Trump supporter who threatened to hang members of Congress jailed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

One characteristic that these cultists share is a belief that "might is right". They seem to have no sympathy for the democratic process.
There are two factors behind all this. One is that they are pretty much all borderline insane. The second is that they are continually being encouraged by Trump and his GOP wannabes like Gosar and Boebert.

Quite what a democracy with two parties does when one has been taken over by a crazy cult is a moot point.

One characteristic that these cultists share is a belief that "might is right". They seem to have no sympathy for the democratic process.
There are two factors behind all this. One is that they are pretty much all borderline insane. The second is that they are continually being encouraged by Trump and his GOP wannabes like Gosar and Boebert.

Quite what a democracy with two parties does when one has been taken over by a crazy cult is a moot point.
So when the bitch from San Fransicko, called Republicans "The Enemy of the State", maybe some of those people took her to heart and decided it was better to be prepared than sit back and be a victim.

Imagine the absolute insanity in the response from the Left if the other half of the nation simply refused to obey any longer. There would be cases of spontaneous human combustion. It's a kind of pathological response that comes from having your ideology determined and reinforced by media programming. Since the media tell them what to believe, they are incapable of discerning any reality beyond that.

It's okay though. They will learn. We will teach them.

Rent free.

Once again, Tainted Tommy, being a piece of British filth who has no standing, no say, and no grasp of anything to do with America, citing a similarly ignorant British source, professes to preach to us Americans about how our country is run.

I remind you, once again, Tainted Tommy, that as a British piece of shit, you do not get to tell us Americans anything at all about how we should run our country. My ancestors kicked your ancestors' asses, twice, to establish this,.

Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

It's illegal to threaten to hang criminals?

I did not know that.

Is it illegal to threaten to behead the president?

Once again, Tainted Tommy, being a piece of British filth who has no standing, no say, and no grasp of anything to do with America, citing a similarly ignorant British source, professes to preach to us Americans about how our country is run.

I remind you, once again, Tainted Tommy, that as a British piece of shit, you do not get to tell us Americans anything at all about how we should run our country. My ancestors kicked your ancestors' asses, twice, to establish this,.

Go fuck yourself.
I feel as though maybe Bobbi’s holding back a little?

Go fuck yourself.
Do you say the same about shockedcanadian?

Go fuck yourself.
Well Bob the judge who sent this terrorist down is an American citizen. I agree with him, do you disagree ?

Forum List

Back