Floridas extreme abortion ban puts the state in play

Most babies don't like it when their mom has their brains scrambled in the womb.

Did those women decide to have sex?
Did the tens of thousands who were raped and got pregnant as a result “decide to have sex”?

Will YOU. Ever get pregnant as a result of “deciding to have sex”?

In Florida, all the old bags will support the abortion ban because it will put the kabash on all the young HOs stealing their rich husbands.
Very astute analysis, sir! May I bother you to inquire as to whether you may be available to lecture a class in Ho-conomics this semester?

Did the tens of thousands who were raped and got pregnant as a result “decide to have sex”?

Tens of thousands?

Link?

Very astute analysis, sir! May I bother you to inquire as to whether you may be available to lecture a class in Ho-conomics this semester?

Unfortunately, due to the demand for experts in Ho-conomics I'm booked into the foreseeable future.

But thanks for asking!

loidrior The Floeida supreme court has approved a ban on abortion by passing a 6 week abortion ban.

They also approved a vote on abortion alongside that measure. The vote will likely overturn another whacky Desantis law.

But it will also bring Floeida into play in the Nov elections. Who would want to live under such an extreme regime ?

Prez Joe will hammer this point home every day. Abortion should be on every ballot. Let the people decide.
Florida is deep red and will stay that way thanks to their voter integrity laws and Cubans who know Communism is bad

It is not about Joe, it is about the majority of our population that are women that do not think the Govt should control their bodies
LOL what bullshit. The same sycophants supported vaccine mandates by the government and corporations. So spare us the “my body my choice” shit.

The Floeida supreme court has approved a ban on abortion by passing a 6 week abortion ban.

They also approved a vote on abortion alongside that measure. The vote will likely overturn another whacky Desantis law.

But it will also bring Floeida into play in the Nov elections. Who would want to live under such an extreme regime ?

Prez Joe will hammer this point home every day. Abortion should be on every ballot. Let the people decide.
Irony award of the day.

There are exceptions in the law for rape and incest.

It’s not ”men” making such decisions. Voters did, men and women.
Actually it was a Court and various legislatures.

You fuckers are terrified to put abortion rights on the ballot because whenever you do you lose

And rightfully so.

Note the recent election in red state Alabama

Actually it was a Court and various legislatures.

You fuckers are terrified to put abortion rights on the ballot because whenever you do you lose

And rightfully so.

Note the recent election in red state Alabama
I’m not terrified to put it on the ballot. Voters always approve of some type of restrictions.

Only batshit crazy lefties hate allowing voters to vote on it.

The fact of the matter is voters will approve some restrictions, while still allowing it in the early stages.

Quite frankly I’m done caring if lefties want to kill their own offspring off.

Forum List

Back