Damning testimony in Trump Hush Money Trial

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
"In what amounted to incredibly damning testimony, Pecker laid out the 2015 deal he reached with Trump “to help the campaign.” Pecker called the arrangement to publish stories to make Trump look good — and to smear his political rivals — “highly, highly confidential.”

Neat, call me shocked, we already knew Trump team fucked up. Big deal, MAGA got a hard-on, and a cool blond put out. Not fond of his open marriage, but fuck it, I like the upside. Cost benefit.

Wow, this Pecker (irony) guy even provided testimony his media built stories to sell Trump. I can't believe an outfit would print BS to help candidates. MAGA.

It's a big game, you try overcoming the left leaning on education, nearly all media, TV, Hollywood, music, unions, govt. work. Even Taylor Swift is coming after the orange-man, the TDS is strong. That's the easy part, because the worst part is the weaponization of justice for monetary and political gain, weakening the system, including that of our rights a citizens, spelled out by our kick-ass founding fathers, with big-ass brains, and God.

"In what amounted to incredibly damning testimony, Pecker laid out the 2015 deal he reached with Trump “to help the campaign.” Pecker called the arrangement to publish stories to make Trump look good — and to smear his political rivals — “highly, highly confidential.”

Neat, call me shocked, we already knew Trump team fucked up. Big deal, MAGA got a hard-on, and a cool blond put out. Not fond of his open marriage, but fuck it, I like the upside. Cost benefit.

Wow, this Pecker (irony) guy even provided testimony his media built stories to sell Trump. I can't believe an outfit would print BS to help candidates. MAGA.

It's a big game, you try overcoming the left leaning on education, nearly all media, TV, Hollywood, music, unions, govt. work. Even Taylor Swift is coming after the orange-man, the TDS is strong. That's the easy part, because the worst part is the weaponization of justice for monetary and political gain, weakening the system, including that of our rights a citizens, spelled out by our kick-ass founding fathers, with big-ass brains, and God.

Sorry but any "pecker" speaking is like a "dingle" in the senate. Not to be taken seriously.

That's a crime?... then why aren't our prisons filled with politicians?....
This case is an appeal waiting to happen...

Trump is such a morally bankrupt slimeball that he had to get Pecker & his N.I. rag to run interference for him so that the rubes wouldn't find out before the election that he's an amoral degenerate.

"Spanky" Trump gave his worshippers too much credit in paying off Daniels. He should have just come clean on the whole deal because you rubes would have voted for the lying bastard anyway.

FFS. Nothing illegal was done. No conspiracy has been charged; try thinking about that if you're capable of doing it.

Last edited:
They're not even claiming this was a crime. They're just putting it in front of the jury and hoping that they will be outraged at Trump doing what every politicians does, try to get the media on his side. I prefer his method of paying cash to RINO's who ingratiate themselves with the media by giving the Democrats whatever they want.

Trump is such a morally bankrupt slimeball that he had to get Pecker & his N.I. rag to run interference for him so that the rubes wouldn't find out before the election that he's an amoral degenerate.

"Spanky" Trump gave his worshippers too much credit in paying off Daniels. He should have just come clean on the whole deal because you rubes would have voted for the lying bastard anyway.

LOL

Meanwhile, the MSM runs interference for Dems 24/7/365. Hell, the mess in Niger should be a major story, but the MSM is running cover for the most incompetent administration since at least Jimmy Carter's.

Hunters laptop , Hillary's fake Russian Dossier .. does any of that ring any bells for you ? the trial is Marxist banana republic 3 rd world totalitarian lawfare and REAL election interference ..

I can't understand a word you're trying to say here. I would say I am tired, which is true but I understand other posts..

Those are the actual charges. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I'm pretty sure you don't either.
The hush money isn't a crime unless its to cover up a felony.
Bragg never said what the felony was. We think its some kind of Federal election law violation.

These 34 Bragg charges are total bullshit. There was no crime. Read on...

Those are the actual charges. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

Their vague allegation about “a criminal scheme to corrupt the 2016 presidential election” has me more concerned than ever about their unprecedented use of state law and their persistent avoidance of specifying an election crime or a valid theory of fraud.

Forum List

Back