Trump now claims classified documents were ‘planted’ in Mar-a-Lago boxes in wild arraignment morning rant

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
ormer president Donald Trump has now claimed that the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago were “planted” in the boxes after they were obtained by the Department of Justice.

In a Truth Social rant, Mr Trump lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith on the morning of the former president’s arraignment at a Miami federal courthouse.

“This is the Thug, overturned consistently and unanimously in big cases, that Biden and his CORRUPT Injustice Department stuck on me. He’s a Radical Right Lunatic and Trump Hater, as are all his friends and family, who probably ‘planted’ information in the ‘boxes’ given to them. They taint everything that they touch, including our Country, which is rapidly going to HELL!” Mr Trump wrote on Tuesday morning.

Mr Trump will be arraigned at a federal court for the Southern District of Florida. He left Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey on Monday, staying overnight at the Trump National Doral resort in Miami, about 12 miles from the court. The arraignment has been scheduled for 3pm ET at the Wilkie D Ferguson Jr United States Courthouse.

Trump aide Walt Nauta has also been charged after he was apparently spotted on surveillance footage moving boxes at the property. The ex-president stands accused of having moved classified documents from the White House at the end of his presidency despite not having the right to do so.

Mr Trump showed classified documents to others twice in 2021, the legal filing states.

According to the indictment, “In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey (‘The Bedminster Club’), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a ‘plan of attack’ that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official”.

“TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was ‘highly confidential’ and ‘secret.’ TRUMP also said, ‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, ‘Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret’,” the filing says.

The hits just keep on coming.

He is ranting and raving about everybody from Jack Smith, the DOJ to President Biden.

Republicans claim they are the party of individual responsibility, it's amazing how they have lost everything for this one fool.

ormer president Donald Trump has now claimed that the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago were “planted” in the boxes after they were obtained by the Department of Justice.

Lessee:
  1. They waited by until they knew Trump was drawn away out of state by others in their agency.
  2. They forced their way into Trump's house, expelling all other people including Trump's own attorneys.
  3. They pointedly turned off all security cameras in the house.
  4. They were in there for an unusually long time.
Now, WHY WOULD YOU DO ALL THAT IF YOUR INTENTIONS WERE HONEST AND ABOVEBOARD UNLESS YOU DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE DOING???

Lessee:
  1. They waited by until they knew Trump was drawn away out of state by others in their agency.
  2. They forced their way into Trump's house, expelling all other people including Trump's own attorneys.
  3. They pointedly turned off all security cameras in the house.
  4. They were in there for an unusually long time.
Now, WHY WOULD YOU DO ALL THAT IF YOUR INTENTIONS WERE HONEST AND ABOVEBOARD UNLESS YOU DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE DOING???
Hmmm, so do they need to ask your permission to raid your home? If that is the case I have never heard you complain when they are kicking in the doors of black folks and murdering them like they did with Breonna Taylor.

How did you know they turned off all the security cameras?

Since when do they have only have an hour to raid your house?

In a Truth Social rant, Mr Trump lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith on the morning of the former president’s arraignment at a Miami federal courthouse.

“This is the Thug, overturned consistently and unanimously in big cases, that Biden and his CORRUPT Injustice Department stuck on me. He’s a Radical Right Lunatic and Trump Hater, as are all his friends and family, who probably ‘planted’ information in the ‘boxes’ given to them. They taint everything that they touch, including our Country, which is rapidly going to HELL!” Mr Trump wrote on Tuesday morning.

Mr Trump will be arraigned at a federal court for the Southern District of Florida. He left Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey on Monday, staying overnight at the Trump National Doral resort in Miami, about 12 miles from the court. The arraignment has been scheduled for 3pm ET at the Wilkie D Ferguson Jr United States Courthouse.

Trump aide Walt Nauta has also been charged after he was apparently spotted on surveillance footage moving boxes at the property. The ex-president stands accused of having moved classified documents from the White House at the end of his presidency despite not having the right to do so.

Mr Trump showed classified documents to others twice in 2021, the legal filing states.

According to the indictment, “In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey (‘The Bedminster Club’), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a ‘plan of attack’ that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official”.

“TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was ‘highly confidential’ and ‘secret.’ TRUMP also said, ‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, ‘Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret’,” the filing says.

He is ranting and raving about everybody from Jack Smith, the DOJ to President Biden.

Republicans claim they are the party of individual responsibility, it's amazing how they have lost everything for this one fool.
How do you know they weren't, racist?

That's preposterous since we all know our govt would never plant evidence or lie to us.
How do we know this? Because the govt tells us so.

'Member how honest they were on rona flu, Russia collusion, clot shots, Iraq WMD, 911, Waco & fair elections? :rolleyes:

Certainly possible. It’s not like the FBI has never lied before.

He screwed himself 38 times in the effort alone. Had he returned them as requested he most likely would not be appearing in court. I am thankful he became stupid in hopes he
does not get away.

He is criminal = lock him up.

Last edited:
Hmmm, so do they need to ask your permission to raid your home?
Did I SAY they needed to ask MY permission, jackhole? What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing.

If that is the case I have never heard you complain when they are kicking in the doors of black folks and murdering them like they did with Breonna Taylor.
There we go, 5 seconds in right back to some black vs. cops abuse claim Again. You are a fucking one note band. Again, ignoring everything I actually stated in my post.

How did you know they turned off all the security cameras?
Because it was widely reported that day and I followed events?

Since when do they have only have an hour to raid your house?
They were there for like 12 hours, fool. For a guy who does nothing but blow his pie hole all day long about police abuses and violations, you sure are DUMB. Here you are now trying to JUSTIFY one of the worst. You don't know that court orders for raids are supposed to be SPECIFIC as to WHAT is being looked for and WHERE? They went through the boy's room, even the wife's underwear drawer looking for documents which Trump fully had every authority to have in a total violation of the 4th Amendment..

So now it's because the FBI lied and planted all these documents, if the National Archives were asking for these documents how did the FBI plant them there?
Did I SAY they needed to ask MY permission, jackhole? What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing.

There we go, 5 seconds in right back to some black vs. cops abuse claim Again. You are a fucking one note band. Again, ignoring everything I actually stated in my post.

Because it was widely reported that day and I followed events?

They were there for like 12 hours, fool. For a guy who does nothing but blow his pie hole all day long about police abuses and violations, you sure are DUMB. Here you are now trying to JUSTIFY one of the worst. You don't know that court orders for raids are supposed to be SPECIFIC as to WHAT is being looked for and WHERE? They went through the boy's room, even the wife's underwear drawer looking for documents which Trump fully had every authority to have in a total violation of the 4th Amendment..
In other words your weak ass post is nothing more than excuse making. Obviously the fool was in violation or his ass wouldn't be in Court, so as usual you don't know WTF you are talking about.

This is going to be a hard sell, but, who knows? After what I have experienced in Canada i have learned to suspend my disbelief. His lawyers will best advise him, hopefully for his sake he has strong ones and he heeds their advice. Regardless, they are making him a martyr,.this much is certain.

Obviously the fool was in violation or his ass wouldn't be in Court

So in other words, Brionna Taylor's house wouldn't have been targeted if she wasn't a criminal and George Floyd wouldn't have died under arrest if he had been cooperating and not committing a crime!

Thanks, dummass---- I will remember that every time you whine about unfairness to black people!

The prisons would not be FULL of convicted blacks if the fools hadn't been in violation of the law! YOU SAID IT! :auiqs.jpg:

This is going to be a hard sell, but, who knows? After what I have experienced in Canada i have learned to suspend my disbelief. His lawyers will best advise him, hopefully for his sake he has strong ones and he heeds their advice. Regardless, they are making him a martyr,.this much is certain.
It's just funny how these right wing, clowns uphold LE until it involves their Orange God and then LE is corrupt when it comes to his dumbass breaking the Law.

So now it's because the FBI lied and planted all these documents, if the National Archives were asking for these documents how did the FBI plant them there?
Try not to be so retarded all the time. Maybe stop smoking dope. He didn’t say everything was planted. See the difference? Nah. Probably not. You’re too stupid.
In other words your weak ass post is nothing more than excuse making.
Nope. The actual words are that you, as always, are making perfectly nonsensical comments. The only posts you ever put up are weak ass. Like you are.
Obviously the fool was in violation or his ass wouldn't be in Court,
Do you ever stop to try to think before you post? According to what might pass as your version of “logic,” a person who has his ass in court must have violated the law? Are you not yet able to grasp just how utterly retarded that is? You’re an imbecile. Yeah yeah: Fuck the presumption of innocence, right? :cuckoo:
so as usual you don't know WTF you are talking about.
Wrong. I’m the one who does. You’re splurting very stinky diarrhea out of your stupid mouth.

So in other words, Brionna Taylor's house wouldn't have been targeted if she wasn't a criminal and George Floyd wouldn't have died under arrest if he had been cooperating and not committing a crime!

Thanks, dummass---- I will remember that every time you whine about unfairness to black people!

The prisons would not be FULL of convicted blacks if the fools hadn't been in violation of the law! YOU SAID IT! :auiqs.jpg:
The same rule applies idiot, Mar A Lago wouldn't have been targeted if Trump wasn't a criminal and would have cooperated with the NRA and turned those documents in. You don't find it amazing that the records the NRA requested from him just happened to be a Mar A Lago. What an idiot.

Try not to be so retarded all the time. Maybe stop smoking dope. He didn’t say everything was planted. See the difference? Nah. Probably not. You’re too stupid.

Nope. The actual words are that you, as always, are making perfectly nonsensical comments. The only posts you ever put up are weak ass. Like you are.

Do you ever stop to try to think before you post? According to what might pass as your version of “logic,” a person who has his ass in court must have violated the law? Are you not yet able to grasp just how utterly retarded that is? You’re an imbecile. Yeah yeah: Fuck the presumption of innocence, right? :cuckoo:

Wrong. I’m the one who does. You’re splurting very stinky diarrhea out of your stupid mouth.
Wah, wah, wah, blah, blah, blah. That is all you come with, excuses and bullshit.

trump lies.
Here is another lie by trump.
Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 1.21.18 PM.png

Just once, just once admit trump is a liar.

The same rule applies idiot, Mar A Lago wouldn't have been targeted if Trump wasn't a criminal
If he was a criminal, then why did they need to target him? Criminals are convicted felons, idiot, what was Trump convicted of, then or now? NOTHING. But thanks for admitting that Brionna Taylor's house wouldn't have been targeted if she hadn't been a criminal.

and would have cooperated with the NRA and turned those documents in.
The NRA has prosecutorial powers, moron? You mean Trump was late paying his dues? :laughing0301:

You don't find it amazing that the records the NRA requested from him just happened to be a Mar A Lago. What an idiot.
Not as much an idiot as a buttock like you who doesn't know the difference between the NRA and NARA, or the fact that Trump would have had no need to store anything at his house at all in the first place except that NARA never authorized or cooperated in helping Trump create a presidential library, LIKE EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT SINCE THEIR INCEPTION.

Forum List

Back