Donald Trump represents an existential threat to the ruling class's money, power, and influence.

Wall Street still doesn't get it. China is planning to destroy them, and they keep giving China resources.
Trump had the right policy. The Biden admin is now moving critical manufacturing back to the US.
It took decades to move 12,000 US factories to China, it will take decades to move the important and more complex ones back.
Good chart.
Demofks thought bewitch would twinkle her nose and all the work comes back

Wall Street still doesn't get it. China is planning to destroy them, and they keep giving China resources.

Wall Street gets it just fine. They are out to make a profit. China is a good business partner.

Trump had the right policy. The Biden admin is now moving critical manufacturing back to the US.
It took decades to move 12,000 US factories to China, it will take decades to move the important and more complex ones back.

Why do you think they are going to move back? The main reason why they moved to China to start with is lower labor costs. Unless you are going to reduce American workers down to the pay scale of Chinese workers, you aren't going to get those jobs back.

The main reason why they are moving out of China now is not because of anything Trump did, but because Chinese workers are earning more to the point where they are pricing themselves out of the market. Cheaper to move your factory to Malaysia or Vietnam. China itself is heavily investing in Africa looking for cheap labor.

Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.
Who do you think funds & runs The Heritage Foundation? Mom & Pop down at the corner store?

More self soothing cult blather.

You of course could not argue why the charges are fake if your life depended on it.
yet, it is you who believe the democrats with blind faith, like they are your god, it is exactly like you are in a cult

tell us why you believe that over a 100 individual separate crimes are not simply partisan bad politics

a man with zero speeding tickets, a multi billionaire, becomes president to commit more crimes than any politician in history

blather is coming from you, look how easily you believe, you are a total joke

Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.
Trump appointed to cabinet positions every power broker & Wall St hack he could come up with. Ever heard of Mnuchin & Tillerson?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

China is building and selling a nuclear reactor that was designed in the USA

Democrats, with the silence of most Republicans, gave away Nuclear and Rocket Technology to China. Now they are fixing the problem?

China can manufacture things we can not, like nuclear reactors. It is really astonishing to think all these users of USMB support Democrats.

Trump may be the only antidote for the democrat's weaponization of the Federal government.

Then again, Nikki Haley or Ron Desantis could also be cures if elected.

So the choice coming up will be which Republican is the most electable?
Dems are waponizing the Federal Government in your dreams. It's a crock of shit that Trump came up with because he's being prosecuted & he thinks he's above the law.

Wake up.

Trump is a threat to those who brought the fake charges against him. The courts, the department of Justice and the media

Look how good fake charges work, you are here parroting exactly what the Democrats want.
Every indictment comes from a grand jury. Ordinary people

No, I’m just infinitely smarter than you are and you’re all upset because it saddens you to be so hopelessly stupid.
crappy corn, you are bigot, nothing more.

The only thing you have pointed out is your stupidity.

Bailed out farmers? When did they go bankrupt? They did not, and it was Democrats that demanded such. A president has to give, a bit. Pretty funny, the democrats demand Trump do this, and then when he does they try to make it look like Trump did something bad.

Right now, Democrats are giving away, this year, over $1 trillion dollars to corporations, not just american corporations but european corporations.

That is why cling to the pennies spent by Trump, ignoring the trillons democrats are giving away.

Why do you support a party that wants to give trillions to Eurpope?

Every indictment comes from a grand jury. Ordinary people
Maybe? Do we get to see that process? Did we see what they Grand Jury was allowed to see and not to see.

Ordinary people were the KKK. Ordinary people supported Castro. Ordinary people wrote the Jim Crow laws.

Ordinary people are wrong all the time. And more importantly, we were not allowed to see the process so we do not know why or how the charges came to be.

Trump appointed to cabinet positions every power broker & Wall St hack he could come up with. Ever heard of Mnuchin & Tillerson?

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Well, tell us about somebody that Trump appointed that you wish to discuss. Anything less is just more noise, nothing more. I would be happy to learn something from you and be able to respond. Tell us about one of the people you have a problem with, and why it was a bad choice, who Trump should of appointed instead.

Maybe? Do we get to see that process? Did we see what they Grand Jury was allowed to see and not to see.

Ordinary people were the KKK. Ordinary people supported Castro. Ordinary people wrote the Jim Crow laws.

Ordinary people are wrong all the time. And more importantly, we were not allowed to see the process so we do not know why or how the charges came to be.
So now you have a problem with the grand jury system that served us so well until Trump came along.
I'm afraid you just have to get used to it until you're able to change it.

So now you have a problem with the grand jury system that served us so well until Trump came along.
I'm afraid you just have to get used to it until you're able to change it.
Yes, you are right, the Grand Jury System did serve us well, until Trump. Now it does not. I am happy you acknowledge that fact.

But it is disturbing to see you happy with a system that no longer serves us well, per your words.

a man with zero speeding tickets, a multi billionaire, becomes president to commit more crimes than any politician in history
never a single indictment before becoming POTUS. and we are supposed to believe a man that didn't take a salary instantly became an insane criminal........only AFTER being POTUS for 4 years.

liberals are stupid as fuck.

Yes, you are right, the Grand Jury System did serve us well, until Trump. Now it does not. I am happy you acknowledge that fact.

But it is disturbing to see you happy with a system that no longer serves us well, per your words.
Per the words you are trying to put into my mouth.
You're excused

Per the words you are trying to put into my mouth.
You're excused

I am sorry, I thought I was suppose to believe what you wrote. You stated the Grand Jury System served us well, before Trump came along.

That means it no longer serves us well, but before Trump it was fine. It is the Democrats that misused the system. Too bad everything they did is secret, everyway they were instructed, secret.

The next time, I must assume you mean the opposite of what you wrote.

I am sorry, I thought I was suppose to believe what you wrote. You stated the Grand Jury System served us well, before Trump came along.

That means it no longer serves us well, but before Trump it was fine. It is the Democrats that misused the system. Too bad everything they did is secret, everyway they were instructed, secret.

The next time, I must assume you mean the opposite of what you wrote.
You were dismissed

Forum List

Back