RFKjr says Biden is a threat to democracy

Does he have Secret Service protection?
More details: RFK Jr has spent $1.4 million of his own money on private protection because Biden Administration has refused his pleas for SS protection. The Dems sure are a nasty piece of work.

More details: RFK Jr has spent $1.4 million of his own money on private protection because Biden Administration has refused his pleas for SS protection. The Dems sure are a nasty piece of work.

He’s probably better off than trusting Obama hires to protect him

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said President Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In an appearance on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy pushed back against claims from Biden and Trump that the election of the other would result in the destruction of democracy. Despite not believing in either, he said Trump’s claims had more weight to them, stating Biden was the greater threat to democracy between the two.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent,” Kennedy said.

He’s weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats,” he added.

Pushing in the other direction, Kennedy also gave some credence to warnings that Trump could be a danger to democracy, citing the Jan. 6 riot.

“I think that is a threat to democracy, [Trump] overthrowing — trying to overthrow the election clearly is a threat to democracy,” he said. “But the question was, who is a worse threat to democracy? And what I would say is … I’m not going to answer that question. But I can argue that President Biden is because the First Amendment, Erin, is the most important.”

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.
The Democrat Party's censorship crimes are a threat to 'democracy'.
The censorship crimes are a symptom of a dangerous totalitarian cult.
However, his claim that Trump tried to 'overthrow' the government is bogus.
Perhaps he’s been exposed to too much WIFI to make such a silly statement:

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said President Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In an appearance on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy pushed back against claims from Biden and Trump that the election of the other would result in the destruction of democracy. Despite not believing in either, he said Trump’s claims had more weight to them, stating Biden was the greater threat to democracy between the two.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent,” Kennedy said.

He’s weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats,” he added.

Pushing in the other direction, Kennedy also gave some credence to warnings that Trump could be a danger to democracy, citing the Jan. 6 riot.

“I think that is a threat to democracy, [Trump] overthrowing — trying to overthrow the election clearly is a threat to democracy,” he said. “But the question was, who is a worse threat to democracy? And what I would say is … I’m not going to answer that question. But I can argue that President Biden is because the First Amendment, Erin, is the most important.”

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.
The Democrat Party's censorship crimes are a threat to 'democracy'.
The censorship crimes are a symptom of a dangerous totalitarian cult.
However, his claim that Trump tried to 'overthrow' the government is bogus.
And RFK Jr. is absolutely correct about this. The Biden administration has weaponized the justice system to attack political opponents to a frightening degree.

Biden is just a figurehead, Democrats as the "face" of the progressive movement as a whole are the biggest threat.
Biden isn’t running anything it’s the handlers and puppet masters behind the screen that run the show. It’s the only way you can explain how a drug addict can manipulate his loving father and how a reasonable person could float the programs he currently proposes.

Forum List

Back