Trump now claims classified documents were ‘planted’ in Mar-a-Lago boxes in wild arraignment morning rant

No.

Your idiotic “question” doesn’t follow from anything I’ve said, either.

You seem blissfully unconcerned with Potato’s inability to be honest.

Objectivity ain’t your strong suit.

Biden has been moderate and centrist for 50 years. You obviously don't like him, but he's not a criminal like Trump.

]
Kneeling is a sign of respect and fealty.. what's the problem with this kind of protest?
I don’t believe Colin Kaepernick‘s kneeling during the playing of the national anthem showed one bit of respect.

However some people will agree with your point …

Trump has been a liar all his life and nobody who works for him backs up this stolen election lie.
Do you believe Joe Biden has been a liar all his life too?

You believe Donald Trump? Lolol 😂😅😂😅
If certain files weren't then they would have questioned & indicted certain people at the office of records that collect all sensitive material back and account for every single doc, & box and deliver them during transfer-oops!
The fact nobody mentions them as responsible in both presidents cases nor are the same target by feds makes this 100% obvious as political, ESPECIALLY as it occured a day (hours actually) after Hunter biden files were ordered to be handed over=clear case of Obstruction by the DOJ.
Furthermore you might be getting your story confused, the files Trump stated planted were the photo staged files for the narrative ploy that was indeed staged. Someone might be confusing the story by want or purposely by need to control a narrative.

Kneeling is a sign of respect and fealty.. what's the problem with this kind of protest?

You have just earned the title of what my dear husband used to say in the ancient Japanese tongue of his ancestors.

He would call you kuru'uressu.

Ask someone who speaks fluent native Japanese as well as English. They'll tell you what it means.

You have just earned the title of what my dear husband used to say in the ancient Japanese tongue of his ancestors.

He would call you kuru'uressu.

Ask someone who speaks fluent native Japanese as well as English. They'll tell you what it means.

10 bucks on "Lying asshole".

Forum List

Back