trump strategy backfired

trump thought he had the perfect strategy, turn debate into a crazy chaotic scene, like his hate rallies, and hopefully derail Biden. Well it looks like Joe was ready for the task at hand, kept his cool and made trump look like the thug he is. Without a doubt trump's debate performance was the worst ever, in history, of all times, he does get to keep the strong support of all hate groups, after his strong support for their cause...

We'll see. I don't think anyone laughingly thinks of the blob as a "stable genius" considering he embraced white supremacist's on national TV last night.

trump didn't just embrace them. He told them to stand by.

Stand by for what?

I'm afraid that was a cue that yes he also wants violence and to stand by, I'l give the ok to start the violence in November.

but but Jake Tapper said Biden won.......Isn't Jake Tapper's mouth sore? I mean how many democrat dicks can the suck?

Biden did win...by default. Too bad, last night was Trump's shot to get back in the game by coming across as somewhat competent. Instead, he just resorted to constant babbling, lying, interrupting, gaslighting, and constantly picking fights with the moderator. It's funny, Trump's campaign manager was on with Tapper this afternoon and he was pulling the same shit. Constantly interrupting, spewing lies, and talking over the moderator. Tapper, cut him off the interview saying, "Thanks, but I'm not Chris Wallace. Goodbye". :auiqs.jpg: That's what Wallace should have done with Trump last night.

trump thought he had the perfect strategy, turn debate into a crazy chaotic scene, like his hate rallies, and hopefully derail Biden. Well it looks like Joe was ready for the task at hand, kept his cool and made trump look like the thug he is. Without a doubt trump's debate performance was the worst ever, in history, of all times, he does get to keep the strong support of all hate groups, after his strong support for their cause...

We'll see. I don't think anyone laughingly thinks of the blob as a "stable genius" considering he embraced white supremacist's on national TV last night.
And I'm glad I now know that Obama & Biden made 90% of African Americans successful and they now live in the suburbs.

Vote for Biden...do it by mail early if you must, but if you can, please, put on a mask and do it in person. If enough of us do that, Biden can win outright with the votes cast on Election Day, instead of waiting for all the mail-in ballots to be counted, thereby giving time for Trump and Fox News and his underlings in general to muddy the outcome.

A person can also vote at home then take the ballot to their polling place or to their county auditor office or put it in a public ballot collection box.

Do it any way that bypasses the post office. trump did all he could to take mail in voting from us but we still have other options.

You don't have to stand in those long lines. Just fill your ballot out at home and take it to any of the places I listed above.

Wow, this is pure bullshit....Trump kept his cool, Biden kept yelling insults, that's not keeping you cool. Cmon man!

Even the most deranged, delusional cult followers must admit trump is done, he blew the only chance he had to get into the game, sorry deplorables, the shit-show is over ... :D :D
Only deranged demofks think that. Trump in your head 24/7

but but Jake Tapper said Biden won.......Isn't Jake Tapper's mouth sore? I mean how many democrat dicks can the suck?

Biden did win...by default. Too bad, last night was Trump's shot to get back in the game by coming across as somewhat competent. Instead, he just resorted to constant babbling, lying, interrupting, gaslighting, and constantly picking fights with the moderator. It's funny, Trump's campaign manager was on with Tapper this afternoon and he was pulling the same shit. Constantly interrupting, spewing lies, and talking over the moderator. Tapper, cut him off the interview saying, "Thanks, but I'm not Chris Wallace. Goodbye". :auiqs.jpg: That's what Wallace should have done with Trump last night.
Trump did not have to get back in the game, Biden had to finish a sentence without a teleprompter.

And I'm glad I now know that Obama & Biden made 90% of African Americans successful and they now live in the suburbs.
I guess Chiraq is no more?

Trump did not have to get back in the game, Biden had to finish a sentence without a teleprompter.
He needed a note pad

All Biden had to do is speak eloquently and not like his opponent by your description. It was as you are. Not one sided. Republicans need to to do this for now on. The civility era ended a long time ago. Unless Repub politicians want to get attacked and killed from now on Or Progs start behaving. We can call it the Mad Maxine Memorandum. Or Triple M. She becomes ladylike and classy and everyone follows.

He needed a note pad
Better than needing a Maxi-Pad.

Sounds like something a clown would say

He needed a note pad
He may have needed one

He needed a note pad
He may have needed one
C'mon, man!

Stand by for what?

I'm afraid that was a cue that yes he also wants violence and to stand by, I'l give the ok to start the violence in November.
You really should not be drinking or using illegal substances before posting your bullshit. Biden refused to say the words law and order. Refuses to tell HIS violent people to stand down. Refused to disavow Antifa or BLM. Biden and Wallace both look like fools today.

Stand by for what?

You really should not be drinking or using illegal substances before posting your bullshit. Biden refused to say the words law and order. Refuses to tell HIS violent people to stand down. Refused to disavow Antifa or BLM. Biden and Wallace both look like fools today.

Right after Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and then had the gall to dogwhistle a hate group to "stand up and stand by".
Well, that was a first. A sitting President makes overtures to prepare for civil war.

And now the scumbag doesn't know who the proud boys are?/ Republican supporters of trump have to be huge assholes if they believe trump

And now the scumbag doesn't know who the proud boys are?/ Republican supporters of trump have to be huge assholes if they believe trump
Do you support the BLM activities?

Forum List

Back