Trump now claims classified documents were ‘planted’ in Mar-a-Lago boxes in wild arraignment morning rant

Lol 😂 you fools need evidence not ignorant gossip.
I am afraid that soon you will learn a lot more about Joe Biden and his many lies. Je firmly believes that if he tells a lie often enough people will believe him. He definitely lied about having knowledge of his son’s businesses.

Joe also tells little lies.

I am afraid that soon you will learn a lot more about Joe Biden and his many lies. Je firmly believes that if he tells a lie often enough people will believe him. He definitely lied about having knowledge of his son’s businesses.

Vulnerable Fulton Sheen described about the left's lies 66 years ago. Actually, it's been far longer than that, but this video is 66 years old.

Trump claimed that the documents were planted months ago. He has changed his story several times since then.

Trump claimed that the documents were planted months ago. He has changed his story several times since then.
The classified documents issue will like be resolved on appeal or in the Supreme Court. It is an interesting case.

My question is how did Joe Biden get classified papers while a Senator? Of course Joe is a Democrat so he can do any damn thing he wants and get away with it.

Was Joe joking or telling the truth for a change when he said he had "sold a lot of state secrets."?

For some reason I am reminded of Bill Clinton and how he sold missile tech to the Chinese.

The classified documents issue will like be resolved on appeal or in the Supreme Court. It is an interesting case.

My question is how did Joe Biden get classified papers while a Senator? Of course Joe is a Democrat so he can do any damn thing he wants and get away with it.

Was Joe joking or telling the truth for a change when he said he had "sold a lot of state secrets."?

For some reason I am reminded of Bill Clinton and how he sold missile tech to the Chinese.

Biden was on several committees when he was a senator. He didn't have many files and turned them over immediately. Trump has been recycling his list of excuses.

Biden was on several committees when he was a senator. He didn't have many files and turned them over immediately. Trump has been recycling his list of excuses.

You almost say that as if you expect us to believe you.

You're ridiculous. China already had missile technology.

ormer president Donald Trump has now claimed that the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago were “planted” in the boxes after they were obtained by the Department of Justice.

In a Truth Social rant, Mr Trump lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith on the morning of the former president’s arraignment at a Miami federal courthouse.

“This is the Thug, overturned consistently and unanimously in big cases, that Biden and his CORRUPT Injustice Department stuck on me. He’s a Radical Right Lunatic and Trump Hater, as are all his friends and family, who probably ‘planted’ information in the ‘boxes’ given to them. They taint everything that they touch, including our Country, which is rapidly going to HELL!” Mr Trump wrote on Tuesday morning.

Mr Trump will be arraigned at a federal court for the Southern District of Florida. He left Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey on Monday, staying overnight at the Trump National Doral resort in Miami, about 12 miles from the court. The arraignment has been scheduled for 3pm ET at the Wilkie D Ferguson Jr United States Courthouse.

Trump aide Walt Nauta has also been charged after he was apparently spotted on surveillance footage moving boxes at the property. The ex-president stands accused of having moved classified documents from the White House at the end of his presidency despite not having the right to do so.

Mr Trump showed classified documents to others twice in 2021, the legal filing states.

According to the indictment, “In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey (‘The Bedminster Club’), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a ‘plan of attack’ that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official”.

“TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was ‘highly confidential’ and ‘secret.’ TRUMP also said, ‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, ‘Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret’,” the filing says.

The hits just keep on coming.

He is ranting and raving about everybody from Jack Smith, the DOJ to President Biden.

Republicans claim they are the party of individual responsibility, it's amazing how they have lost everything for this one fool.

Trump must be senile if he can't remember.

Interesting.

When I first saw this, I thought it was just Trump talking out his ass again. I never imagines one of his lawyers presenting that theory to the jury.

But in the months since the OP, the situation has changed dramatically, due to these factors:

1) The piling on of charges, instead of narrowing them down to those most likely to lead to conviction. Instead of preparing for trial for the first set of charges, the prosecution seems intend on generating smoke where there is no fire.

2) The lack of evidence publicly presented other than to those who truly are ignorant enough to believe that the accusations themselves are the evidence. The DOJ has leaked like a sieve for eight years any negative information that they had or could make up about Trump but suddenly when it comes to the evidence of guilt that their indictments claim they have, none of it gets out?

3) The obvious ruse of letting the Affirmative Action hire in the State of Georgia go first instead of having the Feds take over the case as they nearly always do for high visibility cases that have a good chance of leading to convictions.

At this point a claim of planted evidence would seem credible to any Trump supporter on the jury. If one believes that the evidence was planted, or simply recognizes the incredible amount of shenanigans that surround these indictments, a hung jury is the absolute best that the prosecutors can hope for.

I'll add that all of that is very much hypothetical. The federal trials will wait for the outcome of the Georgia trials and they will take years. In less than 15 months, Trump will have either won or lost the 2024 election. If he has won, he will simply pardon himself right after taking the oath at the inauguration.

If he has lost, I still don't see him ever getting to a guilty verdict, even if they had evidence. I like Trump's America-First policies, if only for his willingness to admit that his job as president of the U.S. is to put America first. But I am the first to admit that Trump is a very bad loser. I think the stress of another loss would start a decline that would cause him to pass well before any trial could finally finish.

You're ridiculous. China already had missile technology.

Sure China was developing missile tech but had a way to go and Bill Clinton grave them a hand.

Biden had files in a lot of different places. How and why did he obtain classified files while a senator and take them out of the secure room they were stored in?

I handled classified documents for 40 years and you didn’t take them home to study. Not even one. They stayed in government approved locked cabinets often behind locked doors with alarms.

snip

Consequently, the government does not set up SCIFs (secure compartmented information facilities) — secure locations for retaining and protecting classified documents — in the homes of lawmakers, as it does in the homes of top executive security officials who are on duty 24/7. If you are a senator who has a security clearance permitting you to review classified intelligence, you have to go to a SCIF on Capitol Hill.

When you get there, moreover, you are not allowed to bring your cellphone or other online electronic devices inside the SCIF. You must review the intelligence inside the SCIF. It is verboten to take notes (unless they are going to be left in the SCIF). Most importantly, you are prohibited from removing documents from the SCIF. Period.

As a senator, Biden should not have had any classified documents outside a SCIF. He should not have had any notes. Yet reports about the search indicate that agents seized both classified documents from Biden’s Senate tenure and notes. Since he was not supposed to have these in the first place, which “sloppy aide” could possibly be responsible for “inadvertently misplacing” them?

Unfortunately Democrats are bound and determined to make us a communist nation.

The communists have been working at it for 65 years.

1694862526612.png

Forum List

Back