trump strategy backfired

trump thought he had the perfect strategy, turn debate into a crazy chaotic scene, like his hate rallies, and hopefully derail Biden. Well it looks like Joe was ready for the task at hand, kept his cool and made trump look like the thug he is. Without a doubt trump's debate performance was the worst ever, in history, of all times, he does get to keep the strong support of all hate groups, after his strong support for their cause...

We'll see. I don't think anyone laughingly thinks of the blob as a "stable genius" considering he embraced white supremacist's on national TV last night.

trump didn't just embrace them. He told them to stand by.

Stand by for what?

I'm afraid that was a cue that yes he also wants violence and to stand by, I'l give the ok to start the violence in November.
You really should not be drinking or using illegal substances before posting your bullshit. Biden refused to say the words law and order. Refuses to tell HIS violent people to stand down. Refused to disavow Antifa or BLM. Biden and Wallace both look like fools today.

Right after Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and then had the gall to dogwhistle a hate group to "stand up and stand by".
Well, that was a first. A sitting President makes overtures to prepare for civil war.
Blatant bullshit liar. He replied sure , then demanded Wallace be specific about which groups he meant. Wallace refused. Dog whistle? Hardly. Though it’s funny how it’s always you idiot liberals that hear dog whistles. Telling......

No candidate in my lifetime has ever said anything approaching "stand up and stand by" in a debate. Republican or Democrat. It was an out in the open threat and call to mobilize a group of people to take matters into their own hands in case things don't go his way. Dog...whistle. Stop making excuses for the inexcusable.
Stop lying asshole. That is not at all what was said or meant moron. I hope these mobs burn your home. Don’t you dare defend yourself. Open threat? That was Biden promising violence if Trump wins.

That's exactly what he implied and threatened. I'll translate for you. "Be ready to go to war in case they try to steal the election from me". Yeah, I'd call that a threat. And I didn't hear Biden anything of the sort.
Fucking liar. Another poster in another thread nailed you perfectly. A good little sheeple. So YOUR interpretation must be accepted? I think not. Those words you claim were never uttered. Biden and Harris have both said riots should continue until Election Day. We will be ready to defend ourselves against YOUR side’s violence.

That poster has nothing either. A true believer. It was pretty hard not to get the message he was trying to get across. It was loud and clear. I believe the Proud Boys even retweeted that support. Biden and Harris said no such thing.
No, it’s YOU who has nothing and never did. Biden and Harris said no such thing? Keep lying to yourself loser. Your hysteria is almost comical. Your sides violent rioters need to be beaten. And when they start shit, Proud Boys finish it. Your divorce from reality must have been painful.

So now you're admitting that's exactly what Trump was calling on them to do? Sheesh. Have a drink. Chill out. I don't have any violent rioters on "my side". I don't condone violence or property damage. But I understand the reasons behind the protesting.
Post anything that Biden and Harris said such and we'll discuss. Wouldn't it be better to produce something that can back up your rant?

Wow, this is pure bullshit....Trump kept his cool, Biden kept yelling insults, that's not keeping you cool. Cmon man!
What debate were you watching? It sure as Hell wasn't the Biden/Orange Man debate per your fucked "review" above!
Compared to how Trump could be, he was quite calm whenever Biden lied.
Whether Trump's temperament "COULD" have been more heated or not last night, is bloody irrelevant to the point regarding last night's fucking debate! If you can't quote these from the transcript of the debate that are relevant to your claim, you don't have shit for evidence to back your claim but more hot air to inflate the Orange Man Balloon.
I watched the debate...did you?
I watched when Trump debated the Republicans...did you?

All you have is OMB...I suggest Lexapro mixed with a healthy dose of actually watching Trump when no Democrats are around.
So you can't backup your bullshit and bluster and quote your "PROOF" from a bonafide transcript to prove jack shit! Just more hot air to inflate the Orange Man Balloon yet again it appears!

Biden wasn't perfect last night; that is a given. But Trump was OUT OF CONTROL by the second question of the first segment. And yes, ass wipe, I watched the entire thing and the analysis on three different Networks and found a transcript of the whole bloody mess this morning! So long now, and fuck you very much!

Wow, this is pure bullshit....Trump kept his cool, Biden kept yelling insults, that's not keeping you cool. Cmon man!
What debate were you watching? It sure as Hell wasn't the Biden/Orange Man debate per your fucked "review" above!
Whether Trump's temperament "COULD" have been more heated or not last night, is bloody irrelevant to the point regarding last night's fucking debate! If you can't quote these from the transcript of the debate that are relevant to your claim, you don't have shit for evidence to back your claim but more hot air to inflate the Orange Man Balloon.

All you have is OMB...I suggest Lexapro mixed with a healthy dose of actually watching Trump when no Democrats are around.
So you can't backup your bullshit and bluster and quote your "PROOF" from a bonafide transcript to prove jack shit! Just more hot air to inflate the Orange Man Balloon yet again it appears!

Biden wasn't perfect last night; that is a given. But Trump was OUT OF CONTROL by the second question of the first segment. And yes, ass wipe, I watched the entire thing and the analysis on three different Networks and found a transcript of the whole bloody mess this morning! So long now, and fuck you very much!
Ad hominem much?
Please continue on your psychotic way.

trump thought he had the perfect strategy, turn debate into a crazy chaotic scene, like his hate rallies, and hopefully derail Biden. Well it looks like Joe was ready for the task at hand, kept his cool and made trump look like the thug he is. Without a doubt trump's debate performance was the worst ever, in history, of all times, he does get to keep the strong support of all hate groups, after his strong support for their cause...

We'll see. I don't think anyone laughingly thinks of the blob as a "stable genius" considering he embraced white supremacist's on national TV last night.

Stand by for what?

I'm afraid that was a cue that yes he also wants violence and to stand by, I'l give the ok to start the violence in November.
You really should not be drinking or using illegal substances before posting your bullshit. Biden refused to say the words law and order. Refuses to tell HIS violent people to stand down. Refused to disavow Antifa or BLM. Biden and Wallace both look like fools today.

Right after Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and then had the gall to dogwhistle a hate group to "stand up and stand by".
Well, that was a first. A sitting President makes overtures to prepare for civil war.

What was even more bizarre than the embracing of the Proud Boys was that he was saying, "name one" as if he would have condemned the KKK but not Atomwaffen (some of the "very fine people")
HE has condemened the klan you liar.....and he just made it a terrorist org.

show proof, deplorable...

View attachment 395212

Does not count, pussygrabber said he knew nothing bout that "david duke " guy, he was very emphatic, however, calling neo-nazis "good People" and white supremacists to stand by for his call to violence...

1601507857221.png

Stand by for what?

What was even more bizarre than the embracing of the Proud Boys was that he was saying, "name one" as if he would have condemned the KKK but not Atomwaffen (some of the "very fine people")

View attachment 395212

Does not count, pussygrabber said he knew nothing bout that "david duke " guy, he was very emphatic, however, calling neo-nazis "good People" and white supremacists to stand by for his call to violence...

View attachment 395236

How about them Black Panthers?

Ad hominem much?
Ad hominem much?
To employ a weakling's diversion to dodge another's points by complaining of ad hominem and then employing your own swipes is comically hypocritical, little sister! In truth, it was a coward's way to wiggle out from under the weight of your initial foot-in-mouth faux pas! Hope you learned something from this. Toodles, ass wipe!

What do you suppose his goal was?

I'd love to see the mental schematic that convinced him that going even MORE eight year old was a good idea.

You're assuming there was a plan. Imagine you're a billionaire and at every turn, your father or your lawyer or your celebrity bailed you out of every jam you've gotten into. Do you think you would have developed any risk/reward calculation?
I guess that's possible too. Then I'd wonder what his "people" thought of that meltdown.

I'm sure the people who voted for Trump were probably quite happy. Those that voted against Hillary for persona reasons--not liking her--and Trump was the only other alternative may just sit this one out. Biden's policies are disagreeable perhaps but he's likable.

Stand by for what?

I'm not.

That is why I chuckle and dismiss all of the threats made by the chairborne warriors around here about the upcoming civil war.

Are you really going to go to war for Donald Trump? Really? I can understand throwing down over religion, slavery if that is your way of life as it was for the Suth-ur-nahs, or even water rights since its sort of life and death. But kissing your wife and kids goodbye to go shoot someone because Trump lost? Not gonna happen. There is a game in 6 days after the election in Knoxville, Tuscaloosera, Auburn, Baton Rouge, Gainesville, Oxford, etc... Jim Bob will want to watch it on his Chinese made TV, wearing his clothing made in Bangladesh, eating Mexican food, and using his cell phone made in Singapore. Five minutes afterword, he'll be bitching about globalists of course...but nobody is going to go to war over the blob.

I'm not talking about billy bob and I never said anything about war.

The proud boys aren't billy bob arm chair war hawk we see on these message boards.

The proud boys like violence. They like to incite violence.

I hope things will be peaceful.

Whether the are violent or not, it was extremely irresponsible and wrong for trump to have said stand back and stand by.

Stand by for what?

I'm not.

That is why I chuckle and dismiss all of the threats made by the chairborne warriors around here about the upcoming civil war.

Are you really going to go to war for Donald Trump? Really? I can understand throwing down over religion, slavery if that is your way of life as it was for the Suth-ur-nahs, or even water rights since its sort of life and death. But kissing your wife and kids goodbye to go shoot someone because Trump lost? Not gonna happen. There is a game in 6 days after the election in Knoxville, Tuscaloosera, Auburn, Baton Rouge, Gainesville, Oxford, etc... Jim Bob will want to watch it on his Chinese made TV, wearing his clothing made in Bangladesh, eating Mexican food, and using his cell phone made in Singapore. Five minutes afterword, he'll be bitching about globalists of course...but nobody is going to go to war over the blob.

I'm not talking about billy bob and I never said anything about war.

The proud boys aren't billy bob arm chair war hawk we see on these message boards.

The proud boys like violence. They like to incite violence.

I hope things will be peaceful.

Whether the are violent or not, it was extremely irresponsible and wrong for trump to have said stand back and stand by.

Not worried about violence in the name of Trump. Either pro or against. Agree that it was irresponsible for the blob to tell a hate group to "stand by".

Sorry man, Biden lost his cool....he doesn't have the temperament for the job.....

And now the scumbag doesn't know who the proud boys are?/ Republican supporters of trump have to be huge assholes if they believe trump
Do you support the BLM activities?
If it's violence involved NO ,,, I and no other Dem here supports that If they're pissed that cops are killing unarmed blacks I can't blame them
Great so we can stop ANTIFA and their VIOLENCE....maybe see if ole Joe can pick up a phone and tell his buddies to shut it down. Cops kill unarmed people of all races...

Stand by for what?

Blatant bullshit liar. He replied sure , then demanded Wallace be specific about which groups he meant. Wallace refused. Dog whistle? Hardly. Though it’s funny how it’s always you idiot liberals that hear dog whistles. Telling......

No candidate in my lifetime has ever said anything approaching "stand up and stand by" in a debate. Republican or Democrat. It was an out in the open threat and call to mobilize a group of people to take matters into their own hands in case things don't go his way. Dog...whistle. Stop making excuses for the inexcusable.
Stop lying asshole. That is not at all what was said or meant moron. I hope these mobs burn your home. Don’t you dare defend yourself. Open threat? That was Biden promising violence if Trump wins.

That's exactly what he implied and threatened. I'll translate for you. "Be ready to go to war in case they try to steal the election from me". Yeah, I'd call that a threat. And I didn't hear Biden anything of the sort.
Fucking liar. Another poster in another thread nailed you perfectly. A good little sheeple. So YOUR interpretation must be accepted? I think not. Those words you claim were never uttered. Biden and Harris have both said riots should continue until Election Day. We will be ready to defend ourselves against YOUR side’s violence.

That poster has nothing either. A true believer. It was pretty hard not to get the message he was trying to get across. It was loud and clear. I believe the Proud Boys even retweeted that support. Biden and Harris said no such thing.
They have said that, the democrats have said you should get in the faces of Trump and his supporters......wtf do you think that means?

Stand by for what?

View attachment 395212

View attachment 395236

This hoax has been disproven and he has condemned them. Now show me Joe Biden condemning white supremacists and Richard Spencer.....and no not his campaign, JOE BIDEN

Even the most deranged, delusional cult followers must admit trump is done, he blew the only chance he had to get into the game, sorry deplorables, the shit-show is over ... :D :D

Oh he's far from done. Guess you missed it on Tik Tock where Biden had a wire. Someone was telling him what to say. He sure lied his ass off last night.

Hell he said he didn't want to defund the police but its on tape at another venue where someone asked him that same question and he said he did want to defund the police. Mans a liar and you're a loyal little sheeple.

Carry on you sheeple you

Sorry man, Biden lost his cool....he doesn't have the temperament for the job.....
Well you got one thing correct! You are very fucking sorry!

Forum List

Back