific with your made up vast generalizations.

LOL, always with the dishonesty. I replied to a reply that went and I quote "Yet when dems call for higher taxes .......".

Now if you wish to be more specific, be more specific. Not that you can be specific with your made up vast generalizations.

Sorry for assuming you were smart enough to figure out what I was referring to.
Why anyone would think personal income tax would affect the price of goods and services is beyond me.....but than there are some stupid MFers out there.

I didn't see this thread or I would have not made mine. But I'll say it again. Trump had no choice. Tariffs are not taxes any more than a retailer raising their prices for shits and giggles is a tax.

If you think it costs too much, don't buy it. Imagine that.... a liberal using monetary responsibility.

Why anyone would think personal income tax would affect the price of goods and services is beyond me.....but than there are some stupid MFers out there.

If you are offering up a vast generalization and someone replies to your vast generalization and then you have to say "well, you should have known I mean .................." whose fault is that?

If you have a point make it. Most can not without using vast generalizations.

I'm an American consumer. I understand that if we have less china shit more American companies will step up and replace the china shit Thereby putting more Americans to work.
ain't it great?

\so you say just like Trump is taxing me to death lol pathetic pos liars you leftist are.

If you are offering up a vast generalization and someone replies to your vast generalization and then you have to say "well, you should have known I mean .................." whose fault is that?

So you think personal income taxes affect the price of goods?
You're a special kind of stupid.

ain't it great?

\so you say just like Trump is taxing me to death lol pathetic pos liars you leftist are.

Watch. Imports will continue to rise.

That was your argument, not mine.

That was your argument, not mine.

Where did I say that?

Trump announces new 10% tariff on another $300B worth of Chinese goods

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

It's almost funny to see a shitforbrains demodummie nitwit complain about taxes.

Watch. Imports will continue to rise.
Rise or not no one has raised taxes. Are you supporting the main lie in this thread?
Or does your brain function a little better than that?

Raising certain taxes (now we do have to be specific what kind of taxes we are talking about) and enacting tariffs do the very same thing. You can say tariffs are not taxes and in the end it's really arguing with your shadow. They both do the same thing when applied to a product.

Raise the sales tax 2% and prices go up. Enact a tariff and the prices go up. Arguing they are not the same thing is really a waste as they do the same thing.

Forum List

Back