Trump on classified docs: "Nixon took, Bush took, Clinton took, Biden took, when i take i get treated different", Jack Smith a "terrorist Trump hater"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he made those comments on the Mark Levin show Thursday night. the interview starts at around the 40 minute mark. Trump says Smith's wife hates Trump even more than Smith does. Trump says it's "amazing" how much the GOP is "united like never before". it's a good interview, worth listening to. so click on!

he made those comments on the Mark Levin show Thursday night. the interview starts at around the 40 minute mark. Trump says Smith's wife hates Trump even more than Smith does. Trump says it's "amazing" how much the GOP is "united like never before". it's a good interview, worth listening to. so click on!

INTENTION!! Biden did not want to sell them like tramp did.

Levin, I don't want to listen to nothing Levin has to say.

• Banned
He forgot Obama
he did say Obama, and even claimed Obama might have something to do with the Biden docs that have been found. i would have mentioned all of that, just ran out of space in the headline

When offices get moved and many boxes of paper are getting packed up it's understandable that a few secret documents might get swept up. There is no way Trump can claim his document hoarding was accidental. He does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Forum List

Back