Trump, Racism, and Capitalism

Donald Trump was born into the ruling class.
He was a millionaire by age eight.
Racism was likely a staple of his childhood.
He gets a pass today because of his alleged "well earned wealth" when, in reality, everything he's accomplished sprang from an accident of birth.
He's the corrupt crony-capitalist who cut out the malignant middleman.

Trump, racism and capitalism

"Let there be no mistake about it. Donald Trump has the blood of all those killed and wounded in the mass shootings of the recent past on his hands, from Gilroy, Calif.; to El Paso, Texas; to Dayton, Ohio.

"And let there be no mistake about it. Trump speaks the mind of the ruling class.

"Just days after the racist mass shootings, millionaires and billionaires travelled to the Hamptons on New York’s Long Island to give him $12 million in one night at a gala celebration.

"His racism, his misogyny, his bigotry, openly spouted from his guttermouth, are part of a deliberate strategy to mobilize the like-minded racists, bigots and male chauvinists to come out and vote for him in 2020."
SlackChat-0802_4x3.png

What’s Going On With All Those House GOP Retirements?
Here's a little fun fact minority unemployment is at an all-time low. Fewer minorities are on the democrat plantation. I know that saddens you but oh well
Here's a little fun fact minority unemployment is at an all-time low. Fewer minorities are on the democrat plantation. I know that saddens you but oh well
Yet debt levels are at historic highs and some manufacturing and freight indices are at levels roughly where they were in 2009 (remember that?)

Then there's Trump's trade wars to consider:

Will the Federal Reserve Make Trump a New Herbert Hoover? Is the US Economy Primed for a 1929-style Shock? - Global Research

"Both Ford and GM are announcing thousands of job layoffs as the economy slows and consumer debt reaches dangerous levels. Ford is cutting at least 5,000 jobs and GM 4,400 in US operations.

"Tens of thousands more layoffs are deemed likely in coming months if the economy worsens.

"Then the private US Institute for Supply Management just reported that its index of manufacturing industry contracted to the weakest since June 2009, the depth of the economic crisis a decade ago.

"In the survey companies cited uncertainties related to the China trade war of Trump as the major factor behind depressed hiring and business activity. Trump then attacked the Fed for not moving fast enough to lower rates.

"One indicator of the precarious state of the USA real manufacturing economy is the deepening recession this year in the trucking industry, the sector that moves goods through the country. In September 4,200 truck drivers lost their jobs as freight rates plunged owing to lack of goods traffic.

"In the first six months of 2019 around 640 trucking companies went bankrupt, three times the number a year before when Fed rate impacts were still low and trade war consequences far less clear."

Will the Federal Reserve Make Trump a New Herbert Hoover?

No.

What the hell is wrong with the left these days? Instead of supporting the President of the United States and making America great they spend time in a convoluted fantasy about racism that supports their own TDS. People are living and dying under blue tarps in the House Speaker's district and she spends her time planning to overthrow the results of the last election instead of leading the majority party in trying to fix what's wrong with America.
Why do you believe Democrats should be indifferent to the most corrupt administration in US History?
nationaleditioneventscreen-550x321.jpg

Corruption Roundup: National Edition

Why do you believe Democrats should be indifferent to the most corrupt administration in US History?

You're right, but Obama has been out of office for nearly 3 years and they're still indifferent.
You're right, but Obama has been out of office for nearly 3 years and they're still indifferent.
Have you heard the name "Biden" mentioned lately?
000_1LB0NZ.jpg

2 Giuliani Associates Arrested for Campaign Finance Fraud
How about the phrase "Russian collusion"?

what racism?
would you hate yourself if you were rich?
what racism?
I would hate myself if I hoarded enough money to become rich; what about you?

What racism?

"Trump’s racist language was clearly mimicked in the language of the El Paso killer, who issued a document declaring that 'this attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.' Research shows that the Trump campaign issued over 2,200 Facebook ads with the same formulation: 'invasion of immigrants.'

"Trump was forced to go to the teleprompter and issue a wooden, hypocritically brief statement criticizing white supremacy and hatred.

"This is like a mobster crying 'stop thief.' But Trump is still a white supremacist to his core. No anti-racist teleprompter declarations will change him one iota from the hardened racist he is.

"Not just Trump..."
All countries control their immigration and border crossings.
It is not racist to complain about the over 11 million people here illegally.
What is really racist are the cretins who say that they do not have to respect our immigration laws because they are Latino.
What is really racist are the cretins who say that they do not have to respect our immigration laws because they are Latino.
What's really racist and ignorant is to claim US meddling in the internal affairs of states like El Salvador, Guatemala, and Nicaragua aren't responsible for migrants flowing northward.
72d3982718c7c8586b72e205827f281121c11ef4.jpeg

There is ONE agent in charge of tracking guns in El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.

YOu would have preferred the Commies took over? Funny, how you don't mention what happened in Cuba when the commies took over there.

Guess you support tyranny and oppression and mass murder, but you don't want to be honest about it.

YOu want to see that here, but you want to surprise your fellow Americans.

"Hey, I know we promised you Free Healthcare and payback on the white supremacist, but I have a surprise bonus plan for you!"
YOu would have preferred the Commies took over? Funny, how you don't mention what happened in Cuba when the commies took over there.
Commies were a majority in much of Central America, so I guess your commitment to democracy ends at the shore line?

I'll be happy to address your concerns about democracy, when you address my concerns about mass murder and genocide.

What percentage of Americans would you be wiling to see mass murdered, to get your communist society?

What racism?

"Trump’s racist language was clearly mimicked in the language of the El Paso killer, who issued a document declaring that 'this attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.' Research shows that the Trump campaign issued over 2,200 Facebook ads with the same formulation: 'invasion of immigrants.'

"Trump was forced to go to the teleprompter and issue a wooden, hypocritically brief statement criticizing white supremacy and hatred.

"This is like a mobster crying 'stop thief.' But Trump is still a white supremacist to his core. No anti-racist teleprompter declarations will change him one iota from the hardened racist he is.

"Not just Trump..."
What's really racist and ignorant is to claim US meddling in the internal affairs of states like El Salvador, Guatemala, and Nicaragua aren't responsible for migrants flowing northward.

There is ONE agent in charge of tracking guns in El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.

Guess you support tyranny and oppression and mass murder, but you don't want to be honest about it.

"Hey, I know we promised you Free Healthcare and payback on the white supremacist, but I have a surprise bonus plan for you!"
Commies were a majority in much of Central America, so I guess your commitment to democracy ends at the shore line?

I'll be happy to address your concerns about democracy, when you address my concerns about mass murder and genocide.

What percentage of Americans would you be wiling to see mass murdered, to get your communist society?
'll be happy to address your concerns about democracy, when you address my concerns about mass murder and genocide.
While I've never supported a communist society, I wouldn't lose much sleep if one percent of Americans (the richest one percent) lost their fortunes and lives if necessary to bring about a society with equal opportunity for all its citizens regardless of an accident of birth.

I haven't supported any of the wars of aggression this country has waged since 1945. Illegal conflicts responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent human beings from Korea to Kandahar; that would be your side which is always willing to trade star-spangled mass murder for money, glory and power.

I was specifically referring to the one you dropped, and then I pointed out that you dodged on it, twice, and you just kept dodging.

Really, admit it. YOU are just here to throw shit at America. You aren't really engaging in honest debate, in good faith.

Because you are a blood thirsty, American hating communist.
I was specifically referring to the one you dropped, and then I pointed out that you dodged on it, twice, and you just kept dodging.
Name it or admit you're a bigger liar than Trump.

Why? SO you can drop it, the moment it is seriously challenged, and then you just throw some new shit against the wall?

I gave you enough that you would know what I was referring to, if you were paying any attention to what people say BACK to you, instead of just replying the next talking point, troll boy.
I gave you enough that you would know what I was referring to, if you were paying any attention to what people say BACK to you, instead of just replying the next talking point, troll boy.
You're the one who's indifferent to arguments that don't conform to your ignorance; stop wasting my time with your whining.

I seriously and honestly addressed your point. You are the one that dropped it like a hot potato and just threw a new batch of shit against the wall, doing nothing but smearing America.

Your position is that slavery and genocide built our current level of wealth.

I made the point that if that was true, then the SOUTH would have been the economic engine of the nation though out it's history.

You pointed out, correctly that the South was the leader in exporting goods pre civil war, and that there were indirect benefits to the rest of the nation from that.

BUT, I countered that, by pointing out that the wealth generated by that trade did not translate into political support for slavery in the North, and that the South, even before slavery was ended, was being outgrown by the Free North,

and since then, lagged tremendously, until quite recently.

At that point, you did not concede anything, but sort of dropped the previous line of discussion, to move on to a monkey like debating style of throwing shit against the wall, to express your hatred of America.

Wally, had the humanity, to pretend to concede the point, before moving on, to his next line of attack. YOu just moved on. YOu are a soulless marxist. Why do you support an ideology of tyranny and genocide?

6a00d83451c0aa69e20240a4735569200c-800wi
Your position is that slavery and genocide built our current level of wealth.

I made the point that if that was true, then the SOUTH would have been the economic engine of the nation though out it's history
Which part of the country was almost completely destroyed during the US Civil War, North or South? Here's a clue: which of the following 3 cities was NOT burned down during that conflict?
New York
Atlanta
Columbia

Yes, that also greatly undermines your claim, that our current lifestyle was built on slavery.

If the South was destroyed during the Civil War, the wealth built up by the slave economy would not be the basis of our modern lifestyle.

Do you even think about the shit you say?

what racism?
what racism?

What racism?

"Trump’s racist language...: 'invasion of immigrants.'....."

We have tens of millions of foreigners living here against our democratically enacted wishes.

Calling it an "invasion", is quite reasonable.

Smearing that as "racist" is the act of a dishonest race baiting piece of shit.

The rest of your asshole spin, was too stupid and vile to even address.
We have tens of millions of foreigners living here against our democratically enacted wishes.

Calling it an "invasion", is quite reasonable.

Hispanics were living in Texas long before racist, white supremacist slave-holders brought King Cotton to the future US state. As usual, you side with terrorists getting rich from chattel slavery and genocide.

As far as your ignorant perception of "foreigners" goes, they, in their millions, pose less of a risk to US democracy than the racist moron currently occupying the White House BECAUSE of witless, partisan buffoons like you.

Some hispanics were living there. I am not referring to the descendants of those hispanics, who have been American citizens for the last 180 years.

You can know that, because I specifically referred to the people who are citizens of foreign nations, who have entered and are in our nation, against our democratically enacted wishes.

It is hard for me to understand, why I made a point about foreigners living here, and you responded defending US citizens living here.

You almost seem to be arguing, without stating it clearly, that the conquest of Texas was illegitimate, and that you do not respect it, even today, and that thus Mexicans have the right to enter the country, and take it back.

Is any of that true? Which parts? Which parts do you disagree with ?
You can know that, because I specifically referred to the people who are citizens of foreign nations, who have entered and are in our nation, against our democratically enacted wishes.
You characterized today's migrants and asylum seekers as participating in an "invasion." I'm saying the vast majority are fleeing conditions that the US government was at least partially responsible for creating, i.e., NAFTA and selling firearms into states with high levels of violence and political corruption. US and international law provide victims of those states the right to petition for asylum; a right Trump has arbitrarily decided to deny. If I had to choose between Trump and undocumented migrants, I would say the former poses a much greater threat to US democracy.

That in no way answers my questions about why you lumped these illegals with people who have been American citizens for 5 generations. NONE of them.

So, once again, you made a point, and when challenged, you just dropped it, and moved on. Like Wally. Only more soulless.

'll be happy to address your concerns about democracy, when you address my concerns about mass murder and genocide.
While I've never supported a communist society, I wouldn't lose much sleep if one percent of Americans (the richest one percent) lost their fortunes and lives if necessary to bring about a society with equal opportunity for all its citizens regardless of an accident of birth.

You claim of not support a communist society is not credible.

Neither is your 1%. Communists revolutions kill a lot more than the top one percent and you know it.

What the hell is wrong with the left these days? Instead of supporting the President of the United States and making America great they spend time in a convoluted fantasy about racism that supports their own TDS. People are living and dying under blue tarps in the House Speaker's district and she spends her time planning to overthrow the results of the last election instead of leading the majority party in trying to fix what's wrong with America.
nationaleditioneventscreen-550x321.jpg

Corruption Roundup: National Edition

Have you heard the name "Biden" mentioned lately?
000_1LB0NZ.jpg

2 Giuliani Associates Arrested for Campaign Finance Fraud
How about the phrase "Russian collusion"?

Biden? Was he the guy whining about his corruption getting investigated?
If he did nothing wrong, why is he so worried?

I haven't supported any of the wars of aggression this country has waged since 1945. Illegal conflicts responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent human beings from Korea to Kandahar; that would be your side which is always willing to trade star-spangled mass murder for money, glory and power.

What color is your Trabant, comrade?

If we bring home all our troops (impossible) who do you suggest would fill that vacuum and how would that be great for the World and America in particular?

You mean ALL our troops?

sociop139.jpg

If in fact so, it's a grand Q Mark

imho, there is no better portrayal of a capitalist society ,that it's economic control through military presence

in fact, we can think back through history , to societies who assumed dominance of the 'old world' through similar methods

they just had kings vs bankers

~S~

A TWENTY-year-old map?

i-pKPLt8B-Th.jpg

Good catch Mark

I'm sure the #'s have changed in 20 yrs

~S~

Forum List

Back