Interview with RFK. Jr. on his new book The Real Anthony Fauci, NY Orphans in Experiments Started Out Healthy

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

1638559544775.png

1638559558013.png

Source BOOM. RFK Jr: Fauci Used Mostly Healthy Orphans in Deadly HIV Experiments, Not Terminal

This Kennedy excerpt locates Hawthorne, New York as the site linking the atrocities:

’ BBC’s heartbreaking 2004 documentary, The Guinea Pig Kids, chronicles the savage barbarity of Dr. Fauci’s science projects....“I found the mass grave at Gate of Heaven cemetery in Hawthorne, New York,” she told me. “I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was a very large pit with AstroTurf thrown over it, which you could actually lift up. Under it one could see dozens of plain wooden coffins, haphazardly stacked. There may have been 100 of them. I learned that there was more3 than one child’s body in each. Around the pit was a semi-circle of several large tombstones on which upward of one thousand children’s names had been engraved. I wrote down every name.’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 247)

Where is the names list of the 700,000+ Americans who have disappeared?

This Kennedy excerpt locates Hawthorne, New York as the site linking the atrocities:

’ BBC’s heartbreaking 2004 documentary, The Guinea Pig Kids, chronicles the savage barbarity of Dr. Fauci’s science projects....“I found the mass grave at Gate of Heaven cemetery in Hawthorne, New York,” she told me. “I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was a very large pit with AstroTurf thrown over it, which you could actually lift up. Under it one could see dozens of plain wooden coffins, haphazardly stacked. There may have been 100 of them. I learned that there was more3 than one child’s body in each. Around the pit was a semi-circle of several large tombstones on which upward of one thousand children’s names had been engraved. I wrote down every name.’

You mean the 700,000 killed by Fauci's denial of Ivermectin?

After he ran out of dogs cats and monkeys to experiment on the ghoul switched to orphans and after that all of us. The doddering fool the lib loons put into office is not POTUS; Faustus is.

Not one legit news source is carrying this story.. 85 kids in one mass grave? Who published this book by Kennedy?

Not one legit news source is carrying this story.. 85 kids in one mass grave? Who published this book by Kennedy?

No one has time to do your basic research for you. If you even bothered the click the OP you'd get a half dozen sources, including BBC.

Forum List

Back