Trump 'supplicants' urged to use 'big fonts' and pictures in their Mar-a-Lago presentations

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump should check my twitter feed then! Like tryin' to explain things to a toddler.

Trump should check my twitter feed then! Like tryin' to explain things to a toddler.

Ask anyone who is in advertising ... Product placement and appearance is the game.

"Capture their eyes, then their hands and mind, then close the sale."
Why do you think manufacturers will pay extra money for a store to put their products at eye level?

Writing a story about the simplest of concepts, adding a bunch of divisive political garbage ...
Tells you more about the people that generated the crap, and the bullshit they would prefer you buy ... :auiqs.jpg:

Raw Sewage...The go-to source for intellectual toddlers.

• Banned
Raw Sewage...The go-to source for intellectual toddlers.
the story is from The NY Times, Raw Story simply reported what the Times said, but the NY Times is behind a paywall so i can't post the link here

the story is from The NY Times, Raw Story simply reported what the Times said, but the NY Times is behind a paywall so i can't post the link here
Ohhhh....The NY Slimes!....Well, that makes the story so much more credible!

fuck my life

clickclick.jpg

I am sure Bart does so he can feed you his shit when done or it's for Trump and his retinue of old fucks.
Trump has the stamina of an 18 year old. he only sleeps for 4 hours...a combination of good genes and being wired on Diet Coke

Supplicants and Pilgrimage? How disrespectful can you get during Easter to use religious symbolism in a political discussion like this? Lefties are sensitive about pronouns when it comes to homosexual groomers these days but they don't give a damn about insulting the religious beliefs of Christians. No surprises here.

This is common sense. There should be signs saying "THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN" in huge letters.

Forum List

Back