Columbia student along with tourist stabbed

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I post this, because more and more I'm believing situations like this are not random attacks, but more racially motivated.

Here's the student:

1638557703044.png

Here's the suspect. Surprise.

1638557766365.png

Columbia University student stabbed to death near campus on way home from soccer practice​

Another victim was stabbed and injured. A suspect is in custody.

A Columbia University graduate student has been stabbed to death near the Ivy League school's New York City campus while walking home from soccer practice.

The student, 30-year-old Davide Giri, suffered a stab wound to his abdomen just before 11 p.m. Thursday near West 123 St. and Amsterdam Ave., at the north end of Morningside Park, according to the New York Police Department.

"The Manhattan man — identified as Vincent Pinkney — has 11 prior arrests dating back to 2012 for robberies and assaults, as well as other alleged crimes, police sources said. He is on post-release supervision until 2022."

This is also reminiscent of this murder:

1638558176414.png

Giri's death was reminiscent of the violent stabbing of Tessa Majors, who was killed by a gang of teenagers in Morningside Park on December 11, 2019.

Prosecutors said that Rashaun Weaver, 16, Luchiano Lewis, 16, and Zyairr Davis, 14, were looking to mug someone when they went to Morningside park, where they spotted Majors

Lewis was charged as an adult despite being 14 at the time of the murder and was sentenced to nine-years in prison this October after Justice Robert Mandelbaum noted that the teen lacked remorse.

Lewis was also sentenced to 40 months to 12 years on the robbery count. It is unclear if the sentences will be served concurrently or consecutively.

Weaver, the alleged knifeman who Lewis said stabbed Majors, has pleaded not guilty and was also charged as an adult.

Davis was sentenced to 18 months in juvenile hall for his part in the homicide.

Is there any coming back from this kind of violence? Face facts, it's largely blacks committing these acts. Can they ever be civilized?

Is there any coming back from this kind of violence? Face facts, it's largely blacks committing these acts. Can they ever be civilized?
No ---- there's an IQ problem. Read Facing Reality by Charles Murray. It can't be fixed: you can't fix stupid.

Back in the day, a black would wink at a white girl and state militia would come and massacre thousands of blacks.

What ever happened to the good ol' days?
I don't believe that ever happened, but the state militia in response to ANY of these riots would be wholly appropriate, and shooting to kill for looting or burning or throwing things at police.

And trust me, they say a lot worse than winking at white women, and I know. So do we all.

There's a case working right now in Maryland where a black NOT looking like an especially bright bulb, regularly walks up to women outside stores and pulls their pants down. That's it, that's his happy place.

Forum List

Back