Trump now claims classified documents were ‘planted’ in Mar-a-Lago boxes in wild arraignment morning rant

All of that and nothing on why black folks should start voting Republican. All you do is babble about what Democrats don't do and nothing on what Republicans do or can do. Just more of the same bullshit. Democrats are the lesser of the 2 evils, period.
So form your own Party led by blacks, for blacks and by blacks. Or if you can, take control of the Democratic Party.

My ancestors, the Irish, were treated like dog shit when they immigrated here during the potato famine in Ireland. So they took over the political machine in New York City and ran the city. Of course they were corrupt but then so are our political parties today.

The Democrats control many large cities and have been in charge for decades and yet things are not improving in those cities. The black vote can change that. Vote out those who do nothing to help the blacks and vote in people who will.

If you can’t take over the Democratic Party, start your own Party and make sure it is not run by greedy black politicians out to become rich beyond belief. You many have to live with a little greed but it better come with some improvements.

One thing you need to change is our educational system. It flat our sucks in many big cities. The politicians who run our nation today usually send their kids to private schools. Wonder why they don’t fix our current system? It is hard for any kid to get a good job if they can’t read or do math.

Of course you can go on and cry because you are a victim of those nasty republicans who always keep you down despite the fact there are only a couple republicans in the government running your failing city.

For years I have posted this 2011 article from Chicago Magazine as it still fits what is happening today.

All of that and nothing on why black folks should start voting Republican. All you do is babble about what Democrats don't do and nothing on what Republicans do or can do. Just more of the same bullshit. Democrats are the lesser of the 2 evils, period.
I think you bike thieves shouldn't vote at all.

If the boxes of classified documents were planted, why did Trump ask for them back?
They likely contained documents Trump was entitled to as well as the planted classified documents.

Well, chances are Trump had NO IDEA what was in those boxes. I doubt he took the time to look, I doubt he hardly looked at them when he was in the White House, if at all.

So to say they were planted, when he probably has no idea what's contained in them, is hilarious.
When you look at the way the DOJ and FBI handled the Trump/Putin collusion and the illegal things they did, it is not hard to suspect they planted classified documents in their efforts to get Trump.

When you look at the way the DOJ and FBI handled the Trump/Putin collusion and the illegal things they did, it is not hard to suspect they planted classified documents in their efforts to get Trump.

The way the US government works, the way the Republicans works, the Democrats work, the whole system... it's all corrupt. You could suspect anything. Same with Trump.
Who do people trust more, the corruption of the US political system or Trump, I think people trust the former more than the latter.

The way the US government works, the way the Republicans works, the Democrats work, the whole system... it's all corrupt. You could suspect anything. Same with Trump.
Who do people trust more, the corruption of the US political system or Trump, I think people trust the former more than the latter.
It is hard to trust anyone or any government agency today.

So form your own Party led by blacks, for blacks and by blacks. Or if you can, take control of the Democratic Party.

My ancestors, the Irish, were treated like dog shit when they immigrated here during the potato famine in Ireland. So they took over the political machine in New York City and ran the city. Of course they were corrupt but then so are our political parties today.

The Democrats control many large cities and have been in charge for decades and yet things are not improving in those cities. The black vote can change that. Vote out those who do nothing to help the blacks and vote in people who will.

If you can’t take over the Democratic Party, start your own Party and make sure it is not run by greedy black politicians out to become rich beyond belief. You many have to live with a little greed but it better come with some improvements.

One thing you need to change is our educational system. It flat our sucks in many big cities. The politicians who run our nation today usually send their kids to private schools. Wonder why they don’t fix our current system? It is hard for any kid to get a good job if they can’t read or do math.

Of course you can go on and cry because you are a victim of those nasty republicans who always keep you down despite the fact there are only a couple republicans in the government running your failing city.

For years I have posted this 2011 article from Chicago Magazine as it still fits what is happening today.

So in other words, they haven't done nothing and they aren't going to do nothing.

It's not like the fifties when government officials treated us with respect.
I grew up in the fifties and sixties and I remember the government having far more respect than it does today. The Swamp was not all that corrupt.

So in other words, they haven't done nothing and they aren't going to do nothing.
You have been standing in line, holding out your hands, asking for help for decades. There have been some improvements but overall much is still the same. Perhaps playing the victim is not the way to win.

Surprisingly it could be argued that Trump did more for blacks than Obama. Biden is letting millions of illegal aliens in our nation and they will take up jobs and get paid benefits that normally would go to the blacks. Democrats take the black vote for granted.

[Quotw]You have been standing in line, holding out your hands, asking for help for decades. There have been some improvements but overall much is still the same. Perhaps playing the victim is not the way to win.[/qoute]
Get it right clown, we have being standing together wanting Justice and restitution for the wrongs that were done to our folks for well over 400yrs and you have been standing in line whining about it.
Surprisingly it could be argued that Trump did more for blacks than Obama.
Well a lie doesn't care who tells it.
Biden is letting millions of illegal aliens in our nation and they will take up jobs and get paid benefits that normally would go to the blacks. Democrats take the black vote for granted.
Prove it.

Get it right clown, we have being standing together wanting Justice and restitution for the wrongs that were done to our folks for well over 400yrs and you have been standing in line whining about it.

Well a lie doesn't care who tells it.

Prove it.
So go ahead and play the victim.

1688066982268.jpeg

Twenty years from now much will be the same. You lack confidence in your ability as the black segment of our propulsion to hold the Democratic Party responsible for promises they make and the courage to form your own party.

Now the Dens are promising you millions of dollars in retributions and you are anticipating being rich beyond belief. Of course you will vote for Democrats who promise you such money and actually believe it might happen. Don’t count on it. As usual the Dems will blame the Republicans for their failure to deliver. Of course the Dems will be sniggering behind your back at how they deceived you and how gullible you are.

View attachment 799919

Twenty years from now much will be the same. You lack confidence in your ability as the black segment of our propulsion to hold the Democratic Party responsible for promises they make and the courage to form your own party.

Now the Dens are promising you millions of dollars in retributions and you are anticipating being rich beyond belief. Of course you will vote for Democrats who promise you such money and actually believe it might happen. Don’t count on it. As usual the Dems will blame the Republicans for their failure to deliver. Of course the Dems will be sniggering behind your back at how they deceived you and how gullible you are.

Kneeling is a sign of respect and fealty.. what's the problem with this kind of protest?

View attachment 799919

Kneeling is a sign of respect and fealty.. what's the problem with this kind of protest?

Of course! Much more so than I trust your Potato in Chief or any libtard posting on this board.

Hurry back with another “disagree” emoticon. 👍😂

Trump has been a liar all his life and nobody who works for him backs up this stolen election lie.

Forum List

Back