Trump Taxing Americans to Death Continues

We are in a war for the future of trade.. if you want to leave get out

Why?
I’m fighting for the Americans that do not support this lousy inept POTUS.
I’m fighting for the poor Americans that will suffer this stupidity.

You YOU are fighting against majority of the Americans.

What future trade? Please define.

Say what I am not the one who wants to get rid of cheap power for the poor that would be you

I am not the one who supports cheap crap from China that wears out or breaks in a month that would be you.

I am not the Chinese propaganda troll on here that would be you.

You just mad your Chinese goods cost more.

And they are wrong about that too. So far there has been no noticable price increase in the mass produced and Mass purchased goods. The middleman vendors are absorbing the tariffs and they are still making money hand-over-fist.

Jo

The Wall Street Journal disagree's with you.

Wages stalled but costs haven’t,

Families Go Deep in Debt to Stay in the Middle Class

Wrong bark and wrong tree. There is no mention of the trade war there nothing in that article has anything to do with international trade. It has more to do with a failing culture of materialism that is wholly authored at controlled here on this continent why the corporate Hawks most of all my lefties like Jeff bezos for instance.

Jo

You said there was no noticeable increase in prices. There are.

Why?

Say what I am not the one who wants to get rid of cheap power for the poor that would be you

I am not the one who supports cheap crap from China that wears out or breaks in a month that would be you.

And they are wrong about that too. So far there has been no noticable price increase in the mass produced and Mass purchased goods. The middleman vendors are absorbing the tariffs and they are still making money hand-over-fist.

Jo

Wrong bark and wrong tree. There is no mention of the trade war there nothing in that article has anything to do with international trade. It has more to do with a failing culture of materialism that is wholly authored at controlled here on this continent why the corporate Hawks most of all my lefties like Jeff bezos for instance.

Jo

Not at Walmart or harbor freight dude.

The price increases you are talking about start on this continent and end on this continent.

Jo

Jo

Jo

The price increases you are talking about start on this continent and end on this continent.

Jo

Walmart says it will raise prices because of tariffs - CNN

Jo

Jo

Jo

You let me know when that happens....
It's not surprising to hear Mao Mart echoing the sentiments of their main mentor.
If they do that will be fine...it will crate a bonanza for American made goods that are slightly more expensive due to US regulations that the Chinese do not have.

Like I said...

You want to Pollute
You want slave labor
You want unsafe working conditions

To date I have yet to see a single price go up at any of the major Chinese goods outlets.
In fact Walmart has been having huge sales to clear their shelves Harbor freight too.

Housing costs? Look right at your own democratic party that has not sponsored a single bill since taking control to fix housing costs.
They are spending all of their time on Impeachment while their constituents are getting creamed by American Business men not Chinese Business men.

Let's face it...you're just wrong

JO

Jo

Jo

Now, it's happening. What you say you have experienced is irrelevant and worthless.

I'm the Queen of England.......because I say so, it must be true.

Jo

Jo

Now, it's happening. What you say you have experienced is irrelevant and worthless.

No it's not happening now.....
Show me one price at Walmart that has increased....you can't because it hasn't happened.
Sure they're unhappy....Waltons are the ones paying the tariffs.....they are the middle man vendors who support
Pollution in china, Coal smoke, slave labor and suicides at Foxconn. Of course they're going to bitch.

You are against Tariffs only for one reason...because Trump authored them
If he came out against Tariffs you would be calling him a traitor and an capitalist pig and you would be marching with a pussy hat and a Support Tariffs sign up and down the street.

It's really that simple and you are really that predictable.

In the mean time Chicken and Pork continue to sell at record lows.
Both controlled by China btw.

JO

Jo

Show me one price at Walmart that has increased....you can't because it hasn't happened.

RIght, Wal Mart is lying and putting out negative information to drive people away. LOL

Jo

RIght, Wal Mart is lying and putting out negative information to drive people away. LOL

They have not raised anything yet.....let's see if they have the balls.
The only thing what will drive people away from them is if they raise their prices...g'head let's see em do it!

In the man time you should ask yourself this?

Why is it that Mitch McConnell is totally against Tariffs and why is it that Chuck Schumer is totally for them???

The only thing what will drive people away from them is if they raise their prices...g'head let's see em do it!

Why is it that Mitch McConnell is totally against Tariffs and why is it that Chuck Schumer is totally for them???

When they raise prices everyone else is also. Mitch can say he is against Tariffs but by doing nothing about it, is he really?

Schumer is a jerk.

That said, it's not even so much the tariffs. It's that the "great negotiator" can't negotiate.

When they raise prices everyone else is also. Mitch can say he is against Tariffs but by doing nothing about it, is he really?

Schumer is a jerk.

That said, it's not even so much the tariffs. It's that the "great negotiator" can't negotiate.
Why don't you want Americans buying American? Are you Chinese?

Schumer is a jerk.

You can address what I said or you can continue with rhetoric.

Schumer is a jerk.

I addressed your democrat talking points with other democrats. So I cut through the bullshit and ask a direct question.
Tariffs means less cheap china crap and a void that Americans can fill. I hope the tariffs reach 50%

Schumer is a jerk.

I addressed your democrat talking points with other democrats. So I cut through the bullshit and ask a direct question.
Tariffs means less cheap china crap and a void that Americans can fill. I hope the tariffs reach 50%

I've addressed that many times. It doesn't mean less imports. If the business moves from China, they move to Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan etc. You could constantly chase this (not that any one president ever could) or you could address the businesses specifically.

The liberal mental midgets in this thread thinks raising the minimum wage is not a tax on the rest of us and companies will gladly absorb the cost,

We don't have a choice with that

But with tariffs we have a choice not to buy..

What is so complicated?

It's not complicated they just can't stand it because Trump is doing it. if Trump came up with Obamacare they would all be in the streets fighting it with pitchforks.

Jo

Cow dung.
Yes it’s not complicated but the implications and the ripple effects of this trade wars will hurt Americans. That Trump supporters will never understand. Trump supporters are poorly informed.

Name me any industry any except steel ( or garlic )that supports this stupid trade wars.
Please name me one.

Americans support it idiot. Half of your
american corporations are Chinese owned...Why would they support Trump??
Time for a duff beer and a Homer head slap.

Why Is China Placing A Global Bet On Coal?
Jo

Look at this moron.
Americans support it? Like who? You. You are very stupid.

I asked you to give me anybody that supports this trade wars. So far you give me your stupidity.
You don’t know shit.

American Union blue collar workers you fucking retard.

Ever hear of fucking dumping and jobs?

As always you are prove nothing but your own tough shit bullshit.

Explain what is winning when....
Americans are paying for the higher prices.
We just made major farmers welfare recipients.

Like I asked several times over and over. So I will asked this again in this thread. Please name me well known or unknown economist, or any industries( except steel), GOPs ..... That supports this Trump Trade wars. Anybody? Please.

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations sign anti-tariff letter to Trump

More than 600 companies sign letter to Trump against China tariffs

More than 600 U.S. companies and industry trade associations — including Walmart, Costco, Target and Foot Locker — wrote to President Trump on Thursday, copying senior members of his Cabinet to urge them to relent on the trade battle with China.
EPA our farmers in welfare years ago.. now that bothers you?
These trade deals need to be done.. farmers are being paid.

You have not answer my question dude.
Means you don’t anything. Loser.
600 companies lol well let’s bend over and let China rape us because 000.3% of America’s businesses are mad lol

America’s businesses are mad. Yes they are mad at this inept POTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are they mad propaganda tool when they just got a tax break?

Tax breaks vs trade wars is a totally different animal. You racist piece of shit.

Schumer is a jerk.

Exactly! The long-range plan authored by the great red dragon is to poison the American economy with cheap goods thereby paralyzing the American manufacturing sector. Manufacturing prowess is how the United States won world war I and world war II. It was the sheer power of the manufacturing base that enabled them to outperform all other opponents. This is precisely the lesson that China learned from watching the United States over the past 100 years. This is exactly why they are taking aim at our manufacturing sector.

Jo

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
That’s the penalty of trump trade wars. Are any of you Trumpters denying that?
When hasn't the government bailed out farmers you're another stupid fuck head propaganda tool.

Sure government bailed out companies or other enterprises before.
But these farmers bailed out $12B 2018 and $16B 2019 is self inflicted wound that should not had happened. All because stupidity. And there’s no end insight till we kick your POTUS out of WH.
How can you even said this is my propaganda when suddenly these farmers became welfare recipients?

Why?

1. Say what I am not the one who wants to get rid of cheap power for the poor that would be you

2. I am not the one who supports cheap crap from China that wears out or breaks in a month that would be you.

3. I am not the Chinese propaganda troll on here that would be you.

4. You just mad your Chinese goods cost more.

1. I never said that. I am fighting for the poor people like you who makes lousy peanuts a year.

2. I supports cheap products for the poor Americans that shops at Walmart like you.

3. I’m not here because of propaganda. I’m here to explain to your thick tough guy stupid skull that trade wars is bad for the American consumers.

4. I feel sorry for the poor Americans like you that your inept POTUS is hurting your pockets.

Schumer is a jerk.

I've addressed that many times. It doesn't mean less imports. If the business moves from China, they move to Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan etc. You could constantly chase this (not that any one president ever could) or you could address the businesses specifically.
Those places will also meet high tariffs so no you are wrong

Schumer is a jerk.

Those places will also meet high tariffs so no you are wrong

No they will not........China will run the clock out on Trump and he is then done. But as I note, why not take the easier route and just address the businesses that do this? You don't need to answer, we know why.

When hasn't the government bailed out farmers you're another stupid fuck head propaganda tool.

Sure government bailed out companies or other enterprises before.
But these farmers bailed out $12B 2018 and $16B 2019 is self inflicted wound that should not had happened. All because stupidity. And there’s no end insight till we kick your POTUS out of WH.
How can you even said this is my propaganda when suddenly these farmers became welfare recipients?

Why?

And they are wrong about that too. So far there has been no noticable price increase in the mass produced and Mass purchased goods. The middleman vendors are absorbing the tariffs and they are still making money hand-over-fist. In fact Walmart is having a banner year. nope no price increases but hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars of tax revenue going into the treasury that wasn't going in before.
No wonder Chuck Schumer backs Trump up on this.

Jo

How would you know that? Did you go around and check prices?
How can you tell if those products on the shelf of Walmart is from last month or 6 months ago inventories?
How can you tell if those products were at the distribution center 6 or 8 months ago?

You and your fellow idiots here don’t know shit.

How Trump's latest China tariffs could squeeze US consumers

How Trump’s latest China tariffs could squeeze US consumers

WASHINGTON (AP) — The latest tariffs President Donald Trump plans to impose on Chinese goods would cost U.S. households an average of $200 a year, some economists estimate, and would start to bite consumers and retailers just as the holiday shopping season begins.

That cost would come on top of the roughly $830 cost imposed per household from Trump’s existing tariffs, according to a New York Federal Reserve analysis.

Trump plans to tax $300 billion of Chinese imports at 10% starting in September with the goal of accelerating trade talks with Beijing to favor the United States. The new tariffs would be in addition to 25% tariffs Trump has imposed on $250 billion in Chinese products. Those are mostly industrial goods. By contrast, the new tariffs would target products used by American consumers, like shoes, clothing and cellphones.

Forum List

Back