will FREE Georgians remove Putin's 🇷🇺 🐷 proxies FROM the POWER ?

The problem is, that's not enough to have balls to f#ck someone. You also need a dick, i.e. actual military capabilities. In this case it should be:
1) capability to survive an all-out nuclear war against Russia;
2) capability to win the all-out nuclear war with the acceptable ("twenty million top") losses;
3) capability to prevail in the post-WWIII world's order.

And now we are not ready.

The problem is, that's not enough to have balls to f#ck someone. You also need a dick, i.e. actual military capabilities. In this case it should be:
2) capability to win the all-out nuclear war with the acceptable ("twenty million top") losses;

This is huge. 👍

The Georgian parliament has advanced a “foreign influence” bill that requires media and civil society groups to register as “foreign agents” if they get more than 20 percent of their funding from overseas. This is similar to what YouTube does to propaganda channels funded by foreign governments such as Ukraine and Russia. Georgians should be informed about who's behind NGOs and independent media outlets. For example, Visegrád 24 is a Polish fake news outlet, which claimed that protesters were chanting “Glory to Ukraine!"

Thousands have been taking to the streets of Tbilisi since Monday to show their opposition to the draft law with riot police chasing demonstrators through the labyrinth of narrow streets near parliament, beating them and making arrests.

Kobakhidze, known for anti-Western rhetoric while insisting that he is committed to Georgia’s European aspirations, said the law would boost the financial transparency of NGOs funded by Western institutions.

The EU would love to welcome a free, democratic, pro-European Georgia...

Forum List

Back