Trump Taxing Americans to Death Continues

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
Trump announces new 10% tariff on another $300B worth of Chinese goods

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

EA55Z7cXYAI93h-.png:large

Putting more people out of work. When does the next bail out start?

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.
Taxes are not optional, asshole! People can choose if they want to pay more for Chinese goods or not.
Jesus, your posts are invariably dishonest and transparent as can be.

Putting more people out of work. When does the next bail out start?
You can bet it won't be for the American consumer. Trump and his minions are so stupid, they actually think China is the one paying these taxes. WRONG!!!!!! Bigly!!!

You should be jumping for joy, since all members of the Democrap party were talking about taxing everyone so everyone, including illegals could have healthcare. Why do you hate US businesses so much that you want China to cheat and undercut our companies and employees? Are you a Commie?

Everyone acknowledged that China was taking advantage of trade with the U.S. for decades but nobody wanted to do anything about it. Now that President Trump has shown the willingness to get a better deal the angry left has become a willing agent of Chinese (and Russian?) propaganda designed to undermine Trump's efforts. Deranged lefties hate the President so much that they will do anything and engage in propaganda to try to undermine the administration and damn the Country.

You can bet it won't be for the American consumer. Trump and his minions are so stupid, they actually think China is the one paying these taxes. WRONG!!!!!! Bigly!!!
Another dimwit steps forward eager to show he doesn't know what taxes are either.

Last edited:
Another dimwit steps forward eager to show he doesn't know taxes are either.

I will gladly pay any additional cost associated with my President standing up to the likes of China. Those that disagree, please tell me why you want China and others to continue to take advantage of our past trade negotiation stupidity.

I have not paid any yet, and I still have money from the tax CUT. Simple solution-don't buy Chinese goods. If you have to have another fancy phone, the problem is with you-not Trump or China.

You should be jumping for joy, since all members of the Democrap party were talking about taxing everyone so everyone, including illegals could have healthcare. Why do you hate US businesses so much that you want China to cheat and undercut our companies and employees? Are you a Commie?
Yes, he just doesn’t realize it.

Don't shop at Walmart.... Don't you guys hate the smell there anyway?

Jo

Forum List

Back