Floridas extreme abortion ban puts the state in play

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The Floeida supreme court has approved a ban on abortion by passing a 6 week abortion ban.

They also approved a vote on abortion alongside that measure. The vote will likely overturn another whacky Desantis law.

But it will also bring Floeida into play in the Nov elections. Who would want to live under such an extreme regime ?

Prez Joe will hammer this point home every day. Abortion should be on every ballot. Let the people decide.

The Floeida supreme court has approved a ban on abortion by passing a 6 week abortion ban.

They also approved a vote on abortion alongside that measure. The vote will likely overturn another whacky Desantis law.

But it will also bring Floeida into play in the Nov elections. Who would want to live under such an extreme regime ?

Prez Joe will hammer this point home every day. Abortion should be on every ballot. Let the people decide.

The people of Florida have already decided, you moron.

Why do you people hate democracy so much?

What I'm hearing is you can still get abortions in Florida .. How is that extreme?

What I'm hearing is you can still get abortions in Florida .. How is that extreme?
Even the suburban pool mom abortionist types don't believe that the procedure should extend much beyond first trimester.

If the republicans didn't suck so badly at counter-messaging, this issue would've been defused two years ago.

Here the are getting a vote in Florida to extend in November...

Does it upset you the the Government interfere with what doctors can offer there patients...

Where people get to vote on this issue it only goes one way. Like in Kansas nad Ohio (I think).
Trump will hate this nonsense. Well done Ron.

I think Tater should spend a billion dollars in Florida promoting his love of baby killing.

Forum List

Back