All Biden's Fault: Hamas Rejects Latest Ceasefire/Hostage Deal, Seals Their Fate

The Hope: The Most Beautiful Anthem in the World
Trump would have done no differently in the same time span. It's a no win situation for America.
The entire thing would not have happened if Trump were president. Our enemies have been emboldened and enriched and enabled by Biden.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Biden wrote off the American hostages held by Hamas.
This shows his weakness and perfidy.

Meanwhile Israel is killing Men, Women and Chldren on a daily basis. You on the hand no shit proof of anything. You have no idea what Biden is doing behind the scenes. You just to fucking bitch for sake of fucking bitching.

Trump would have done no differently in the same time span. It's a no win situation for America.
~~~~~~
Bull Scat....
Why has Joey Xi omitted speaking out about the Americans held hostagae by Hamas?
Coddling your enemy only results in getting stabbed in the back.

Meanwhile Israel is killing Men, Women and Chldren on a daily basis. You on the hand no shit proof of anything. You have no idea what Biden is doing behind the scenes. You just to fucking bitch for sake of fucking bitching.
~~~~~~
Were you alive when FDR okayed the unrestricted fire bombing the cities of Dresden, Darmstadt, Duisburg, Essen, Hamburg, Tokyo, Nagasaki, Hiroshima, etc., or the August 2021 bombing of children in Kabul?

~~~~~~
Were you alive when FDR okayed the unrestricted fire bombing the cities of Dresden, Darmstadt, Duisburg, Essen, Hamburg, Tokyo, Nagasaki, Hiroshima, etc., or the August 2021 bombing of children in Kabul?Yo

Your bull shit overfloweth.

~~~~~~
Bull Scat....
Why has Joey Xi omitted speaking out about the Americans held hostagae by Hamas?
Coddling your enemy only results in getting stabbed in the back.

Don't matter if you disagree with me, over 30,000 Palestinian Men, Women and Children have been killed by Israell. You on the other hand "Pro-Life", but only when it suits you.

Don't matter if you disagree with me, over 30,000 Palestinian Men, Women and Children have been killed by Israell. You on the other hand "Pro-Life", but only when it suits you.
Link(s)?

**********​
**********​
**********​

Just what is it you imagine tRump would do?
It is not a question of what Trump would have done, it is about what Biden did. Starting in his campaign, Biden tried to distance himself for the US' key allies in the ME, Israel and Saudi Arabia, court America's worst enemy in the ME, Iran. For the first time in his long political career, Biden refused to attend the AIPAC conference, swore he would never to talk to the Saudi Crown Prince, dropped many of the sanctions on Iran, took the Houthi off the terrorist list and ignored attacks by Iranian proxies on US troops in the ME, making the US look weak and timid to the rest of the world and emboldening Iran to attack Israel.

The Hope: The Most Beautiful Anthem in the World

The entire thing would not have happened if Trump were president. Our enemies have been emboldened and enriched and enabled by Biden.
Horse puckey. His Orangeness would have broke and run long ago,

It is not a question of what Trump would have done, it is about what Biden did. Starting in his campaign, Biden tried to distance himself for the US' key allies in the ME, Israel and Saudi Arabia, court America's worst enemy in the ME, Iran. For the first time in his long political career, Biden refused to attend the AIPAC conference, swore he would never to talk to the Saudi Crown Prince, dropped many of the sanctions on Iran, took the Houthi off the terrorist list and ignored attacks by Iranian proxies on US troops in the ME, making the US look weak and timid to the rest of the world and emboldening Iran to attack Israel.
Gaslighting. This is what Trump would have done.

Soun
Sounds like Ruzzian propaganda to me! :cool-45:

When your body has cancer, the cure always includes killing some good cells. So it is with the cancerous, terrorist organization, Hamas. Destroying Hamas, and every other Muslim terrorist group, is good for the whole civilized world. MAGA

Forum List

Back