It ain't all bad!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

And, that's because now we can take our kids and grand kids to a Disney theme park and not have to worry about rubbing elbows with Trump Cult members, since the true believers will have nothing to do with Disney now. Instead of clogging up the parks, they'll be at home faithfully watching Fox News and staying up to date on how they should position themselves in the Culture Wars.

And, that's because now we can take our kids and grand kids to a Disney theme park and not have to worry about rubbing elbows with Trump Cult members, since the true believers will have nothing to do with Disney now. Instead of clogging up the parks, they'll be at home faithfully watching Fox News and staying up to date on how they should position themselves in the Culture Wars.
astro why dont you take your head out of your ass.....

The GOP is the party of Baby Boomers. 60 to 90 year old fogeys who want Leave it to Beaver to be real life. Culture has passed them about 20 years ago.

This is the lamest attempt at a Conservative bash thread I think I have ever seen....

If Astro doesn't ever want any interaction with people who don't believe exactly what he does, then I suggest he lock himself in his house, and just become a hermit....

Rubbing elbows? Apparently that ain't all the groomers who run the Disney resorts want to do to your kids. Supporters of the former president ain't your problem. Watch out for Mickey and Minnie in the bathroom.

The GOP is the party of Baby Boomers. 60 to 90 year old fogeys who want Leave it to Beaver to be real life. Culture has passed them about 20 years ago.
MFbroad.jpg

Culture has passed them about 20 years ago
More like 30 years ago. Fortunately, those in that age group won't have to live to watch what the nation becomes under the new watch. One of the few consolations I have as a member of that group is that I understand that the day will come when you people will be forced to face yourselves and what you've done to the nation. Oh, you'll still bitch, whine, moan, and occasionally scream about blaming the Right, but inside, down where you can't lie to yourself, you will KNOW you are only getting what you demanded.

And, that's because now we can take our kids and grand kids to a Disney theme park
Be sure to let your kids and grand kids sit on Mickey's lap and go play with Pluto in his secret little room too.

But good to know you'd rather support pervs and child molesters and subject your kids to potential sexual indoctrination by a bunch of freaks than walk among those dreaded vets, patriots and people upholding moral and family values.

Last edited:
If that "artist" (filthy slut) came to my door on fire and begging me to put out the flames, I'd look for the lighter fluid.

I can't even imagine. If one of my daughters went about singing filthy shit like that and disrespecting themselves in that way, I'd of slapped them sideways.

Then she went on to "interview" Biden.

Hebben hulp us.

Disney can go fck itself.... it's that bad

Forum List

Back