trump strategy backfired

trump thought he had the perfect strategy, turn debate into a crazy chaotic scene, like his hate rallies, and hopefully derail Biden. Well it looks like Joe was ready for the task at hand, kept his cool and made trump look like the thug he is. Without a doubt trump's debate performance was the worst ever, in history, of all times, he does get to keep the strong support of all hate groups, after his strong support for their cause...
What do you suppose his goal was?

I'd love to see the mental schematic that convinced him that going even MORE eight year old was a good idea.

trump thought he had the perfect strategy, turn debate into a crazy chaotic scene, like his hate rallies, and hopefully derail Biden. Well it looks like Joe was ready for the task at hand, kept his cool and made trump look like the thug he is. Without a doubt trump's debate performance was the worst ever, in history, of all times, he does get to keep the strong support of all hate groups, after his strong support for their cause...
All Biden had to do is speak eloquently and not like his opponent by your description. It was as you are. Not one sided. Republicans need to to do this for now on. The civility era ended a long time ago. Unless Repub politicians want to get attacked and killed from now on Or Progs start behaving. We can call it the Mad Maxine Memorandum. Or Triple M. She becomes ladylike and classy and everyone follows.

you are an honor student from " trump rambling school "

1601504135373.png

biden didnt look that great himself....just said the same old shit we have heard for 20 years...

Right now, that sounds pretty good.
really?....the same old shit sounded good to you?...thats the reason we have a congress with such a dismal approval rating.....the same old tired shit...

Compared to the last 4 years....you betcha.
people like you are part of the problem....

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the blob.
neither did i,but unlike you i dont vote for same old shit every year.....and joe biden is a perfect example of the same old shit....

Ok. People like you are irrelevant.

We'll see. I don't think anyone laughingly thinks of the blob as a "stable genius" considering he embraced white supremacist's on national TV last night.

trump didn't just embrace them. He told them to stand by.

Stand by for what?

I'm afraid that was a cue that yes he also wants violence and to stand by, I'l give the ok to start the violence in November.
You really should not be drinking or using illegal substances before posting your bullshit. Biden refused to say the words law and order. Refuses to tell HIS violent people to stand down. Refused to disavow Antifa or BLM. Biden and Wallace both look like fools today.

Right after Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and then had the gall to dogwhistle a hate group to "stand up and stand by".
Well, that was a first. A sitting President makes overtures to prepare for civil war.

What was even more bizarre than the embracing of the Proud Boys was that he was saying, "name one" as if he would have condemned the KKK but not Atomwaffen (some of the "very fine people")
HE has condemened the klan you liar.....and he just made it a terrorist org.

show proof, deplorable...

1601504348208.png

I'd love to see the mental schematic that convinced him that going even MORE eight year old was a good idea.

You're assuming there was a plan. Imagine you're a billionaire and at every turn, your father or your lawyer or your celebrity bailed you out of every jam you've gotten into. Do you think you would have developed any risk/reward calculation?

You're assuming there was a plan. Imagine you're a billionaire and at every turn, your father or your lawyer or your celebrity bailed you out of every jam you've gotten into. Do you think you would have developed any risk/reward calculation?
I guess that's possible too. Then I'd wonder what his "people" thought of that meltdown.

We'll see. I don't think anyone laughingly thinks of the blob as a "stable genius" considering he embraced white supremacist's on national TV last night.

Stand by for what?

I'm afraid that was a cue that yes he also wants violence and to stand by, I'l give the ok to start the violence in November.
You really should not be drinking or using illegal substances before posting your bullshit. Biden refused to say the words law and order. Refuses to tell HIS violent people to stand down. Refused to disavow Antifa or BLM. Biden and Wallace both look like fools today.

Right after Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and then had the gall to dogwhistle a hate group to "stand up and stand by".
Well, that was a first. A sitting President makes overtures to prepare for civil war.
Blatant bullshit liar. He replied sure , then demanded Wallace be specific about which groups he meant. Wallace refused. Dog whistle? Hardly. Though it’s funny how it’s always you idiot liberals that hear dog whistles. Telling......

No candidate in my lifetime has ever said anything approaching "stand up and stand by" in a debate. Republican or Democrat. It was an out in the open threat and call to mobilize a group of people to take matters into their own hands in case things don't go his way. Dog...whistle. Stop making excuses for the inexcusable.
Stop lying asshole. That is not at all what was said or meant moron. I hope these mobs burn your home. Don’t you dare defend yourself. Open threat? That was Biden promising violence if Trump wins.

That's exactly what he implied and threatened. I'll translate for you. "Be ready to go to war in case they try to steal the election from me". Yeah, I'd call that a threat. And I didn't hear Biden anything of the sort.

Wow, this is pure bullshit....Trump kept his cool, Biden kept yelling insults, that's not keeping you cool. Cmon man!
What debate were you watching? It sure as Hell wasn't the Biden/Orange Man debate per your fucked "review" above!
Compared to how Trump could be, he was quite calm whenever Biden lied.
Whether Trump's temperament "COULD" have been more heated or not last night, is bloody irrelevant to the point regarding last night's fucking debate! If you can't quote these from the transcript of the debate that are relevant to your claim, you don't have shit for evidence to back your claim but more hot air to inflate the Orange Man Balloon.

"ANTIFA is an idea"...Joe lost the debate in just four words......

biden didnt look that great himself....just said the same old shit we have heard for 20 years...

Right now, that sounds pretty good.
really?....the same old shit sounded good to you?...thats the reason we have a congress with such a dismal approval rating.....the same old tired shit...

Compared to the last 4 years....you betcha.
people like you are part of the problem....

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the blob.
neither did i,but unlike you i dont vote for same old shit every year.....and joe biden is a perfect example of the same old shit....

Ok. People like you are irrelevant.
people like you who vote for the same thing every year are even more irrelevant...thats one of the reasons we have donald trump....thanks candy....

And now the scumbag doesn't know who the proud boys are?/ Republican supporters of trump have to be huge assholes if they believe trump
Do you support the BLM activities?
If it's violence involved NO ,,, I and no other Dem here supports that If they're pissed that cops are killing unarmed blacks I can't blame them
Your sentence is vague.

Wow, this is pure bullshit....Trump kept his cool, Biden kept yelling insults, that's not keeping you cool. Cmon man!
What debate were you watching? It sure as Hell wasn't the Biden/Orange Man debate per your fucked "review" above!
Compared to how Trump could be, he was quite calm whenever Biden lied.
Whether Trump's temperament "COULD" have been more heated or not last night, is bloody irrelevant to the point regarding last night's fucking debate! If you can't quote these from the transcript of the debate that are relevant to your claim, you don't have shit for evidence to back your claim but more hot air to inflate the Orange Man Balloon.
I watched the debate...did you?
I watched when Trump debated the Republicans...did you?

All you have is OMB...I suggest Lexapro mixed with a healthy dose of actually watching Trump when no Democrats are around.

Stand by for what?

Blatant bullshit liar. He replied sure , then demanded Wallace be specific about which groups he meant. Wallace refused. Dog whistle? Hardly. Though it’s funny how it’s always you idiot liberals that hear dog whistles. Telling......

No candidate in my lifetime has ever said anything approaching "stand up and stand by" in a debate. Republican or Democrat. It was an out in the open threat and call to mobilize a group of people to take matters into their own hands in case things don't go his way. Dog...whistle. Stop making excuses for the inexcusable.
Stop lying asshole. That is not at all what was said or meant moron. I hope these mobs burn your home. Don’t you dare defend yourself. Open threat? That was Biden promising violence if Trump wins.

That's exactly what he implied and threatened. I'll translate for you. "Be ready to go to war in case they try to steal the election from me". Yeah, I'd call that a threat. And I didn't hear Biden anything of the sort.
Fucking liar. Another poster in another thread nailed you perfectly. A good little sheeple. So YOUR interpretation must be accepted? I think not. Those words you claim were never uttered. Biden and Harris have both said riots should continue until Election Day. We will be ready to defend ourselves against YOUR side’s violence.

Stand by for what?

What was even more bizarre than the embracing of the Proud Boys was that he was saying, "name one" as if he would have condemned the KKK but not Atomwaffen (some of the "very fine people")
HE has condemened the klan you liar.....and he just made it a terrorist org.

show proof, deplorable...

View attachment 395212

Stand by for what?

Fucking liar. Another poster in another thread nailed you perfectly. A good little sheeple. So YOUR interpretation must be accepted? I think not. Those words you claim were never uttered. Biden and Harris have both said riots should continue until Election Day. We will be ready to defend ourselves against YOUR side’s violence.

That poster has nothing either. A true believer. It was pretty hard not to get the message he was trying to get across. It was loud and clear. I believe the Proud Boys even retweeted that support. Biden and Harris said no such thing.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ......

Here's your sign:

maxresdefault.jpg

Stand by for what?

That poster has nothing either. A true believer. It was pretty hard not to get the message he was trying to get across. It was loud and clear. I believe the Proud Boys even retweeted that support. Biden and Harris said no such thing.
No, it’s YOU who has nothing and never did. Biden and Harris said no such thing? Keep lying to yourself loser. Your hysteria is almost comical. Your sides violent rioters need to be beaten. And when they start shit, Proud Boys finish it. Your divorce from reality must have been painful.

Forum List

Back