Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Funny...the blob said today that he was going to nominate a woman to the high court.

LOL...you really can't make this stuff up.

OMG that's funny. Every post I see from you uses the word "blob." You're an adult woman? Seriously?

Remember when you voted for the Democrat "blob?" It was less than four years ago.

Blob. Yeah, you're a big girl, LOL. Blob, the blobbing blobber blob is a blob with a blobbing blob blobber blob ...
Way to set an example of how an adult should talk! You’re a real winner Kaz

Slade: How dare you point out that repeatedly using the term "blob" doesn't sound adult, kaz! How DARE you!

Predictable. Partisan Democrat hack, they name is Slade ...

So you're thinking candy is a special needs poster who needs your protection?
No, I don’t think anybody needs my protectIon nor do I think making fun of you is protection... it’s just entertainment

You're making fun of me because I'm making fun of the repeated use of the word blob by candy in every post I read from her?

Wow, you're quite the card. I'm totally embarrassed. You're right, blob is a mature, adult insult. Way to go, Speed Racer!
You sound more triggered than “making fun of” but to each their own.

INCELs are losing ground even with their blob.

Why are you so hung up on INCELS?

Why are you an INCEL?

Oh, this should set you off...

View attachment 391662
If all men suddenly died, women would starve to death in the cold and dark, surrounded by mountains of garbage and shit.

Feminist rhetoric may help you get your rage on, but it's no substitute for food and working utilities.
Wow, Dave you sound like quite the gentleman. You don’t have a daughter by chance do ya?
I have two. Do you deny the reality of what I said?

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Funny...the blob said today that he was going to nominate a woman to the high court.

OMG that's funny. Every post I see from you uses the word "blob." You're an adult woman? Seriously?

Remember when you voted for the Democrat "blob?" It was less than four years ago.

Blob. Yeah, you're a big girl, LOL. Blob, the blobbing blobber blob is a blob with a blobbing blob blobber blob ...

Slade: How dare you point out that repeatedly using the term "blob" doesn't sound adult, kaz! How DARE you!

No, I don’t think anybody needs my protectIon nor do I think making fun of you is protection... it’s just entertainment

You're making fun of me because I'm making fun of the repeated use of the word blob by candy in every post I read from her?

Wow, you're quite the card. I'm totally embarrassed. You're right, blob is a mature, adult insult. Way to go, Speed Racer!

Why are you an INCEL?

View attachment 391662
If all men suddenly died, women would starve to death in the cold and dark, surrounded by mountains of garbage and shit.

Feminist rhetoric may help you get your rage on, but it's no substitute for food and working utilities.
Wow, Dave you sound like quite the gentleman. You don’t have a daughter by chance do ya?
I just wonder what kind of guy tells his daughters they can’t provide food or fix utilities and that they need a man to do that. What a horrible message to teach

Why are you an INCEL?

View attachment 391662

It would be a shame if men died and the only food was in jars women couldn't open and on top shelves they couldn't reach ...

Hate Hoax Harris isn't even a merit oriented quota pick. She has no merit. All of her "life accomplishments" are from spreading her legs to get promoted, and then HATE HOAXING....

She was sleeping with Willie Brown to promote herself. She is the "Madonna" of politics, too dumb to write her own music, and promoted solely for putting out to those in power....

The Democrats really have the WHORE TICKET this year. Low IQ Joe has sold out everything for $$$$ and has never said no.

And this is who he picked for his black female QUOTA.....

How 29-year-old Kamala Harris began an affair with powerful San Francisco politician Willie Brown, then 60 and married, who appointed her to two lucrative positions only to dump her after he was voted first black mayor of the city
  • Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris dated San Francisco's first black mayor Wilile Brown in the 1990s, while he was still married but separated from his wife
  • Brown is 31 years Harris' senior and she was his 'constant companion' on the campaign trail. They met while he was 60 and Harris was 29
  • But when Brown was inaugurated in 1996, his estranged wife Blanche was by his side after 'splitting' two years prior
  • Harris has struggled to shirk her association with Brown, whom she has described as 'an albatross hanging around my neck'
  • He was State Assembly Speaker for 15 years, appointing her to unemployment insurance appeals board and California medical assistance commission
  • Brown is notorious for his love of sports cars, flash designer suits and for being named one of the world's 10 sexiest men by Playgirl magazine
  • He had also been seen with a 'succession' of beautiful women despite having been married for 25 years, being dubbed 'the real Slick Willy' by Bill Clinton

Why are you an INCEL?

View attachment 391662

I just wonder what kind of guy tells his daughters they can’t provide food or fix utilities and that they need a man to do that. What a horrible message to teach
My oldest daughter is a working artist. She has no idea how to farm food or distribute electricity. Same with my youngest daughter, who is on the autism spectrum. I said what I did not because women are incapable, but because generally speaking, women choose different career paths. If my daughters had chosen careers in HVAC or welding or farming, I'd support them just as much, be just as proud of them, and love them no differently.

Your impotent outrage does not change the fact that men provide far more getting-hands-dirty foundation of Western civilization than do women -- especially feminists, who are particularly useless to society, and tend to hate both men and skilled labor.

Prediction: You will make no effort to understand any of this, and continue to imply I hate women. Lemme guess...Gyndyr Stydyes major?

Why are you an INCEL?

View attachment 391662

My oldest daughter is a working artist. She has no idea how to farm food or distribute electricity. Same with my youngest daughter, who is on the autism spectrum. I said what I did not because women are incapable, but because generally speaking, women choose different career paths. If my daughters had chosen careers in HVAC or welding or farming, I'd support them just as much, be just as proud of them, and love them no differently.

Your impotent outrage does not change the fact that men provide far more getting-hands-dirty foundation of Western civilization than do women -- especially feminists, who are particularly useless to society, and tend to hate both men and skilled labor.

Prediction: You will make no effort to understand any of this, and continue to imply I hate women. Lemme guess...Gyndyr Stydyes major?

Democrats claim to be the party of science, but then they claim that men and women are the same other than our sexual organs. We're not. Then there's how the "science party" morons think you can change your gender by deciding you are a different gender. They have no interest in learning anything about science. Just leveraging pseudo science for political talking points.

Of course Slade is particularly empty and shallow. Democrats love him. Endless room in his brain for DNC talking points

Why are you an INCEL?

View attachment 391662

Democrats claim to be the party of science, but then they claim that men and women are the same other than our sexual organs. We're not. Then there's how the "science party" morons think you can change your gender by deciding you are a different gender. They have no interest in learning anything about science. Just leveraging pseudo science for political talking points.

Of course Slade is particularly empty and shallow. Democrats love him. Endless room in his brain for DNC talking points
Don’t be mad because I school you with facts. Science does account for gender identity genius. Try reading up on it before you say stuff like the above and sound even more retarded

Forum List

Back