Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban.

crazy women.

Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban. 240409 {post • 61}

Amanda Zurawski It’s not a crazy woman.

Ashli Babbitt was a crazy woman.

Christianity and our founding fathers 240316 {post•269} ding Mar’24: Who cares? Was that relevant in any way to the founding of America? dvng 240316 Ccaoff00269

I’d say Amanda Zurawski cares, as one (aggregiously injured) Law Abiding American Voter Who Cares, wouldn’t you say Saint Ding?

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday.

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday. SUZANNE CORDEIRO VIA GETTY IMAGES

Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban. 240409 {post • 61}

nfbw 240409 Vtsasb00061. to nrsllc 240408 Stsasb00035

Last edited:
natural rights come from God.

Republicans are going to pay for their extremism in November.

The extreme Republican extremists in extreme Republican Texas have denied woman in Amanda Zurawski difficult catastrophic child bearing condition her natural right to autonomy over her own body.

So according to Saint Ding the Republican Party goes against the God of Abraham over the political thrill of shaming women like Amanda Zurawski who failed to go full term to deliver a live baby to the White Christians of Texas and the God of Abraham who created that baby in HIS image.

First let me post the video. The Fanboys don’t believe Trump said anything they disagree with.

I’ll throw in a link to a news site.

Now the question is how does this affect Trump with the rabid Anti-Abortion types? Will they stay home or will they go and vote? Will they continue to donate to his campaign/legal defense fund?
and of course this is wrong too.Stops where it should start.

"When the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted in 1868, the states widely recognized unborn children as persons. Twenty-three states and six territories referred to the fetus as a “child” in their laws prohibiting abortion. Twenty-eight classified abortion as an “offense against the person,” or a functionally equivalent classification. These statutes were enacted in recognition of unborn human beings’ full and equal membership in the human family. In Ohio, the same legislature that ratified the Fourteenth Amendment in January 1867 passed legislation criminalizing abortion at all stages just three months later. Several senators who voted for the Fourteenth Amendment’s ratification sat on the committee that reviewed the anti-abortion bill. They acknowledged in their report that “physicians have now arrived at the unanimous opinion that the foetus in utero is alive from the very moment of conception,” and declared on that basis that abortion “at any stage of existence” is “child-murder.” In light of the historical evidence, there can be little doubt that the original public meaning of the term “person” in 1868 included unborn children."

The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation.

“physicians have now arrived at the unanimous opinion that the foetus in utero is alive from the very moment of conception,”

In ancient times the God of Abraham influenced his Chosen People to accept that human beings become alive in the spiritual sense as the infant emerges from the birth canal and takes a first breath.

If that fatso's lips are moving, you can guarantee he's lying.

This is going to be the final nail in the coffin, it'll sink him.

First let me post the video. The Fanboys don’t believe Trump said anything they disagree with.

Now the question is how does this affect Trump with the rabid Anti-Abortion types? Will they stay home or will they go and vote? Will they continue to donate to his campaign/legal defense fund?
The rabid anti-abortion types will still vote trump. As well as the incels that are anti-abortion.

Trump utterly destroyed the left's case against him. Once again.

It is simply a state not federal issue. The problem is both political parties desire to legislate morality, or lack there of, with a federal law. The Democrats understand that they will never have universal approval without federal law and the GOP desires a universal prohibition. Neither persuasion of the argument trusts the population of the states to make the right decision as they see it.

The only thing that has changed is abortion is now being decided on the state level not the national level. More liberal states will have less restrictive abortion laws more conservative states won’t. It will be decided by the voters of the state I think most people don’t support total abortion bans nor do they back abortions with no restrictions. I think something in the middle is where most states will fall on this issue.

Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban. 240411 {post •76}
Nope, murder. Only an idiot believes it's just a medical procedure.

Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban. 240411 {post •78}

It is a medical procedure that is performed on one conscious human being who is the willing patient. When there is only one conscious human being involved there is no possibilities that a normal human mind would conclude that abortion is murder.

What you say Saint Justicehammer is absurd to put it kindly.

nfbw 240411 Vtsasb00078. to jstchmmr 240411 Stsasb00078

Last edited:
Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban. 240411 {post •76}

Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban. 240411 {post •78}

It is a medical procedure that is performed on one conscious human being who is the willing patient. When there is only one conscious human being involved there is no possibilities that a normal human mind would conclude that abortion is murder.

What you say Saint Justicehammer is absurd to put it kindly.

nfbw 240411 Vtsasb00078. to jstchmmr 240411 Stsasb00078
Murder, period.

Forum List

Back