Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Imagine an advertisement in almost any newspaper that said, "Applicant must be African-American, or at least not classifiable as white, and female."

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Do you think women wouldn't be in an uproar if a candidate said he would only pick a white male?

Imagine an advertisement in almost any newspaper that said, "Applicant must be African-American, or at least not classifiable as white, and female."
This is from someone who no one would associate with what is currently called "right"(nor "left", either. by anyone really "left").

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?
You are not understanding it correctly.

The situation is an insult to the Black women who are being publicly introduced as candidates for the presidential ticket, because it is obvious that Joe Biden is inevitably going to be incapacitate to fulfill the duties of the executive officer of the federal government. It is some sort of "vulturism," to be awaiting the succession to the presidency; and yet, subject to the direction of the people who are directing Joe Biden.

Tom Perez is probably the ultimate director - he's a real fucked-up social justice activist.

It is really wild how the Republicans rip him a part right in front of his family, and they don't understand what's going on. Perez does not even show up for the second hearing.
At least she won't be a theocrat.

Democrats are so racist and sexist that the most important thing about their vp nominee is its race and gender.

Democrats really are the racist sexist scum we say they are. If you're a Democrat, walk away if you're not a racist sexist POS or live with the label.

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

1597172892082.png

It would be nice to pick someone from the other half of society after centuries of picking only white men and consciously trying to shut women out of the political process and leadership positions. We've got two witless wonders currently in the White House, who have demonstrated that white men can be totally incompetent, so why not give somebody else a shot?

It would be nice to pick someone from the other half of society after centuries of picking only white men and consciously trying to shut women out of the political process and leadership positions. We've got two witless wonders currently in the White House, who have demonstrated that white men can be totally incompetent, so why not give somebody else a shot?
We gave the clusterfuck Barry Hussein 8 years.

Well, let's look at something he said quite awhile back:
"Some of the people coming into our country illegally, are rapists, murderers and drug-cartel members." It didn't take long before arrests proved that statement as correct.
A statement by anyone that "some men would be insulted to have a woman as a VP," isn't false. There are some idiots out there that believe that a woman is only good for being pregnant, in the kitchen and obeying their men in all things. Of course, there are women out there that agree with that outmoded concept and like having babies, cooking in the kitchen and doing the bidding of their men. Such is just a factual statement. Many women sought equality with men in life and work and good for them for succeeding. Some men won't come out of the dark ages. Everyone is an individual and has different beliefs.

No we choose based on merit. We living in a equal opportunity country.. you earn your way to the top

^
Fake news.
How is the news fake? I heard him say it. It’s recorded

This is a little play on words that Trump uses, "some people would say". So Trump didn't say that picking a female VP is insulting to men, but some people would say picking a female VP is insulting to men.
Yep, morons like Slade twisting our president's words AGAIN. Just dreadful.

This is a little play on words that Trump uses, "some people would say". So Trump didn't say that picking a female VP is insulting to men, but some people would say picking a female VP is insulting to men.
Yes it’s a play on words but the message is obvious. It was said for a reason. I’m curious on what you think that reason is?

Would saying he would pick a white man be insulting to some women?
I’d imagine so... do you not understand the difference?

Makes sense to me. What's the issue with it?

Trump is saying Joe Biden should not have ruled out more than half the field so soon. Then he goes on to say some men may be insulted that Biden ruled them out without even looking at them, and some may be OK. You decide.

What don't you get? It's pretty straight forward. Is your TDS that bad?
What’s the insult? I don’t understand what is insulting about saying he is going to choose somebody from a minority group for his ticket.

God damn you bitch more than a $2 hooker at a vegas shriners convention.

Just pick the best candidate and stop checking boxes as if that fixes anything.

Or do you feel there are ZERO qualified men on the left to be VP?

Why didn't the dems pick a woman instead of picking Biden?

Forum List

Back