Mass shooting on Easter Sunday leaves 11 injured, 2 dead in Pittsburgh...Police:50 rounds fired @Airbnb rental with 200 people at party, some underage

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Philadelphia and now Pittsburgh. They're just hopping and popping in the Keystone State, this weekend.

Police say they responded to eight separate crime scenes in the same area early Sunday after someone opened fire into an otherwise unruly crowd of around 200 young people who had gathered at an AirBnb for a Saturday night party

My heart was racing. I kept waiting for shots and they were close to that young man. Poor people. WTF is wrong with people?

Let me guess.

CARNAC.jpg

The North Side is a tough area of Pittsburgh, this shit happens all the time. I got into a bit of an altercation there the last time I visited in 1993, its nothing really new.

My nephew lives in Imperial PA, a city adjacent to the Pitts. Hopefully he's ok.

Police say they responded to eight separate crime scenes in the same area early Sunday after someone opened fire into an otherwise unruly crowd of around 200 young people who had gathered at an AirBnb for a Saturday night party

More and more it's happening with no apparent cause or reason.
Other than that, it's not news anymore.

It's as though all these shooters have a 'common' cause that's not being acknowledged by Americans.

It's as though all these shooters have a 'common' cause that's not being acknowledged by Americans.
This one isn't a guy going on a rampage. This is someone who got mad at a party and he had a gun. There was a cause to this one.

Every shooting has a cause- that's why they have detectives to figure it out.

I doubt that this was just African American teens going feral for no reason.

Every shooting has a cause- that's why they have detectives to figure it out.

I doubt that this was just African American teens going feral for no reason.
It could have been as simple as someone stepped on someone else's air Jordans and didn't say excuse me. Disrespect. It's a big thing in the black community. That would be okay if they didn't have guns. Then it'd just be a fight. I'm cool with fights. They're young. I was young once.

Republicans should say he was right to have a gun. He might have just been protecting himself. In fact, everyone at the party should have had a gun. In a perfect world of course.

It could have been as simple as someone stepped on someone else's air Jordans and didn't say excuse me. Disrespect. It's a big thing in the black community. That would be okay if they didn't have guns. Then it'd just be a fight. I'm cool with fights. They're young. I was young once.

Republicans should say he was right to have a gun. He might have just been protecting himself. In fact, everyone at the party should have had a gun. In a perfect world of course.

So would you be in favor of a law prohibiting legal guns to be owned by the Black Community?

The Honkies aren't having any problem with this, and neither are the Orientals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back