RFKjr says Biden is a threat to democracy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said President Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In an appearance on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy pushed back against claims from Biden and Trump that the election of the other would result in the destruction of democracy. Despite not believing in either, he said Trump’s claims had more weight to them, stating Biden was the greater threat to democracy between the two.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent,” Kennedy said.

He’s weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats,” he added.

Pushing in the other direction, Kennedy also gave some credence to warnings that Trump could be a danger to democracy, citing the Jan. 6 riot.

“I think that is a threat to democracy, [Trump] overthrowing — trying to overthrow the election clearly is a threat to democracy,” he said. “But the question was, who is a worse threat to democracy? And what I would say is … I’m not going to answer that question. But I can argue that President Biden is because the First Amendment, Erin, is the most important.”

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.
The Democrat Party's censorship crimes are a threat to 'democracy'.
The censorship crimes are a symptom of a dangerous totalitarian cult.
However, his claim that Trump tried to 'overthrow' the government is bogus.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said President Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In an appearance on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy pushed back against claims from Biden and Trump that the election of the other would result in the destruction of democracy. Despite not believing in either, he said Trump’s claims had more weight to them, stating Biden was the greater threat to democracy between the two.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent,” Kennedy said.

He’s weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats,” he added.

Pushing in the other direction, Kennedy also gave some credence to warnings that Trump could be a danger to democracy, citing the Jan. 6 riot.

“I think that is a threat to democracy, [Trump] overthrowing — trying to overthrow the election clearly is a threat to democracy,” he said. “But the question was, who is a worse threat to democracy? And what I would say is … I’m not going to answer that question. But I can argue that President Biden is because the First Amendment, Erin, is the most important.”

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.

I was going to post this an hour ago, but I didn't want to discourage any Democrats from voting for RFK Jr. :laughing0301:

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.
Pres. Biden may well be a threat to democracy but he is an absolute killer when it comes to a constitutionally based Republic.

Wait, so shitposting on twitter is more essential to democracy then, wait for it, voting?

This dope really just says shit to get attention.

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.
He also said the vaccine had microchips in it too, so he's just another conspiracy theory nut.

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.

Biden is just a figurehead, Democrats as the "face" of the progressive movement as a whole are the biggest threat.

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.
Wow! I love him.

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.
Most of us already knew that except for the TDS'rs.

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.

People need to understand the danger isn't that Biden's has weaponized the federal agencies, but that congress has and continues to give them more and more unchecked power. The people running the agencies see TRUMP as a threat so they really don't need any direction from Biden.
RFKjr has no way of changing anything regarding government agencies because he has no support in congress.

People need to understand the danger isn't that Biden's has weaponized the federal agencies, but that congress has and continues to give them more and more unchecked power. The people running the agencies see TRUMP as a threat so they really don't need any direction from Biden.
RFKjr has no way of changing anything regarding government agencies because he has no support in congress.
That’s true, but he can still help Trump get elected - and the first thing Trump can do is help stem the foreign invasion from the South.

RFK jr. was just on Fox & Friends explaining how FJB is a much bigger threat to the country than Trump.

I also found it interesting that he has not been given SS protection yet though he is currently polling at 10% in a three-way race.

The Halfrican received SS protection for a year and a half prior to the 2008 election due to "credible threats"....Yeah right....Then again Hillary was on the prowl so maybe. ;)

RFK jr. was just on Fox & Friends explaining how FJB is a much bigger threat to the country than Trump.

I also found it interesting that he has not been given SS protection yet though he is currently polling at 10% in a three-way race.

The Halfrican received SS protection for a year and a half prior to the 2008 election due to "credible threats"....Yeah right....Then again Hillary was on the prowl so maybe. ;)

I'm surprised he would trust assigned SS protection.

Ansolutely unforgivable that the Democrat Regime won’t give him SS protection, especially in light of what happened to his father on the campaign trail. They might even be hoping for that.

Comment:
RFKjr is correct.
He's not wrong!

Forum List

Back