Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
First let me post the video. The Fanboys don’t believe Trump said anything they disagree with.

I’ll throw in a link to a news site.

Now the question is how does this affect Trump with the rabid Anti-Abortion types? Will they stay home or will they go and vote? Will they continue to donate to his campaign/legal defense fund?

First let me post the video. The Fanboys don’t believe Trump said anything they disagree with.

Now the question is how does this affect Trump with the rabid Anti-Abortion types? Will they stay home or will they go and vote? Will they continue to donate to his campaign/legal defense fund?

He has to make the point that he was the one that got the SC to the point they could get rid of Roe, and Dem controlled White house combined with a Dem controlled Congress will DEFINITELY try to impose a NY/California style "abortion to the last second" law.

It is a loser issue.....Of course the gop, who wishes to be the Washington Generals to the leftist dem Globetrotters, will try to get as many abortion issues on state ballots as they can for '24 instead of waiting for a off year reconciliation of the issue.

This is a logical response. As much as the media try to paint him as some extreme right winger, he is not a neo-con.

It is a loser issue.....Of course the gop, who wishes to be the Washington Generals to the leftist dem Globetrotters, will try to get as many abortion issues on state ballots as they can for '24 instead of waiting for a off year reconciliation of the issue.
it is always the hapless dems that we laugh about as the "washington generals."

no surprise that you see this basketball game from across court.

Why would they stay home? The only reason roe versus Wade was overturned is that Trump was able to do what no previous Republican president was able to do, appoint, pro-life judges, who stayed pro life after becoming Supreme Court justices.

Democrats have no solutions for anything. That's why they need to make a big deal about nothing, specifically, states making their own abortion restrictions. MAGA
after a decades long campaign of "let the states decide" repubs have won that one in dobbs.

now, as jesus commands, the blessings of full term pregnancy MJUST be extended to national laws.

as usual, "conservatives" prove to be statist radicals who impose their religious fantasies on an unwilling nation by force.

I watched the video but as a trump supporter I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be pissed about

Can you explain what I’m supposed to be angry about?

The Christo-fascist right will continue to support and vote for Trump and push for a Federal abortion ban.

For conservatives overturning Roe was never about ‘letting the states decide’; it was about opposing the right to privacy and reproductive autonomy at the national level.

Democrats are in a constant state of menstruation when it comes to anything about abortion. The little, woe is me, bitches love to play the victim but that's because of their limited intelligence. MAGA

The Christo-fascist right will continue to support and vote for Trump and push for a Federal abortion ban.

For conservatives overturning Roe was never about ‘letting the states decide’; it was about opposing the right to privacy and reproductive autonomy at the national level.

Or saving the most innocent of all.

Ghouls support murdering them

He has to make the point that he was the one that got the SC to the point they could get rid of Roe, and Dem controlled White house combined with a Dem controlled Congress will DEFINITELY try to impose a NY/California style "abortion to the last second" law.
Yes, he will oppose a national abortion ban, yes, the liberal.

Every state allows such a ban for the life of the mother.

Politically speaking , for the R's its the right move. Legalized abortuaries in blue states will cause them to lose population and influence in Congress as well as the electoral college over time.

Same with the blue policy of Homo Marriage. Men violating each other's butt holes is non-procreative activity, I think even libs can agree with that.

youre to brain dead to realize trump says and does a lot of things his supporters disagree with,,

its piece if shit mother fuckers like you and your hate that has got trump all his support cause it has to be a good thing for the country if you dont like it,,

Forum List

Back