Trump, Racism, and Capitalism

Donald Trump was born into the ruling class.
He was a millionaire by age eight.
Racism was likely a staple of his childhood.
He gets a pass today because of his alleged "well earned wealth" when, in reality, everything he's accomplished sprang from an accident of birth.
He's the corrupt crony-capitalist who cut out the malignant middleman.

Trump, racism and capitalism

"Let there be no mistake about it. Donald Trump has the blood of all those killed and wounded in the mass shootings of the recent past on his hands, from Gilroy, Calif.; to El Paso, Texas; to Dayton, Ohio.

"And let there be no mistake about it. Trump speaks the mind of the ruling class.

"Just days after the racist mass shootings, millionaires and billionaires travelled to the Hamptons on New York’s Long Island to give him $12 million in one night at a gala celebration.

"His racism, his misogyny, his bigotry, openly spouted from his guttermouth, are part of a deliberate strategy to mobilize the like-minded racists, bigots and male chauvinists to come out and vote for him in 2020."
SlackChat-0802_4x3.png

What’s Going On With All Those House GOP Retirements?
The Frankfurt School taught your commie ass to be a good little useful idiot. This post checked all the boxes.

1. Highlight "unfairness" of life
  2. Cry about fake racism
  3. Blame free enterprise
  4. Pine for "social justice" (aka stealing from others via government force)
Commies gonna commie.

I never heard Trump tell Ted Kennedy that just a few years back Barak Obama would be serving us coffee. Like Clinton did. Get over it, Trump is your president till 2024.

He gets a pass today because of his alleged "well earned wealth" when, in reality, everything he's accomplished sprang from an accident of birth.

"Let there be no mistake about it. Donald Trump has the blood of all those killed and wounded in the mass shootings of the recent past on his hands, from Gilroy, Calif.; to El Paso, Texas; to Dayton, Ohio.

"And let there be no mistake about it. Trump speaks the mind of the ruling class.

"Just days after the racist mass shootings, millionaires and billionaires travelled to the Hamptons on New York’s Long Island to give him $12 million in one night at a gala celebration.

"His racism, his misogyny, his bigotry, openly spouted from his guttermouth, are part of a deliberate strategy to mobilize the like-minded racists, bigots and male chauvinists to come out and vote for him in 2020."
SlackChat-0802_4x3.png

The Frankfurt School taught your commie ass to be a good little useful idiot. This post checked all the boxes.

2. Cry about fake racism
  3. Blame free enterprise
Commies gonna commie.

Crackers gonna crack.

Slavery Made America

"In understanding the humanity of the enslaved, I don't know if there is a better book than The Life and Times of Frederick Douglass. Because Douglass wrote three autobiographies, and Life and Times is the longest, it tends to get short shrift.

"But, for my money, it's the best of the three and one of the most beautiful autobiographies ever written by an American. Douglass's portrait of slavery is just gripping. Forgive me for quoting at length:

"'The close-fisted stinginess that fed the poor slave on coarse corn-meal and tainted meat, that clothed him in crashy tow-linen and hurried him on to toil through the field in all weathers, with wind and rain beating through his tattered garments, and that scarcely gave even the young slave-mother time to nurse her infant in the fence-corner, wholly vanished on approaching the sacred precincts of the 'Great House' itself. There the scriptural phrase descriptive of the wealthy found exact illustration. The highly-favored inmates of this mansion were literally arrayed in 'purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day.'"

I never heard Trump tell Ted Kennedy that just a few years back Barak Obama would be serving us coffee. Like Clinton did. Get over it, Trump is your president till 2024.
When was Clinton sued multiple times for racial discrimination?

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

"The first quotation from Donald Trump ever to appear in The New York Times came on October 16, 1973. Trump was responding to charges filed by the Justice Department alleging racial bias at his family’s real-estate company. 'They are absolutely ridiculous,' Trump said of the charges. 'We have never discriminated, and we never would.'"
2933286_0.jpg

Racism was likely a staple of his childhood......?

Stopped reading here.

"likely a staple"? SO, you admit you are just making this shit up.

Dude. Be less crazy.
Stopped reading here.

Dude. Be less crazy.
Read more; be less lazy.

I don't know if you were alive in the 1950s, I was, so I'm clear on how bigots like Fred Trump indoctrinated their children
trump-dad-kkk-1927.jpeg

Was Donald Trump's Father Arrested at a KKK Rally?

"The first quotation from Donald Trump ever to appear in The New York Times came on October 16, 1973. Trump was responding to charges filed by the Justice Department alleging racial bias at his family’s real-estate company. 'They are absolutely ridiculous,' Trump said of the charges. 'We have never discriminated, and we never would.'"
'Think he was lying about that too?

Pretty flimsy. Could have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. And parents do not always indoctrinate their children.

My dad was of the same generation as Trump's. He was a working class dem. He did not indoctrinate me into his political beliefs.

It is revealing that your image, puts the picture of Trump's dad, next to the news article. That was not the way it was printed was it?

Capitalism doesn't support racism, you moron......racists want big government controlling things so they can enact their racism...which is what the democrat party actually does.....

Capitalism is the cure for racism.
Capitalism made America, and slavery made capitalism
1735661_1.jpg

"by 1860, there were more millionaires (slaveholders all) living in the lower Mississippi Valley than anywhere else in the United States. In the same year, the nearly 4 million American slaves were worth some $3.5 billion, making them the largest single financial asset in the entire U.S. economy, worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined."

Slavery Made America
Blacks shouldn't have sold them.
Blacks shouldn't have sold them.
Capitalists should have resisted the greed impulse:
ransom.civil_.war_.us_.figure1.jpg

"Economic Causes of the War

"No one seriously doubts that the enormous economic stake the South had in its slave labor force was a major factor in the sectional disputes that erupted in the middle of the nineteenth century.

"Figure 1 plots the total value of all slaves in the United States from 1805 to 1860.

"In 1805 there were just over one million slaves worth about $300 million; fifty-five years later there were four million slaves worth close to $3 billion.

"In the 11 states that eventually formed the Confederacy, four out of ten people were slaves in 1860, and these people accounted for more than half the agricultural labor in those states."

MAGA?

The Economics of the Civil War

Most capitalists did. That is why the North outgrew the South.

2933286_0.jpg
At least we don't have to deal with this crap anymore.
61893035_2311124589140949_8416988383682756608_n.jpg

2933286_0.jpg

So your evidence that Trump is racist, is Trump denying he was racist?

WOW.

SlackChat-0802_4x3.png

2. Cry about fake racism
  3. Blame free enterprise
Commies gonna commie.

Crackers gonna crack.

Slavery Made America

"In understanding the humanity of the enslaved, I don't know if there is a better book than The Life and Times of Frederick Douglass. Because Douglass wrote three autobiographies, and Life and Times is the longest, it tends to get short shrift.

"But, for my money, it's the best of the three and one of the most beautiful autobiographies ever written by an American. Douglass's portrait of slavery is just gripping. Forgive me for quoting at length:

"'The close-fisted stinginess that fed the poor slave on coarse corn-meal and tainted meat, that clothed him in crashy tow-linen and hurried him on to toil through the field in all weathers, with wind and rain beating through his tattered garments, and that scarcely gave even the young slave-mother time to nurse her infant in the fence-corner, wholly vanished on approaching the sacred precincts of the 'Great House' itself. There the scriptural phrase descriptive of the wealthy found exact illustration. The highly-favored inmates of this mansion were literally arrayed in 'purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day.'"
So, make the slave owners pay back their ill-gotten gains. Leave me out of your commie redistribution.

Stopped reading here.

Dude. Be less crazy.
Stopped reading here.

Dude. Be less crazy.
Read more; be less lazy.

I don't know if you were alive in the 1950s, I was, so I'm clear on how bigots like Fred Trump indoctrinated their children
trump-dad-kkk-1927.jpeg

Pretty flimsy. Could have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. And parents do not always indoctrinate their children.

My dad was of the same generation as Trump's. He was a working class dem. He did not indoctrinate me into his political beliefs.

It is revealing that your image, puts the picture of Trump's dad, next to the news article. That was not the way it was printed was it?

"I. 'You Don’t Want to Live With Them Either'

"The Justice Department’s 1973 lawsuit against Trump Management Company focused on 39 properties in New York City. The government alleged that employees were directed to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. Company policy, according to an employee quoted in court documents, was to rent only to “Jews and executives...'"

"The next week we took the depositions. My boss took Fred’s, and I got to take Donald’s. He was exactly the way he is today. He said to me at one point during a coffee break, 'You know, you don’t want to live with them either.'"

SlackChat-0802_4x3.png

2. Cry about fake racism
  3. Blame free enterprise
Commies gonna commie.

Crackers gonna crack.

Slavery Made America

So, "slavery made America"?

And you libs wonder why we question your patriotism.

SlackChat-0802_4x3.png

2. Cry about fake racism
  3. Blame free enterprise
Commies gonna commie.

Crackers gonna crack.

Slavery Made America

It's just more Frankfurt School efforts to undermine the founding and culture of America, so they can get their communism to stick.

It will fail, as long as we have guns. So, if they try to take them, that's when we start shooting.

you don't get sued... along with your father in a housing discrimination law suit... LOSE... & not be a racist... unless of course you are.

SlackChat-0802_4x3.png

2. Cry about fake racism
  3. Blame free enterprise
Commies gonna commie.

Crackers gonna crack.

Slavery Made America

It's just more Frankfurt School efforts to undermine the founding and culture of America, so they can get their communism to stick.

It will fail, as long as we have guns. So, if they try to take them, that's when we start shooting.

They are vile lying sub human scum.

you don't get sued... along with your father in a housing discrimination law suit... LOSE... & not be a racist... unless of course you are.

Wow. So, you believe that the government never makes a mistake, or an unjust ruling?

Incredible.

You are literally insane.

Stopped reading here.

Dude. Be less crazy.
Stopped reading here.

Dude. Be less crazy.
Read more; be less lazy.

trump-dad-kkk-1927.jpeg

So what?
trump-dad-kkk-1927.jpeg

Is that Fred Trump?
Was he arrested in a KKK brawl?
Does Trump have a long history of racism and corruption?

Capitalism doesn't support racism, you moron......racists want big government controlling things so they can enact their racism...which is what the democrat party actually does.....

Capitalism is the cure for racism.
Capitalism made America, and slavery made capitalism
1735661_1.jpg

"by 1860, there were more millionaires (slaveholders all) living in the lower Mississippi Valley than anywhere else in the United States. In the same year, the nearly 4 million American slaves were worth some $3.5 billion, making them the largest single financial asset in the entire U.S. economy, worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined."

Slavery Made America

Slaves weren't worth more than all US manufacturing......obviously.

SlackChat-0802_4x3.png

2. Cry about fake racism
  3. Blame free enterprise
Commies gonna commie.

Crackers gonna crack.

Slavery Made America

Your lifestyle and mine comes from hundreds of years of free (slave) labor toiling on land acquired through genocide. Anyone who supports that is not a patriot; they are white nationalists.

Wow. So, you believe that the government never makes a mistake, or an unjust ruling?

Incredible.

You are literally insane.

wow. so, you believe that the government never makes a just ruling? especially when the accused 'settles' & carries out the imposed punishment?

incredible.

your racist president - who claimed he NEVER settles lawsuits because they are an admission of guilt...........................

SETTLED that lawsuit.:113:

you are literally insane.

Stopped reading here.

Dude. Be less crazy.
Stopped reading here.

Dude. Be less crazy.
Read more; be less lazy.

trump-dad-kkk-1927.jpeg

So what?...
Is that Fred Trump?...?

So, it is intentionally misleading and dishonest.

That is the type of thing you do, when you know that your case is weak, but you want to use dishonesty to trick people into falling for it.

tumblr_mwwrqjLSPz1r6zm9ao6_250.gif

Forum List

Back