Trump Says He Is ‘Absolutely’ Considering Gov. Greg Abbott As Potential VP Pick

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Former President Donald Trump, the front-runner in the Republican presidential primary, said on Thursday that he is considering Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) as a potential running mate.

In a joint interview with Fox NewsSean Hannity during a visit to the U.S.-Mexico border, Trump said the governor is “absolutely” included on his vice presidential shortlist.

“Certainly, he would be somebody that I would very much consider,” Trump said in a joint appearance with Abbott.
Trump praised Abbott as a “spectacular man,” adding that he was honored to receive his endorsement this past November.

More at the link below...

Wow, I don't have any words for that. What do you think?

He would probably be a better choice for his administration, but I'm just a dumb Canuck who knows nuthin' bout 'nuthin

Former President Donald Trump, the front-runner in the Republican presidential primary, said on Thursday that he is considering Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) as a potential running mate.

In a joint interview with Fox NewsSean Hannity during a visit to the U.S.-Mexico border, Trump said the governor is “absolutely” included on his vice presidential shortlist.

“Certainly, he would be somebody that I would very much consider,” Trump said in a joint appearance with Abbott.
Trump praised Abbott as a “spectacular man,” adding that he was honored to receive his endorsement this past November.

trump picks lint.jpg

Seriously what is TRUMP supposed to say when asked if someone who is supporting him with the status as Abbott or DeSantis is on the VP list?

Hannity is being credited as working for Fox?

Say Lakhota, don't you think Greg Abbot is racist, and represents fascism? I'll bet if the left weaponizes the justice system they can find something on this guy, the next Hitler, or rather, Hitler's sidekick. Somewhere along the way this Abbot character fudged values and/or cheated on his taxes.

Impeach now, before it's too late.

I think you started a thread with cut and paste and have no opinion.

Abbot has done far more to combat Illegal Aliens than Trump ever did, so it's a good fit, if it comes to that. :cool:

Abbot has actually got Northern Blue Sanctuary Cities squealing like little piggies as they get swamped-under by Illegals.

A brilliant strategist and tactician within that domain... :clap:

When you find your words, I’d love to hear your objection to Abbott.

Remember, it is not racist anymore to want to close the border. The Democrats are superhawks on the border now!

I can see this...
Wheels is already at ass level
No need for kneeling before puckering

Forum List

Back