Trump Taxing Americans to Death Continues

Trump announces new 10% tariff on another $300B worth of Chinese goods

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

Tariffs have been in place for almost a year.. nothing has gone up lol

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
That’s the penalty of trump trade wars. Are any of you Trumpters denying that?
That’s money from the tariffs lol,, we are in a trader war, farmers are fighting with trump we need to take care of them until the enemy breaks...

Do you want the enemy to win? Sick o

Explain what is winning when....
Americans are paying for the higher prices.
We just made major farmers welfare recipients.

Like I asked several times over and over. So I will asked this again in this thread. Please name me well known or unknown economist, or any industries( except steel), GOPs ..... That supports this Trump Trade wars. Anybody? Please.

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations sign anti-tariff letter to Trump

More than 600 companies sign letter to Trump against China tariffs

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations — including Walmart, Costco, Target and Foot Locker — wrote to President Trump on Thursday, copying senior members of his Cabinet to urge them to relent on the trade battle with China.
EPA our farmers in welfare years ago.. now that bothers you?
These trade deals need to be done.. farmers are being paid.

With money Trump is "stealing" from others.

Trumpettes are convinced that China is actually absorbing the cost of Trump's tariffs, or they just magically disappear, somewhere between the ship where the razor blades were unloaded, and Walmart, where they are sold. It is really kind of amusing, if it wasn't so sad.

This is way beyond me why they don’t understand that tariffs is paid by consumers. Very sad.

Right now the vendors are eating the tariffs because the prices are not showing up in the retail end so shut the fuck up and sit down before you hurt yourself.

Additionally don't you realize that Chinese goods are made underneath clouds of coal smoke? Often times the reason an American counterpart is more expensive is because the manufacturers are not allowed to pollute the way the Chinese manufacturers do. I thought you were concerned about the environment you two faced piece of shit hypocrite.

**** Don't you realize that Chinese goods are made with violations of many basic human rights including labor laws, safety laws, and health laws?

Paying a little extra for an American-made counterpart ensures that people are not used as slaves, coal smoke doesn't go barreling off into the atmosphere and Public's health is protected.

Jo

You talked too much nonsense. So are you going to tell your lousy president to stop terrorizing this country about his trade wars?

China is cleaning up their act as far as clean air you know nothing about. They invested billions in reusable energy and trying to get away from coal. That’s a fact.
At the same time...... This moron POTUS is trying very hard and lied to coal industry that he will save the coal industry. Coal industry in US is dying. He lied just to get their vote.

About 80% of my consumables are made in China and I abide by FDA rules. The slave labor you are talking about are the garments and shoe industry.

At the same time this hypocrite POTUS his products are made in China, India and Bangladesh. It fits him the real hypocrite.

*** So why are we still buying Chinese goods? Why are Americans still going to Walmart, Costco, Walgreens, CVS, Macy’s, Jc penny etc etc etc?
*** So why is the trade deficits are still so high with China?

In short you are full of cow dung.

China is on a record pace to open more coal fired plants next year than any year previous
All over the globe you incredibly ignorant moron.

Jo

,,,and Trump trade war hasn't made a dent in China, but it is killing Americans.

He wants

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
That’s money from the tariffs lol,, we are in a trader war, farmers are fighting with trump we need to take care of them until the enemy breaks...

He wants to go shopping at Walmart where it stinks. He wants to buy Chinese goods that are produced with coal smoke. He wants to purchase chinese-made items that are produced with inhumane slave labor. He wants to give more money to the seven families who run China because they are at the very top of the 1% that he hates so much.

Jo

I don’t go to Walmart or Costco.

But millions of poor Americans shop at Walmart.

Show me a proof that Chinese products are produced with coal smoke.

Since you are very smart .......
What is your proposal? Shut down Walmart because of trade wars?

He wants

Yeah Really?

He wants to go shopping at Walmart where it stinks. He wants to buy Chinese goods that are produced with coal smoke. He wants to purchase chinese-made items that are produced with inhumane slave labor. He wants to give more money to the seven families who run China because they are at the very top of the 1% that he hates so much.

Jo

They are not going up

He wants

Yeah Really?

Jo

All the proof you need above an 80 IQ is a total lack of environmental regulation, poisoned rivers, unbreathable air, polluted food.

Consider your ass officially kicked.
Oh and btw Walmart smells....
Didn't you know that lefty?

Jo

He wants

Yeah Really?

Jo

Walmart is having a banner year.

Jo

The liberal mental midgets in this thread thinks raising the minimum wage is not a tax on the rest of us and companies will gladly absorb the cost,

We don't have a choice with that

But with tariffs we have a choice not to buy..

What is so complicated?

It's not complicated they just can't stand it because Trump is doing it. if Trump came up with Obamacare they would all be in the streets fighting it with pitchforks.

Jo

Cow dung.
Yes it’s not complicated but the implications and the ripple effects of this trade wars will hurt Americans. That Trump supporters will never understand. Trump supporters are poorly informed.

Name me any industry any except steel ( or garlic )that supports this stupid trade wars.
Please name me one.

"President Trump is, in effect, using American families as a hostage in his trade war negotiations," said Matt Priest, president of the Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America.

U.S. Shoe, Apparel Makers See New China Tariffs Boosting Prices

Shoes are too expensive already! Take some string, tie your toes together and spray paint your feet whatever color you like! Problem solved!

Really? I’m impressed how trump supporters solved problems.

The liberal mental midgets in this thread thinks raising the minimum wage is not a tax on the rest of us and companies will gladly absorb the cost,

We don't have a choice with that

But with tariffs we have a choice not to buy..

What is so complicated?

It's not complicated they just can't stand it because Trump is doing it. if Trump came up with Obamacare they would all be in the streets fighting it with pitchforks.

Jo

Cow dung.
Yes it’s not complicated but the implications and the ripple effects of this trade wars will hurt Americans. That Trump supporters will never understand. Trump supporters are poorly informed.

Name me any industry any except steel ( or garlic )that supports this stupid trade wars.
Please name me one.

Americans support it idiot. Half of your
american corporations are Chinese owned...Why would they support Trump??
Time for a duff beer and a Homer head slap.

Why Is China Placing A Global Bet On Coal?
Jo

Yes, but that's one product - tiles.
Now take another product like a new phone or a laptop. Good luck finding one made in the U.S.
And as I said, the Trumps taxing American - tariffs apply to 70% of all consumer goods and even if some are made in the U.S. it will be more expensive which is the whole reason for trade in the first place. Making products more affordable and increase variety.

Many Americans try to be smart consumers, you must not be one of them.

\so you say just like Trump is taxing me to death lol pathetic pos liars you leftist are.

Watch. Imports will continue to rise.
and yet I am paying less taxes which was the topic of this thread
SO STOP LYING

Sorry, what exactly (please be specific) did I lie about? What did I say that was wrong?

Also, the thread is not about you.
this thread is about Trump taxing people to death why are you dodging what I said? fewer taxes are being taken out of my check

I addressed what you said. I said you were wrong.
I'm wrong? and therefore you lie. I said less is being taken out of my taxes.

I disagree with the OP. I just had some moo shoo pork, egg roll and soup, for $5.57. I didn’t even have to tip. It was both delicious [emoji39] and reasonably priced. I don’t know what in the world you are complaining about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumpettes are convinced that China is actually absorbing the cost of Trump's tariffs, or they just magically disappear, somewhere between the ship where the razor blades were unloaded, and Walmart, where they are sold. It is really kind of amusing, if it wasn't so sad.

This is way beyond me why they don’t understand that tariffs is paid by consumers. Very sad.

It's like this, obtuse Commie faggot: I'm willing to pay a little more across the board for some things if it means everyone in the country is generally better off, bitch.

I've been saying it for about a decade. So yeah, I love the tariffs! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Are you speaking for the rest of poor Americans?
Since when paying more at the counter is acceptable?

You I mean YOU want American people to pay more ...... that’s a clear sign that you are a commie.

I’m very sure that you or your fellow snowflakes team here even understand the ripple effects of this trade wars.

Yeah Really?
When hasn't the government bailed out farmers you're another stupid fuck head propaganda tool.

Sure government bailed out companies or other enterprises before.
But these farmers bailed out $12B 2018 and $16B 2019 is self inflicted wound that should not had happened. All because stupidity. And there’s no end insight till we kick your POTUS out of WH.
How can you even said this is my propaganda when suddenly these farmers became welfare recipients?
We are in a war for the future of trade.. if you want to leave get out

Why?
I’m fighting for the Americans that do not support this lousy inept POTUS.
I’m fighting for the poor Americans that will suffer this stupidity.

You YOU are fighting against majority of the Americans.

What future trade? Please define.

Right now the vendors are eating the tariffs because the prices are not showing up in the retail end so shut the fuck up and sit down before you hurt yourself.

Additionally don't you realize that Chinese goods are made underneath clouds of coal smoke? Often times the reason an American counterpart is more expensive is because the manufacturers are not allowed to pollute the way the Chinese manufacturers do. I thought you were concerned about the environment you two faced piece of shit hypocrite.

**** Don't you realize that Chinese goods are made with violations of many basic human rights including labor laws, safety laws, and health laws?

Paying a little extra for an American-made counterpart ensures that people are not used as slaves, coal smoke doesn't go barreling off into the atmosphere and Public's health is protected.

Jo

You talked too much nonsense. So are you going to tell your lousy president to stop terrorizing this country about his trade wars?

China is cleaning up their act as far as clean air you know nothing about. They invested billions in reusable energy and trying to get away from coal. That’s a fact.
At the same time...... This moron POTUS is trying very hard and lied to coal industry that he will save the coal industry. Coal industry in US is dying. He lied just to get their vote.

About 80% of my consumables are made in China and I abide by FDA rules. The slave labor you are talking about are the garments and shoe industry.

At the same time this hypocrite POTUS his products are made in China, India and Bangladesh. It fits him the real hypocrite.

*** So why are we still buying Chinese goods? Why are Americans still going to Walmart, Costco, Walgreens, CVS, Macy’s, Jc penny etc etc etc?
*** So why is the trade deficits are still so high with China?

In short you are full of cow dung.

China is on a record pace to open more coal fired plants next year than any year previousa over the globe you incredibly ignorant moron.

Jo

Bullshit. I travel to China at least 5 times a year. China spend far more than US in investing reusable energy and trying very hard to get away from coal because of the damage they’ve done to their atmosphere in the past. Means cleaning their act.
You don’t know anything dude.

China Is Set To Become The World's Renewable Energy Superpower, According To New Report

Renewable energy in China - Wikipedia

China Is Set To Become The World's Renewable Energy Superpower, According To New Report
Dominic DudleyContributor
I write about business and politics in the Middle East and beyond
The continuing growth in renewable energy around the world is set to boost the power of China while undermining the influence of major oil exporters such as Russia and Middle East states like Saudi Arabia, according to a new report on the geopolitical implications of the changing energy landscape

Forum List

Back