Donald Trump represents an existential threat to the ruling class's money, power, and influence.

never a single indictment before becoming POTUS. and we are supposed to believe a man that didn't take a salary instantly became an insane criminal........only AFTER being POTUS for 4 years.

liberals are stupid as fuck.
You shouldn’t have made him president. He couldn’t handle the power without abusing it.

This is true and it should concern everyone. The government is out of control, arresting people who assembled peacefully to support Trump on Jan. 6th. Arresting people than keeping them in solitary confinement awaiting trail!

And we are told to worry about Trump! Which private citizen did Trump have arrested.

Biden and the Democrats arrested hundreds and held them in jail with no trial or bail, for months!

Democrats threaten, me and you. Trump threatens Politicians, the elite, special interest groups, Trump does not threaten the people.
Government has morphed from Abraham Lincoln’s dream, “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth,” to a government with a Marxist disregard for the Constitution and American citizens.

yet, it is you who believe the democrats with blind faith, like they are your god, it is exactly like you are in a cult
If you are referring to the very much NOT democrat controlled indictments,... no, sorry. Unlike you, I read them.

So did the grand juries, and so did the judges.

You should read them. You appear ridiculous, to people who have read them.

China is building and selling a nuclear reactor that was designed in the USA
Democrats, with the silence of most Republicans, gave away Nuclear and Rocket Technology to China. Now they are fixing the problem?
China can manufacture things we can not, like nuclear reactors. It is really astonishing to think all these users of USMB support Democrats.
If you think I want to live near a nuclear reactor made in China you're wrong.

China doesn't have nuclear class manufacturing. Let the reactors stay in China.

Well, tell us about somebody that Trump appointed that you wish to discuss. Anything less is just more noise, nothing more. I would be happy to learn something from you and be able to respond. Tell us about one of the people you have a problem with, and why it was a bad choice, who Trump should

Well, tell us about somebody that Trump appointed that you wish to discuss. Anything less is just more noise, nothing more. I would be happy to learn something from you and be able to respond. Tell us about one of the people you have a problem with, and why it was a bad choice, who Trump should of appointed instead.
There were over 50 Trump appointees who either resigned or were fired by him. There were a few who attempted to reign in Trump's worse instincts including criminality. John Kelly, Jim Mattis & even John Bolton come to mind who quit after they had enough. Some, such as Tom Price were just plain outright corrupt, then there's Betsy Devoss, incompetent. Then you have Michael Flynn who was a hack & should have gone to prison.

The press office was another story altogether, populated by outright liars, Spicer, Sanders & Mcenany.

The list goes on & on.

The Trump administration was a shit show from day one & HE was the cause of it.

There were over 50 Trump appointees who either resigned or were fired by him. There were a few who attempted to reign in Trump's worse instincts including criminality. John Kelly, Jim Mattis & even John Bolton come to mind who quit after they had enough. Some, such as Tom Price were just plain outright corrupt, then there's Betsy Devoss, incompetent. Then you have Michael Flynn who was a hack & should have gone to prison.

The press office was another story altogether, populated by outright liars, Spicer, Sanders & Mcenany.

The list goes on & on.

The Trump administration was a shit show from day one & HE was the cause of it.
John Kelly, Jim Mattis & even John Bolton

They were corrupt. Trump forced them out.

Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.
Bah ha ha ha ha ha

If you are referring to the very much NOT democrat controlled indictments,... no, sorry. Unlike you, I read them.

So did the grand juries, and so did the judges.

You should read them. You appear ridiculous, to people who have read them.
Nice rant, no substance. Reading a CNN story is not the same as reading indictments.

Trump may be the only antidote for the democrat's weaponization of the Federal government.

Then again, Nikki Haley or Ron Desantis could also be cures if elected.

So the choice coming up will be which Republican is the most electable?

As long as Republicans oppose reproductive rights for women, NO Republican is "electable". 8 million more women voters than men.

I've said this from the day Roe was overturned, and you keep underestimating its impact. You cannot continue to oppose women's rights and get elected to ANYTHING.

You keep thinking that women's issues don't matter. You must like losing. You're making it easy for Democrats/

As long as Republicans oppose reproductive rights for women, NO Republican is "electable". 8 million more women voters than men. I've said this from the day Roe was overturned, and you keep underestimating its impact. You cannot continue to oppose women's rights and get elected to ANYTHING.
You keep thinking that women's issues don't matter. You must like losing. You're making it easy for Democrats/
Republicans do just fine in elections when abortion is not on the ballot.
All Republicans have to say is "Abortion is a state issue, next question".

Just think, Mar a Lago was given to the US government and they said no.

Now it belongs to Trump.

Our government is a suckered in so many ways

wtf?...you want US Government to run hotels and resorts?

You don't know that Mar a Lago was not built as a hotel or resort?

It was built as a home and then given to the US government to use as the southern white house.
oooook and? US gov obviously is not interested in second White House.

oooook and? US gov obviously is not interested in second White House.
you are kidding, right, you are talking about something you have no understanding of, at first you thought that mar a lago was given to the government as a hotel to run, now you claim to know why the government did not keep the property

The federal government owns more property and buildings than any other entity in the USA.

Obama had his second White House, on Martha's Vineyard. Trump used Mar a Lago as a second White House. Nixon had his San Clemente 2nd White House.

And let us not forget the ultimate 2nd White House, CAMP DAVID!

you are kidding, right, you are talking about something you have no understanding of

I understand perfectly well that I as I tax payer have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in my gov owning Mar-a-Lago.

So fuck off with your irrelavant tagent already.

Forum List

Back